Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think this year will be Red? - page 31. (Read 15028 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
July 16, 2018, 07:51:07 PM
I think so and we are already suffering the drop of the crypto market cap since March.
I'm still waiting for the bull run in next month or maybe in the end of year.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
July 16, 2018, 06:13:56 PM
Well it will for sure have ups and downs constantly like any market. Perhaps what you are referring to is a consistent downward trend for 2018? This i could see happening and having a strong spike end if year/beginning of next year again. Just a guess of course, we will have to see.
Activity: 103
Merit: 0
July 16, 2018, 04:44:00 PM
In my opinion, market will going down and this yer will be red. Maybe, end of the 2018 markets turn the green I will hold my coins until end of the 2018.
Activity: 196
July 16, 2018, 03:11:49 PM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

Today some good news about Bitcoin made it go up 5 percent. I think some more good news will refresh investors confidence for Bitcoin and growth will happen.
Yes, today the price for BTC has grown and yesterday the price also grew a little.  I think the whole year will not be red.
Activity: 280
July 16, 2018, 02:20:20 PM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

Today some good news about Bitcoin made it go up 5 percent. I think some more good news will refresh investors confidence for Bitcoin and growth will happen.
Activity: 409
July 16, 2018, 02:06:45 PM
There's been a lot of horizontal tracking recently by BTC. I think give it a month and then we should seem some buying pressure which will lead to a steady climb upwards. If I had to guess, I'd say over 10k BTC price by the end of the year. Greater gains will come next year with greater institutional buy in.
Activity: 308
July 16, 2018, 02:04:36 PM
im thinking that the market wiill go up end of q4 so yes the year will be red .
but next years there will be good project to perform very well and help the market to react

Activity: 378
Merit: 103
July 16, 2018, 01:36:12 PM
movement in the crypto money world is constantly going on. the graphics are changing very fast. At the moment the color of the data may be red. but I think the graphics color will change over the coming months.
Activity: 132
July 16, 2018, 01:32:57 PM
Green or red markets are trending natural transitions. Because in addition to the relevant implications in the market, the value of crypto is also affected by external factors such as FUDs .. etc. It brings more information. Right now it's the Malta government accepting ico. Signs that the reaction has occurred in the market. Rock it Smiley
Activity: 183
July 16, 2018, 12:49:26 PM
Given the current situation on the market, I think it will be all right soon.  The market is stabilizing every day.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
July 16, 2018, 02:20:46 AM
I guess it is all about RED. This year is just about survival. Bitcoin trying to survive all the fud and regulations that we are facing every month in every country. The goal for bitcoin is just to stay strong and making a bull run right now is not its priority.
Activity: 108
July 15, 2018, 07:55:24 PM

Nothing can stop Bitcoin. There were so many news about Bitcoin bubble, about Bitcoin crash and etc.
And everytime it recovered and gained more power!
Activity: 161
July 15, 2018, 07:29:19 PM
I am used to volatility of market, so I'm not particularly worried. Q1 and probably Q2 will be dominated by the bear sentiment, but the whole market is going to be damn bullish in coming years. What reassures me most, is having found out that MtGox has recently sold a huge amount of Bitcoin.

In order to pay off the debt to creditors, the selling took place from December through February, for over 35K BTC, manipulating in actual fact the market.
copper member
Activity: 350
July 15, 2018, 07:02:51 PM

I don't believe crypto market will be down red the whole year. In past years there is always a time that market goes up, unluckily out of expectations, but still there is a chance. I'm expecting bullish months, that is what I'm hoping.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
July 15, 2018, 06:17:58 PM
for this year, I don't believe that the market will grow green. because the price of Bitcoin fell more than 2x. and this makes all crypto currency follow it. to return to the high price, it took the support of the popes to make panic buying. but until now I don't see the sign. maybe this year ends in red.
Activity: 952
Merit: 308
July 15, 2018, 06:14:50 PM
I also assume that it is where a lot or coins are experiencing a very high price reduction and many ICO are scam.
This year is the worst year for the world of cryptocurrency
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
July 15, 2018, 05:47:08 PM
I don't know what is going to happen in the falling weeks. Still the growth of the entire cryptocurrency market keeps falling low. Today once again it has got with the red mark after yesterday's small price pumping which gave users the hope of price recovery to reach new ath. Whether it is a price manipulation or not, none is sure of it as there is no bad news relating cryptocurrency.

Today, the market has recovered a bit. If you watch Bitcoin and the etherium that is a few percent good growth. Of course, if you analyze the last six months, then for a small growth can follow a huge decline.
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
July 15, 2018, 05:36:15 PM
I don't know what is going to happen in the falling weeks. Still the growth of the entire cryptocurrency market keeps falling low. Today once again it has got with the red mark after yesterday's small price pumping which gave users the hope of price recovery to reach new ath. Whether it is a price manipulation or not, none is sure of it as there is no bad news relating cryptocurrency.
Activity: 896
Merit: 505
July 15, 2018, 04:22:33 PM
Probably yes, if we didn't find new investors, I mean new big investors, the institutional investors.
Only these people could bring this market to the moon.
Activity: 431
Merit: 102
July 15, 2018, 04:14:00 PM
There will be a little bit "blood bath" this year again, but at the end of the year we will see a big green
Pages:
Jump to: