Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think this year will be Red? - page 27. (Read 15028 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 12
July 23, 2018, 09:22:33 PM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

if I'm sure of course if in this year crypto will always grow. although the growth is not like last year, but crypto is still growing. may be ongoing process so we who wait also have to be patient.
Yes and that is for sure this year cryptocurrency will grow so much because right now a lot of people will mass adopt cryptocurrency and blockchain technology because they really saw the future of these technologies.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
July 23, 2018, 07:35:59 PM
There are good reasons – it is, at least, the history of the market. Its cycles make it clear that in certain periods of time, plus or minus) there are similar changes in the graphs. This year there are small deviations, but it is all connected with the "levers". Soon they will overcome.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
July 23, 2018, 01:39:45 PM
Unfortunately I'm thinking this, maybe we can see like 2014-2015 and bad market. 7 months passed and we didnt understand when something will be normal, this is very strange.
Activity: 409
Merit: 10
July 23, 2018, 01:26:36 PM
For me optimising is flooding back into the sector. Yes, the market cap isn't as high as the ATH but the upcoming SEC decision on EFTs could have a dramatic impact. Early days but this could be a good base for a sustained BTC run which will pull alts along with it.
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
July 23, 2018, 10:03:37 AM
i'm positive that this yr can be a better year than closing year, it may be seen that the day of fee increase reaches more than 9%, and i'm sure the upward trend will continue until the stop of the 12 months, this absolutely makes us have to shop for and keep to get huge income.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
July 22, 2018, 10:53:21 AM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

if I'm sure of course if in this year crypto will always grow. although the growth is not like last year, but crypto is still growing. may be ongoing process so we who wait also have to be patient.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
July 22, 2018, 08:14:06 AM
Well in my opinion the current trends of the market right now usually points out a positive trend in favor for crypto. Many are speculating that the cryptos will increase in price this year up to the end of the year. Hopefully though we are right on this speculation.
Yes I agree with this one right now because the market charts right now is very bullish and I am positive on it. All of us always have a plan here before trading anything so we can minimize the risk. I am planning for long term here in crypto world so I don't mind if the market goes down or up because for sure in the future it will grow and grow more. Goodluck to all of us.
Activity: 165
July 22, 2018, 03:47:55 AM
Now many investors are asking this question-it's very painful to look at the bloody market.
 I believe that the market will grow. Maybe we'll have to wait a couple of months.
Activity: 459
July 22, 2018, 03:40:43 AM
Yes, I think the red days are getting closer and closer. In August, bitcoin will rise above 10,000 dollars. This is a very good news, you can take my point.
Activity: 168
July 22, 2018, 03:19:24 AM
I do not think so bitkoyn grows, and therefore the other crypt too. By the end of the year it will be possible to harvest the harvest not. is not it.
Activity: 196
July 22, 2018, 03:03:28 AM

The market will not be red because the situation on the market gets better every day.
Activity: 228
July 21, 2018, 07:37:48 PM
I think more yes than no, because even if we will see good growth in next months, market cap will be hardly comparable with one we say in January.
Activity: 378
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
July 21, 2018, 07:12:58 PM
Now all crypto enthusiasts are waiting for when major players and funds will come to the market and the market capitalization will fly to the moon,as well as coin rates. but when it happens... maybe it will be the end of 2018 or 2019...
Activity: 117
Merit: 14
July 21, 2018, 05:42:05 PM
I think it's possible in any moment to find great opportunities for investing, because it's so many different coins and some of them don't correlate with bitcoin price.
Activity: 157
July 21, 2018, 05:21:02 PM
Everything is slowly recovering at the moment, maybe it will continue like this for a few more weeks and then it all will start to recover, just like it has always been on the market, the same patterns are always being repeated
Activity: 749
Merit: 507
July 21, 2018, 04:43:12 PM
This year passed negative as expected. We did a great rally in 2017, people need to learn not to be too greedy. It can't raise to infinite.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
July 21, 2018, 03:45:32 PM
Mate, it depends, this year has been very good till now, but i do not think that we are going to continue seeing bad prices, i think that it all will start recovering sooner or later
Activity: 588
July 21, 2018, 03:02:21 PM
Maybe at the end of 2018 we will see growth. But to hope that growth will begin in a few weeks is not necessary. Be patient and you will make a profit.
Activity: 294
Merit: 13
July 21, 2018, 02:40:39 PM
I think no, the market slowly looks normal again (like a healthy market there is a pump and correction) but I think overall we can see that now we have a positive market to reach ATH again (except there is a problem and of course we hope not)
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
July 21, 2018, 12:42:16 PM
Indeed, these few months the market situation is always red and all red coins and bitcoins greatly decreased dramatically.
but now bitcoin has started to have brightness and there is an increase from before, and I hope that bitcoin will continue to increase although slowly rising but surely.
Pages:
Jump to: