Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think this year will be Red? - page 32. (Read 15028 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
July 15, 2018, 12:30:04 PM
If this year will continue with the correction of the market, I think we are waiting for the bad news about the crypto-currency world, since this is not normal.

Man, I do not think that this situation can be called any correction. The correction cannot last for more than half a year. I believe that the market will be stabilized in December.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
July 15, 2018, 12:09:11 PM
It seems to me that the market will soon stabilize and everything will be fine.  I think another month the price of coins will be low.
Activity: 210
July 15, 2018, 07:13:16 AM
Market trend today is really unpredictable for the reason that it is more volatile compared before.  It looks like a lot of market manipulation that could make big difference in buying and selling  flow.  But still believing it won't be the worst year for crypto,  instead I'm thinking that it could be another great year for crypto world
Activity: 224
Merit: 21
July 15, 2018, 06:51:24 AM
Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year?

Cryptocurrency market run on the news and trends. Last year Bitcoin was reached its all time high because CME and CBOE future contract news. But so many people's missed this news and lost the opportunity. Bitcoin reached its ATH around 20000$ was bubble only and that was going to break in the form of correction. Lot of Experts were blaming CBOE and CME which is not fair at all. Now this experts are praising and speculating Bitcoin price to get 10x at the years end because of the good news. This good news CBOE's application for BITCOIN ETF to SEC, if SEC will give approval for the same all market will grow like hell as Bitcoin will reach 65000$.
Activity: 294
July 14, 2018, 11:51:35 PM
I dont think so. I think now the market get  correction, because last year was really crazy. Bitcoin make so much gains in that short time, and it has to be a correction. So now maybe everythings red, but when you invest early enough, you are already in plus. But my prediction for these year looks very good. I think now it will go sideways some weeks, but in the summer, im sure the pump will come again. So dont expect that this year will be just red. Just hold and soon it will be green everything!
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
July 14, 2018, 11:41:19 PM
I think the turning point will be in August after the powerful news the market will go up and we will become rich))))
MiF
Activity: 1400
Merit: 258
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
July 14, 2018, 11:28:42 PM
We are now in July but the market is still recovering and the btc price is too low.  I guess, the market is really in red this year.  I expect more increase but it will not increase that much.
  Be positive and optimistic on the market, dont be rush on fastest recovery, the market is volatile and no one can predict on when the stability may occur. Maybe the bull market is on its way to progress the development and to excel growth in this crypto world. And I believe Red will not dwell on market and turn to GREEN by the end of this month.
Activity: 420
Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation
July 14, 2018, 07:53:11 PM
We are now in July but the market is still recovering and the btc price is too low.  I guess, the market is really in red this year.  I expect more increase but it will not increase that much.
Activity: 322
Ether Addict
July 14, 2018, 07:26:31 PM
everyone is so bearish now, i would say, they will get screwed end of year, late late 2018.

Remember crypto season is not really until NOV DEC anyway, so lets wait till then. :-D
Activity: 336
July 14, 2018, 06:25:25 PM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

My reason to believe that crypto can rise again is, it showed great movements in the past, and I think it can give good profits to investors again. In my opinion, there is always hope for the future of crypto, and I think patient is the key.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
July 14, 2018, 12:20:35 PM
Now the situation in the market is bad, but now it's better than it was a couple of months ago.  I think the market will soon begin to recover.
Activity: 168
July 12, 2018, 02:54:43 AM
I am still convinced that crypto will be green again in the future, if what you say this year is red year bu crypto is really surprising, because everyone hopes that this year's crypto will be more advanced than ever
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
July 12, 2018, 02:51:51 AM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

It might generally a bearish year for bitcoin especially in the first half of this year because the top currency suffered more dips than price uptrend. If this trend continues to the second half of the year, then it is confirmed its bearishness for the whole year. The bull should start in this third quarter to reverse the trend but it may not happen because of bitcoin accumulation that may last till the end of the year.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
July 12, 2018, 02:35:33 AM
I'm very confident that the end of this year can skyrocket and surpass the increase ever in 2017, it is evident that more and more investors are optimistic and they are further strengthening the community by sharing forums and discussions directly.
Activity: 322
July 12, 2018, 01:54:32 AM
I think that this year until November or December will be red, the world crisis is coming and then market will start to turn green, because everyone in such a situation is trying to save money, and even better multiply, cryptocurrency gives such an opportunity and people will use it!
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1
July 12, 2018, 01:53:57 AM
This year, one hundred percent will be very bad for crypto currencies, I do not think that we will see a big increase, we see only a drop, possibly growth will begin in late 2018 or in 2019. But at the moment the situation on the market is very sad
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
July 11, 2018, 10:53:12 PM
There are less than 6 months left for 2018.
Though I am optimistic about cryptocurrency's future, I won't be surprised if it end up end this year.
No matter what happens, I'd hold all my coins until the market have a good pump again.
Before that happens, I'd keep calm and wait patiently.
Activity: 78
July 11, 2018, 04:15:20 PM
We need to wait for regulations and then it will be clear what direction altcoins and Bitcoin will move to.
Activity: 168
July 11, 2018, 03:18:25 PM
No, this year will not be red, so do not panic.  It remains to wait a few months for good growth.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
July 11, 2018, 01:47:38 PM
looking at the current market conditions, your statement may be true, even though it is only entering the initial q3, but this shows the market conditions are very sluggish, no rise in value is growing, the investors have attracted their money from the market because of outstanding issues.
- Well, the market is really moving very slowly compared to previous years, everything seems to reflect us that crypto is old and not dynamic, red is probably what the market is aiming for this year, in short, all is very negative. However this market is always like a football match, not to the last minute, we still do not know who will be the winner, it can still come back vigorously, the distance from now until the end of the year is still very long, we can still hope for a bright future, the problem is that in the belief and patience, do not give up the game too soon
Pages:
Jump to: