Author

Topic: Do you think this year will be Red? - page 169. (Read 15028 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 256
February 23, 2018, 12:08:54 AM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

There will be a mixed of both red and green because there are some months of bullish uptrend and mild corrections. This negative and positive growth is a normal part of cryptocurrency and it is one of the reasons of having profits. When dip or corrections happen, this is the right time to buy cryptocurrencies because of their lower price. In buying the dip, you don't have to wait longer for your coin to grow unlike others who brought their coins during high price.
Activity: 123
Merit: 0
February 22, 2018, 11:42:13 PM
I dont see if this year market will be red, i see after June and July market should rise, this year is alt years so the impact should created bullish market, and even if this year market are red, then it is can be accepted since past years the market are rising so high and it needed a correction so it can stepping to rising.
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
February 22, 2018, 08:50:03 PM
After the redhot run we need to wait for the underlying assets to grow into the market. Currently 90%, maybe more crypto is insanely overvalued and until these turd cryptos, like IOTA for instance, don't get flushed out it will be hard to expect growth because everyone is rich and fat not doing any significant development.

Haha..love your comment Smiley

But you are right, so many overvalued coins in top 50 right now without even a working product. Hopefully many of them will die a natural death soon. However I think 2018 is going to be a great year for all the quality projects out there. Bitcoin will reach $20k again before we know.
Activity: 439
Merit: 1
February 22, 2018, 08:36:26 PM
I got back into bitcoin at 10k thinking fomo. I been looking up price predictions on YouTube my estimate is 80k end of year. I just need a few months so I can have one fully bitcoin. A few more months my WTC will be useful in the real world. Expanding its projects. I do notice not every year is a good year for bitcoin. So that's kind of a bad thing.
Activity: 504
Merit: 5
February 22, 2018, 08:14:28 PM
As for me I don't believe in negativity am always positive though in cryptocurrency thing don't normally go to.the way we expect and that will not make me to say that this year will not be successful for cryptocurrency community.
The crypto market cap may be red but am assuring you it's temperal And I believe by April - May Bitcoin will be $20000 which will guarantee market cap it strength.
Activity: 210
February 22, 2018, 07:56:54 PM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

We don't know what this year will come. We can't predict what will be happen. So, stay put. Read the market progress. And believe that this year will be greater than last year. Smiley
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
February 22, 2018, 07:54:52 PM
Things will get better later in the year for sure. I believe in the technology and a lot of countries are beginning to embrace it so we're going up I think.
Yeah, we all gonna hope for a better future , specially this year, people are hoping this year will be the year of cryptocurrency but it has a really bad beginning.
But last year it has the same situation and it's still a successful year of cryptos. So i guess it gonna be like last year anyway.
is it previous years bitcoin prices at the beginning of the year did experience a price reduction? so I think this is a common thing happening in bitcoin, usually when the mid-year bitcoin prices will start to climb up and skyrocket until the end of the year prices can be many times higher than at the beginning of the year, even many people predict bitcoin prices by the end of 2018 will reach $100k? hopefully it happens
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You
February 22, 2018, 07:38:45 PM
I think that it is way to early to panic.

Wait a few months then we wil have the real picture.

The chances are that we will start the meteoric rise once again after few months.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
February 22, 2018, 07:36:49 PM
Things will get better later in the year for sure. I believe in the technology and a lot of countries are beginning to embrace it so we're going up I think.
Yeah, we all gonna hope for a better future , specially this year, people are hoping this year will be the year of cryptocurrency but it has a really bad beginning.
But last year it has the same situation and it's still a successful year of cryptos. So i guess it gonna be like last year anyway.
Activity: 45
February 22, 2018, 07:34:03 PM
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
February 22, 2018, 07:27:11 PM
This one started as a tough year, but i think we will close with 3x gain at the very least. Hope i'm not wrong, When crypto will become mainstream this will be an el dorado again.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
February 22, 2018, 07:18:26 PM
We are still in an infancy stage. If this year is red then this is completely unsurprising, after a sharp increase, a sharp pullback, this is a common phenomenon in the market of crypto-currency. So be patient, and let us what is going to happen.
Activity: 237
Merit: 43
February 22, 2018, 07:04:37 PM
No, not at all, this year is going to be green, I just don´t know how green and when green but the market must expand because there are many thing to improve with blockchain.
Activity: 73
February 22, 2018, 07:00:22 PM

I do not think so. seen from the track record of the development of previous years I believe this year 2018 will be better than the previous year, because the day I see more and more support and join the world of crypto, including the investors too many who keep crypto, although the various media as -by dropping crypto image in the future, but the reality is even better. some even predict that this year will be fantastic for the crypto currency. Crypto's big effect is how it is in the market, and I think the crypto market is more people in it, which automatically becomes a huge support to survive and thrive.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 250
February 22, 2018, 06:33:12 PM
Today all the coins are moving behind bitcoin. Bitcoin falls and the rest of crypto coins fall.
But gradually, projects that have issued their coins will develop their technology and the prices of these tokens will increase regardless of bitcoin. And then everything will turn green, green, green ..
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Thank you for +Merit
February 22, 2018, 06:15:07 PM
Capitalization of the cryptomarket in 2017 has reached 800 billion. Now capitalization of 400 billion. Cryptocurrencies weren't made even even by Apple! One company is more than all market. I think, the bubble will burst when there are 2-3 trillion.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
February 22, 2018, 06:07:55 PM

In my opinion, it is early in 2018, and the cryptocurrencies market is facing a lot of negative news that is affecting the exchange rate, most of which are not true. Bring investors, leading to the sale of cryptos to create safety for themselves, avoid losses. But I believe that by Q4 2018, the market will accelerate in the same way as it did in 2017 when the cryptocurrencies rate was at a low level in early 2017.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
February 22, 2018, 06:00:15 PM
There will be more good projects coming this year that is why most of the ICOs will grow this year,it only means that most of the altcoins this year will be more dominant than bitcoin that is why there will be less bloodbaths this year conpare to the previous years,but it doesnt mean that bitcoin's price wont improve,but lets hope that these market would be better than the previous ones.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
February 22, 2018, 05:51:47 PM
I think a large part of this year could be red but you’ve just got to buy the dips because later this year or 2019 we could see crypto go on another huge bull run
Activity: 812
Merit: 106
February 22, 2018, 05:46:53 PM
Yes, you are absolutely right this year will be red, maybe 2019 will be the year of altcoins but not this one for sure.
Jump to: