Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think this year will be Red? - page 21. (Read 15028 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 20
August 01, 2018, 07:26:29 PM
As you can see, you were mistaken Smiley The middle of the year is very hard for traders, since the whole market is now at the bottom. Let's see what will happen at the end of the year, maybe we'll be lucky

I think it's OK to see a red year after "very green" month, and Dec really was "very green". So the main idea is that we shold not just wait for the trend to change, but use all the opportunities to earn now.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
August 01, 2018, 07:16:07 PM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

It is normal to have fluctuations in the cryptocurrency market. We're only at the beginning of the year. I believe that massive investments will be made again, and Bitcoin's price will increase quite a bit, at last year's value. There were so big increases last year, almost unexplained, so now the current prices are a correction of last year's prices.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
August 01, 2018, 06:52:16 PM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

It is just the first quarter of the year and the downtrend we've experienced these past few months is pretty normal. I'm expecting that the crypto market will start growing come mid-year.
As you can see, you were mistaken Smiley The middle of the year is very hard for traders, since the whole market is now at the bottom. Let's see what will happen at the end of the year, maybe we'll be lucky
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
August 01, 2018, 06:43:46 PM
Right now market is very red which is really so sad but it's a good opportunity for those who will just invest because they can buy it in a very cheap price .
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
August 01, 2018, 06:28:44 PM
It's been red the whole year by a massive lots, so I don't think there's any saving that for this year. This year has been a mess.

But that means it's a great opportunity for people who haven't invested yet to start. I started last December.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011
August 01, 2018, 04:07:39 PM

I don't think like that because this market have lot of potential.
We have been through many bad news and there won't be much worse things happening.
Lots of new investors are going to join this market when it picks up again.

not only red. it will be very very red.
in january 2018 btc was 16000 dollar. now it is 7000 and it wii be 4000 i think in december 2017.

I don't agree with you. This year may finish in a lower level than the last one, but Bitcoin will not go down to $4000 IMO. I believe that Bitcoin will be around $12000-$15000.
Activity: 364
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
August 01, 2018, 03:59:37 PM
At first we wait green in the spring. After we wait in the summer. Today much analysts says about 2019. Why? Because nobody knows. Yes, I can say some predictions by TA for different timeframes. But manipulations and whales movements make those predictions so inaccurate that I must to watch on the market hour by hour
Activity: 574
Merit: 260
August 01, 2018, 03:29:07 PM
Now we can definitely say that the market will be red this year. I'm a little upset, but I hope that my investments will give me a very good profit in 2019.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
August 01, 2018, 03:26:54 PM
Based on my experience of trading for almost half of the year, yes it is. When I always thought I bought the bottom of an altcoin's price because it fell to 50%, I was wrong because it is still crashing down up to 30% and there is the proof that the year is all about RED.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
August 01, 2018, 02:40:34 PM
Perhaps you hve entered the market when the hype of FOMO happened. Thats when everyone is talking about crypto currencies. If you have back tracked the market seems to fall after the last quarter of the previous year and by now uou should at least understand whats yhe reason behind it.
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
August 01, 2018, 02:31:38 PM
I hope this year will not be red.  Now the situation on the market is bad, but I hope everything will change in the coming days.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
August 01, 2018, 08:08:08 AM
As first I dont want to believe that market will be red for one year. I think this is too much. But as what happening now 5-6 months straight that the market is bleeding and there is no sign of recovering.
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
August 01, 2018, 05:39:18 AM
Watch closely to what the market is saying right now, this will give you a clue as to what will happen in the last quarter of the year. The happy investing of this year has come... looooosing money all year long.
Activity: 112
August 01, 2018, 05:05:34 AM
Perhaps the prices for cryptocurrency have been overstated. On it the bases weren't possible. Now the prices have fallen. In the nearest future the market has to be leveled and coins will cost actual cost.
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
August 01, 2018, 04:58:33 AM

I don't think like that because this market have lot of potential.
We have been through many bad news and there won't be much worse things happening.
Lots of new investors are going to join this market when it picks up again.

not only red. it will be very very red.
in january 2018 btc was 16000 dollar. now it is 7000 and it wii be 4000 i think in december 2017.
Activity: 238
Merit: 14
August 01, 2018, 04:52:32 AM
It's funny to see how predictions change due to short term market action. Today we're in red and forecasts are quite bad, a few days ago we climbed almost 3k in the month and some were claiming we were going to new ATHs very soon.

Let's wait for the impact of the decisions on the ETFs and we will see whether the year keeps in red or turns green.
Activity: 97
August 01, 2018, 04:38:31 AM
In this I do not expect green, but do not expect a large drawdown. This is if we talk about bitcoin. And as we know the main part of all crypto-currencies, one way or another is tied to its price. Towards the end of the year I expect the price to rise to 10K closing at the price of 6K. The next year think we can see and 5K in during year. And then a sharp rise to 20K+.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
August 01, 2018, 04:33:52 AM
the volatility of bitcoin or other altcoin is normal, and no one can confirm how much crypto value later this year and no one can say that today the market is green and red tomorrow. Because today many hold their coins rather than sell them all their assets
Activity: 630
Merit: 104
August 01, 2018, 04:21:33 AM
for half a year we have lived on a red line. I think we will be able to see a more positive view at the end of the year.
Activity: 658
August 01, 2018, 02:51:27 AM
no, i do not think like that,
a while ago I updated the news about bitcoin prices on Poloniex exchangers and you can see for yourself that altcoin prices are starting to turn green. therefore I can trust if the price of the upcoming altcoin will continue to rise

Pages:
Jump to: