Author

Topic: Do you think this year will be Red? - page 170. (Read 15028 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 1
February 22, 2018, 05:45:53 PM
This first months are being quite complicated so faria, but the market will reach its ATH this year again
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
February 22, 2018, 05:33:11 PM
If the crypto market doesn't rise by summer, I will probably try to forget the whole thing... Not selling and giving up, just not following and wasting my time anymore. Too much stress. Then probably get back to see what's happening in 2019. Cheesy Maybe I should do that anyway, but I can't Cheesy
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
February 22, 2018, 05:11:36 PM
I dont think so because there will be more advance technology projects like artificial intelligence and Virtual Reality projects this year,upcoming innovations like internet of things or IoT projects are coming to,and we are already have some of these good upcoming projects,ICOs this year would be massive than ever before so we need to stick with the altcoins this year if we want to survive the reds or bloodbaths.
Activity: 64
February 22, 2018, 04:36:20 PM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

we can never tell, thus, we are hoping to grow and continuously increasing its value. Somehow, we are experiencing right now fluctuating price of coins.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
February 22, 2018, 04:33:41 PM
I think that the growth will begin. Perhaps in a few weeks we will be surprised that prices grow significantly. I do not think that 2018 will be a year of bears. Crypto is just beginning to develop actively and it's too early to stop. Investors are very keen on crypto so they will invest and raise the market for sure. Also we shold not forget about big money which is currently wait for welcome regulations Wink
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
February 22, 2018, 04:25:26 PM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

I dont think the market will end in red . I do believe that it will be bullish this year. Besides crypto or even markets comprise of ups and downs. So thiis is not new at all. I believe that we will soon be smiling
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
February 22, 2018, 04:21:03 PM
I dont think so there are so much new improve ICO projects that are coming this year like the articifial intelligence based projects and the VR projects are starting to bloom this early quarter of the year and i know there will more to come this year,internet of things are also good to have projects because these are the new innovation using the blockchain technology.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
February 22, 2018, 04:17:58 PM

our way of looking the market has changed.. you are ignoring the face that market size has increased to the 432 Billion$ at the moment which is almost tripple from the last year.. you should wait and hold your alts for longer terms
Activity: 1004
Merit: 111
February 22, 2018, 04:14:38 PM
havent you notice? the market is not just about red now! if you will say a week before then yes but now?? impossible!!
comeone dude everything will be under control! if you cant see me then i see u!
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
February 22, 2018, 04:12:22 PM
I think the less focused and useful elements will start losing market share. The real useful currencies and projects will begin to gain real market share, not just investor interest. Maybe in the near future the junk will start to fall away and we can get some meaningful adoption. It hasn't happened yet except for with smart contract projects.

Other than that, I think from now until May will be a gradual upwards trend, with a huge run up in May and June. July will be unstable and August will be a pullback. Rinse and repeat the same cycle from September to December/January.

The cycle of last year and this year will be a repeated trend, people's have their goals on investments so we actually can see the red and that means the dumping of their coins. Some people demands for bitcoin and other crypto coins for their asset holdings, so basically we seen it fluctuating of its price value. However we shouldn't be afraid of the situations to happen if ever this year will be red, and if we are going to analyze it is just an ups and downs so its better to remain neutral and always stay calm most of the time for another coming days of our lives of digital currency.
Activity: 68
February 22, 2018, 04:03:56 PM
I think this is all temporary! There is a crypto spring! Green waiting in the summer.
Activity: 316
February 22, 2018, 03:56:35 PM
I do not expect the entire year of 2018 to be dominated by red. Prices will fall and the process of rising will follow each other. At the end of December 2018, we will see that the total market cap is growing.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
February 22, 2018, 03:54:54 PM
Why?there are very good projects,and so far no taxes and nothing has been introduced, the cryptocurrency will grow)
Activity: 258
Merit: 12
February 22, 2018, 03:54:28 PM
We have noticed that the bitcoin is getting more stable so sideways means the altcoins would grow,ICOs would be more profitable this year because there are a lot of new upcoming ICOs that will change what we have now,IoT or internet of things and artificial intelligence projects would be the new innovation to our community.
Activity: 58
February 22, 2018, 03:54:09 PM
I don't expect the red to last all year, but I don't think we're out of yet or by the end of the month. Here's hoping for another run in the spring! Great time to buy now at least.
Activity: 409
Merit: 10
February 22, 2018, 03:53:48 PM
I think in a fledgling industry like crypto we have to get accustomed to red days. Growth will be hard and painful, but the blockchain tech is a game-changer. In my opinion, if you hodl over the longer term you will be a lot richer than you are now. I, for one, won't be selling anytime soon (even after a red day).
Merit: 252
February 22, 2018, 03:50:53 PM
I would say that this year will be redder than the previous one, but this does not mean that it will be all the time red, it's in regulation and it's obvious
Activity: 168
February 22, 2018, 03:50:16 PM
So far it's been a lot and a lot of red - so i hope to see even more green by the end of the year. Grin
Activity: 39
February 22, 2018, 03:48:56 PM
i think the cryptos have loads of space to grow, the more and more people learn about crypto the better, it is the future. As the year gets on they will be flying
Agree with you mate. Space to grow is realy huge!
February 22, 2018, 03:47:47 PM
All in this market cyclically, the market will not fall forever , the spring will begin to recover ,closer to the summer will be new heights , I think so . Who will sustain the work
Jump to: