Author

Topic: Do you think this year will be Red? - page 171. (Read 15028 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 134
February 22, 2018, 03:42:03 PM
red? This year ? I think it's too much, why? because this is still the beginning of the year, if we return in the previous year in 2017, the prices of BTC and altcoin are very cheap, but the phenomenon occurs at the end of the year, and we may be able to see that phenomenon will reoccur this year, and if friends want invest in an ICO immediately join www.danee.io, only 10 days left before ICO daneel finished
Activity: 265
Merit: 102
February 22, 2018, 03:41:00 PM
If your here in crypto better to always think the volatile price of it even we don't rely in different news here so value always go really high and go low also,i say prepare yourself for anything what can happen because there's no assurance here so do stock some btc like always buy btc now then sell it high or hold it until it go really high.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
February 22, 2018, 03:35:46 PM
Everyone expects crypto spring and whales know this. It's possible the market will be dumped at this time and growth isn't going  in early summer or in the autumn or else at the end of year
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
February 22, 2018, 03:10:11 PM
To me it doesn't really make sense that the market will be in the red across the whole year. Unless there are some major changes in terms of regulations etc. 2017 was the best year yet in many ways and crypto is now the biggest it's ever been in terms of global exposure. Given that it would be a big turnaround for 2018 to be a negative year.

yep , only fear is FUDs by media on regulation related news ,
banks banning card usage or closing accounts ,
some more countries may ban it completely .

such incidents may cause big dip .
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
February 22, 2018, 02:39:22 PM
I think the less focused and useful elements will start losing market share. The real useful currencies and projects will begin to gain real market share, not just investor interest. Maybe in the near future the junk will start to fall away and we can get some meaningful adoption. It hasn't happened yet except for with smart contract projects.

Other than that, I think from now until May will be a gradual upwards trend, with a huge run up in May and June. July will be unstable and August will be a pullback. Rinse and repeat the same cycle from September to December/January.
Activity: 196
February 22, 2018, 02:33:58 PM
I dont think so because new innovations like internet of things or IoT and A.I or artificial intelligence based projects are coming this year,it would be massive because new technology and innovations would be implemented with the blockchain technology that is why this year would be the altcoins and ICO's year you are already seeing this fact today.
Activity: 100
February 22, 2018, 02:28:57 PM
I don't think so you have to think positive there will be a growth the coming months..
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
February 22, 2018, 02:23:18 PM
this year I think the 1st half will be red-ish, some up days, more down days, then by June-July timeframe, start upwards into the black.
Activity: 152
Merit: 2
February 22, 2018, 02:20:53 PM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

It's true, the year started badly. But let's not be hamsters. First, corrections are not avoided. The faster and more growth, the longer and deeper the correction will be. I think the growth will be. The question is when it will begin. Now the situation is much better than a month ago, prices are gradually recovering and I am optimistic!  Smiley
Activity: 151
February 22, 2018, 02:16:52 PM
It all works on market cycle.
2017 was also red what i saw in 2017 is fro APRIL to MID june green and than red until sept 2017
Oct 2017 to mid jan 2018 is green. Its just a cycle
we may see some green from end march or mid April and 2018 will be huge coz lots of money coming in
its all part of accumulation Tongue

TO THE MOOON TOGETHER
Activity: 182
February 22, 2018, 02:11:15 PM
No, there is absolutely no possibility of a year in the red. All this will be the process of converting up and down according to the variation from many factors. It could be a small accident at a time. Maybe there will not be too much panic about it.
Activity: 56
February 22, 2018, 02:09:40 PM
i think the cryptos have loads of space to grow, the more and more people learn about crypto the better, it is the future. As the year gets on they will be flying
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
February 22, 2018, 02:01:46 PM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

i do believe the market will grow in this year, there reason is cause cryptocurrency had overcome many problem. i do think cryptocurrency become more stronger and many company started to adopt blockchain event venezuela launch their own coin to fix deflation problem of their own currency.  There is many more major event that makes cryptocurrency become stronger and many people started to aware about the existen of digital money cryptocurrency. its true that market has been red since january but i do  believe somehow this will be passed. im hope on march there will be big grow.
Activity: 490
February 22, 2018, 01:57:29 PM

I see no reason for panic. It is still February and we have the whole year ahead of us. The grow and happy investing will be here, just give it some time.
Activity: 714
February 22, 2018, 01:55:29 PM
My view this year is still unstable. Sometimes red, Sometimes Green. And it's all unpredictable. But every day is not always red, just wait it will be green again. Maybe in the middle of the year will be stable as usual.
Activity: 140
February 22, 2018, 01:53:40 PM
I see the good price of bitcoin around September or before the end of this year. Price is unpredictable and unstable in the market place. This is the reality that always happening in the market place. Price went down and went up. Now or later but not never.
GFE
Activity: 336
February 22, 2018, 01:52:26 PM

Certainly it should be further criptocurrency market growth. I see that we have a lot new ICO every month and it means criptocurrency development and thus further market growth
Activity: 252
Merit: 104
“Blockchain Connection Framework”
February 22, 2018, 01:52:07 PM

I honestly don't know; however, I would side on the positive that it won't be in the red. That's how people viewed would happen last year because Bitcoin and many altcoins in the market were stagnant, if not, were in red, but come the end of the year, many of them surged, and Bitcoin really spearheaded it all when it almost tripled its value. However, right now, I can say that the market is very volatile because prices keep going up and down, sometimes, in mere moments.
Activity: 98
February 22, 2018, 01:51:10 PM
If we're talking about the whole market, which is about $425 billion right now, it's almost impossible for it to be lower than that a year from now just for the sheer fact that every new successful token adds to that number.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
February 22, 2018, 01:49:08 PM
The crypto-currency market is constantly exposed to the volatility of digital coins. Crypto currency can not constantly grow in price, and also can not constantly fall. During the period of growth there is always a slight drop, but the fall is followed by growth again. Since the first six months this year was a period of decline, now there is a slow rise in the price level, we can assume that the growth period will follow next. For a whole year, the Crypto currency can not fall in price, so there is no cause for concern. Crypto currency in this year should well rise in price, especially I hope for altcoyins.
Jump to: