Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think this year will be Red? - page 22. (Read 15028 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
July 31, 2018, 11:58:29 PM
Almost half of the year now, but the market is still bleeding. I do not expect that market will recover in this year. I think I still need more patience , maybe half of the year again before market goes back to normal. Looking forward for market turns to green market.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
July 31, 2018, 11:11:39 PM
I don't think so because there are many months left in this year and there is a huge chance to increase their price. Don't expect too much high amount but surely you will see some spike in terms and there is no guarantee how long it is going to take.
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
July 31, 2018, 10:20:15 PM
Now there is no doubt that this year the crypto-currency market will test investors ' resistance. Only the best will remain on the market.

I don't think that only the best will remain. In my opinion will remain only the true believers in crypto or the most professional, who don't let the feelings dictate their actions.

I think there will remain a lot of bag holders too, people that lost really much after entering Crypto in end 2017/early 2018 and who don't want to sell because it would mean that they lost a lot of money.

And as you say the true believers are still here and they won't leave the boat easily ^^

I think that everybody is waiting a lot about end 2018, most people hope a good recover for most cryptos and I am one of them Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
July 31, 2018, 04:03:37 PM
Now there is no doubt that this year the crypto-currency market will test investors ' resistance. Only the best will remain on the market.

I don't think that only the best will remain. In my opinion will remain only the true believers in crypto or the most professional, who don't let the feelings dictate their actions.
Activity: 1103
Merit: 500
July 31, 2018, 03:09:10 PM
I do not think the year will be bad. The main trend will be up and i believe that market will get back to normal much sooner than the year end
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
July 31, 2018, 02:59:08 PM
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
July 31, 2018, 02:24:13 PM
I think that ico will be successful only when the project is will be needed by society. so my choice fell on the project Tradelize, if you have not heard about it, then I advise you to get acquainted and you will understand why I think so.
Activity: 138
July 31, 2018, 01:41:19 PM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

Most likely in a couple of months the market will fully recover and the price will start to grow steadily.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
July 31, 2018, 11:49:25 AM
I think the market will be green at the end of the year. Today the market only start the road to recover, moreover, there is a lot of positive and promising news about cryptocurrency. Better for all of us - it`s invest and hold.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
July 31, 2018, 11:26:49 AM
I think this year will be green in the last quarter like last year but still it depends to the traders and projects that provide nice result to their objectives but still im hoping that this year will be a plenty of green coins so that everyone will benefit.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
July 31, 2018, 10:51:22 AM
red is a bad color in crypto ! and what color  see we today again?  red I hate this color  Grin Grin

Activity: 233
July 31, 2018, 10:26:05 AM
I think it's not true the price of bitcoin and other cryptocurrency will rise in price at the end of this year will definitely experience price increases because demand will be higher and coin will be more difficult to obtain.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
July 31, 2018, 10:00:52 AM
I do not know about you guys, but I really hope that the bulls will defeat the bears by the end of the year. The black band was very tight.
Activity: 336
https://saturn.black
July 31, 2018, 09:57:54 AM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

I don't think like that because this market have lot of potential.
We have been through many bad news and there won't be much worse things happening.
Lots of new investors are going to join this market when it picks up again.

The market is less friendly but looking forward if this year there is still a chance to green. Many people who will share in the world of crypto and community increases, this will add strong crypto.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
July 31, 2018, 09:46:51 AM

I don't think like that because this market have lot of potential.
We have been through many bad news and there won't be much worse things happening.
Lots of new investors are going to join this market when it picks up again.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 252
July 31, 2018, 09:06:41 AM
Can not fully predict. because in August or September there will be important news about whether or not the btc ETF will be issued by the SEC. this is very decisive in the future cycle of bitcoin prices
Activity: 454
"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"
July 31, 2018, 09:00:49 AM
The market is truly struggling. But i think all cryptocurrency will still recover this year. There are still five months before the end of the year. So lets wait if all cryptos will recover again.
Activity: 71
July 31, 2018, 08:28:02 AM
Nowadays, Market maybe reds but it will recover itself. We should just wait and make profit.
Activity: 108
July 31, 2018, 08:05:46 AM
It could be red all year  I don’t really care it just gives me more time to keep loading up on cheap coins . Because there will be green market for sure . When. I have no idea nobody knows , but it’s coming and it will be huge
Activity: 53
July 31, 2018, 07:41:42 AM
The big price pumps were still not long ago. We might go sideways until next year. Previous dumps lasted much longer than half a year and I would not be suprised if this year would be different.
Pages:
Jump to: