Author

Topic: Do you think this year will be Red? - page 168. (Read 15028 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
February 23, 2018, 07:53:11 AM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

REDs are normal in crypto markets, meaning after the reds theres a green right? so i have some good reason to believe that the crypto markets soon to grow again in this year. but not expecting too much growth in these year. because as we can see the correction takes too long and the REDs are going more and more day by day. so the main stream is if you are a day trader, you cannot generate a good profits in just a short period of time, it is good to change/switch into long term strategy.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
February 23, 2018, 07:04:13 AM
Newbies think that crypto will die and be panic. Bitcoin is a trend not because of it own, because of Blockchain is a revolution not Bitcoin alone  Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 318
Merit: 21
February 23, 2018, 06:58:44 AM
In my opinion and analyzing the current market, i believe that it can be a neutral year with great highs and great lows, although i read great comments great analyzes of experts, i believe also that 2018 will be a year of market structuring, many projects that have no profits and benefits will disappear(balancing).
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
February 23, 2018, 06:57:00 AM
I think not all the time in 1 years the market just stay away in the down trend, this bearish trend  just in a few month and could be in the end of this year the market will back to normal and surpass the highest level price. So in the very long term in my prediction cryptocurrency will continue growing.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
February 23, 2018, 06:55:08 AM
All depends whats you are hodling, strong coins imo will grow, and all weak and scam will die, thats the reality of nowadays, before any shit could grow.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 100
February 23, 2018, 06:51:23 AM
no, not all crypto will be red this year, it just normal to the market having down the price, some crypto will go up the price it depends to the dev projects and the people who support, Try to invest an altcoin in top 20 in coinmarketcap then hold it for long, you will get profit someday.
Activity: 618
Merit: 250
February 23, 2018, 06:19:10 AM
no i do not think whole year will be red,  there was a huge peak during December and January. so market have to be stabilize so these red can be expected normally.  after april the bull market comes sure. please ready for it.

get the bags of coins now. i have PRL,TRX,ADA,REQ and ZIL.
Maybe it possible to happen, but i think it not happen the whole year, it just there's a months or weeks it become red. Also expect it might happen to crypto to have dropping in the market so also expect it might take long sometimes. and i think its natural so dont be scared just wait until it rise again, because i do really believe that this end of the year it might goes high in value.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 261
February 23, 2018, 06:04:49 AM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

No I'm a optimistic person and I know that it would't be stock on red remember that coins are unstable whether it would go up or downs , And my new year thoughts are I will be an optimistic and I predict that it would be the year of bitcoin.
Activity: 522
Merit: 101
February 23, 2018, 06:04:13 AM

As far as I know, every year begins with the fall in prices for crypto-currencies. After last year's growth which was huge it is difficult to expect that this year growth will begin from the very beginning of the year.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
February 23, 2018, 05:39:47 AM
I do not think so, the year just started.
There are many factors that support the growth of the cryptocurrency market, such as increased legality certainty over cryptocurrency, the maturation of technology and cryptocurrency markets, and the implementation of banking data transparency that occurs worldwide
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
February 23, 2018, 05:33:26 AM
I dont think so, the year is just starting. It may start red but it will regain this coming months, it is normal in the crypto to fall and rise again. So lets just be ready for whats coming ahead about cryptocurrency.

I am very optimistic this year because many people are aware of bitcoin already. The more people knows this, the more people are using this cryptocurrency means more demands  and  it helps making bitcoin becomes popular or becoming mainstream. This yeear onwards is the start of cryptocurrency explosion and many projects will be relaized with useful applications using the blockchain technology.

Absolutely, with optimistically we experience a red record in first month of this year 2018. But we are so lucky this year because of a promising value of bitcoin this year that goes up to $50,000 per btc. This is base on the expeculation that are shared by our marketing expert that analyzed the demand and supply in the market.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
February 23, 2018, 05:22:53 AM
I dont think so, the year is just starting. It may start red but it will regain this coming months, it is normal in the crypto to fall and rise again. So lets just be ready for whats coming ahead about cryptocurrency.

I am very optimistic this year because many people are aware of bitcoin already. The more people knows this, the more people are using this cryptocurrency means more demands  and  it helps making bitcoin becomes popular or becoming mainstream. This yeear onwards is the start of cryptocurrency explosion and many projects will be relaized with useful applications using the blockchain technology.
Activity: 139
February 23, 2018, 02:43:32 AM
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022
February 23, 2018, 02:20:31 AM
no i do not think whole year will be red,  there was a huge peak during December and January. so market have to be stabilize so these red can be expected normally.  after april the bull market comes sure. please ready for it.

get the bags of coins now. i have PRL,TRX,ADA,REQ and ZIL.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
February 23, 2018, 02:19:37 AM
In any case, this year, the Crypto currency will grow in its price, and fall. However, in general, it should grow substantially in its value. Constantly grow in price, it can not, as it can not constantly fall. Therefore, the ups and downs alternate. This is the only way for the growth of the Crypto-currency due to its high volatility.
Activity: 372
Merit: 12
February 23, 2018, 02:14:56 AM
NO its not but in the crypto world market its a normal color only red and green how can you encourage to the crypto player if the market always green or always red so in this game its normal to see a red flag in the coinmarketcap but only a couple of days you will see the bullish will strongly move to change color green. I mean the people in crypto world expected the red will be happen but if your a newly investor and invested with it don't panic just only HODL.
Activity: 532
Merit: 107
February 23, 2018, 01:20:13 AM
It's good for the market, means we are not in bubble. Market will correct themselves, however i believe in DEC 2017, lots of crypto was over sold, so it's natural to get correction. So wait for the next bull run, and when it happens, it will goes over 1 Trillion market cap.
Activity: 252
February 23, 2018, 01:19:30 AM
movement in the crypto money world is constantly going on. the graphics are changing very fast. At the moment the color of the data may be red. but I think the graphics color will change over the coming months.
Activity: 47
February 23, 2018, 01:13:20 AM
This year has just begun and i know till the end of year we will again see the crypto market in a new record high as we see every year....we just need to keep trust in bitcoin and others and get rewarded for our patience
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
February 23, 2018, 01:10:31 AM
Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year?
The demand for cryptocurrencies is getting higher and higher each year so this would be enough to be a good reason.
Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.
Are you new to crypto's? if not how long have you been? How can you say that you haven't saw the growth of crypto's for the past years, ETH was $20 last year and bitcoin is $800-$1,000. And what are their prices now?
Perhaps yes, with how he deal with this current situation I think he didn't review the complete history of this system, what is happening right now is just a normal correction where investors and traders are dealing with their respected holdings, for those who got in much earlier they already cashing out their profits, while newbies and those who see a big potentials are buying and looking for a long term hold, if same pattern will be performed we will see that everything will turn back to green maybe last month of the second quarter of this year.
New investors are directly looking at their profits without knowing what happened to past. Well actually when I'm new to bitcoin, I'm not so good about that thing and I have that type of mindset so I can understand what they are feeling and what they are looking for. They shouldn't let themselves inform that crypto isn't the only market that is having this type of correction. Every market like stocks is not exempted to such corrections.
Jump to: