Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think this year will be Red? - page 28. (Read 15028 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 251
July 21, 2018, 11:40:52 AM
Well in my opinion the current trends of the market right now usually points out a positive trend in favor for crypto. Many are speculating that the cryptos will increase in price this year up to the end of the year. Hopefully though we are right on this speculation.
Activity: 136
Merit: 0
July 21, 2018, 10:55:22 AM
I hope that soon the market will stabilize and good growth will begin.  I think this year will be worse than last year.
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
July 21, 2018, 10:25:57 AM
I don't think so because bitcoin price is slowly increasing, with the increase in the price of the bitcoin. Other altcoin prices went very low in the market and but surely by the end of the year the bitcoin price will settle at $12k easily.
Activity: 98
July 21, 2018, 10:23:43 AM
I am positive that there is a huge movement will happen this year that is why I still on to my coins. Everyone has speculations and predictions but we must always research our own and not based our decision for the review of others.
July 21, 2018, 10:11:54 AM
I'm almost sure of it. We should be realistic and clearly understand the fact that the crypto market can not constantly grow. That's why bitcoin and everyone else go down now. But this is not a reason to be sad because there will be growth after any fall. Take your cchances to buy crypto with a huge discount.
I totally agree with you! Even if we suffer big losses we have to stay until the end, tomorrow we will Wake up and we are on top again. There is no constant growth and a constant fall, so all who are in the red average for assets(as written above is a super discount) .
July 21, 2018, 10:09:06 AM
I do not know how this year,but 2019 will be a variable for the crypto market. Now the investors who came recently suffer huge losses, and not all will stay with us until the end, so I dare to assume that the whales want to grind us more .And then start a new wave and those who do not zdal will be on top (but will not be rasti all,I think the investor has changed its character )
Activity: 112
July 21, 2018, 09:41:48 AM
Since when do you invest in crypto currency? If you started investing in early 2017, you would have already made a profit and would still be in the black. Of course, the crypto currency will grow and I think that at the end of this year the market will be green.
Activity: 336
Merit: 103
July 21, 2018, 07:02:14 AM
   I think that this year the cryptology will not be on its own feet as it was before 2018, but in 2019 I think everything will change and everything will be fine, and so will always be another one.
Activity: 280
July 21, 2018, 06:32:20 AM
I think that starting this week and for the next few months, we are all waiting for a growing market. It seems to me that the peak of growth will be on the middle or the end of autumn!
In a few weeks, the market will be red and only Bitcoin will be green. Today, the volume of transactions in Bitcoin's 24 has increased tremendously. this is a warning sign for people should sell altcoin to buy Bitcoin
Activity: 726
Merit: 250
July 21, 2018, 04:56:20 AM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

Although  in the last days of 2017 growth is not very positive, I am still optimistic about the future of the Bitcoin currency in 2018. Because Bitcoin is still the most important currency and other currencies come in and go through the bitcoin market. It will make the larger and more legitimate ICOS process facilitates ETH and BTC jointly to expand and to attract more investors. So this year will not be Red you can believe me.
Activity: 112
July 21, 2018, 04:39:25 AM
At the beginning of the year I was very confident of a big market growth in this 2018. Now, after the bad period that has reduced the value of the main cryptocurrencies to a minimum, I am less confident, but I hope that there will be a good recovery, and that by the end of this year we can have a good growth in the sector
Activity: 167
July 21, 2018, 04:30:15 AM
I think by the end of the year the situation will improve and the market will be more stable.  I think this year will not be red.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 306
July 21, 2018, 04:14:31 AM
Despite some recent recovery of the market, I expect that until the end of the third quarter the market will be in a narrow range and most likely it will be flat than growth or a strong fall. The idea of bitcoin ETF can shake a little.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
July 21, 2018, 03:57:18 AM
I wish the market will be green in the soon future. Firstly, the situation with falling market caused by a lot of newbies, which sold all coins immediately when something goes wrong and now. Secondly, a lot of investors now on holidays and don`t invest in crypto. Thirdly, it`s the new market and it`s normal for falling and growing of him.
Activity: 896
Merit: 505
July 20, 2018, 05:40:33 PM
The whole market associated with cryptocurrency, it's a game on the nerves.
Who has strong nerves, he feels good here. You just need to trust the cryptocurrency and blockchain technology, then there will be less drops. The fall that we have seen for a while, I think, is due to the panic of small players.
Activity: 476
Merit: 278
July 20, 2018, 05:10:49 PM
Though red really hurts our eyes because that gives us a loss but being red of the market also gives us good profit so yes we feel disappointed sometimes because of this but more often the not when market turns green and we bought in dip those disappointment turns to exciting and feeling accomplished for what we have done
Activity: 859
Merit: 1000
July 20, 2018, 04:54:51 PM
Why do you think that? The market is still looking great, and we need to wait for the crucial months to see what is going to happen - november - december - january.. there is a long path to recover
Activity: 154
July 20, 2018, 04:51:45 PM
I dont think it will stay like that for the rest of the year, maybe it will persist but not the whole year. But Im hoping that it wont last long so that the market price can recover and return to normal, or even better, rise. Lets hold our coins for now.
Activity: 350
July 20, 2018, 04:22:29 PM
As you remember, back in April 2018, the capitalization of the digital money market grew by $ 158 billion. This indicates that the crypto-currency market has finally begun to be rehabilitated after a long winter depression. Since the second half of January, prices for digital assets have gradually fallen, and this applies to both young coins and eminent old-timers. But since that time, several months have already passed and we observed very active fluctuations in prices for the efirium, up to 825 dollars, after which the red color of the market came again. Apparently not only the demand for crypto currency in the market, but different information is the reason for what we see today. The public immediately reacts to all the news outlets, whether real or fake, because the information background is an important factor in the development of any crypto-currency project and directly affects the cost of its tokens.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
July 20, 2018, 03:43:05 PM
I think that starting this week and for the next few months, we are all waiting for a growing market. It seems to me that the peak of growth will be on the middle or the end of autumn!

This year WAS mostly red. Now, the time for changing its color has come, as it seems to me. I suppose that many of us are ready to start getting their profits.
Lol. As the saying goes, the government is changing and changing the political color. Of course, we really hope that the autumn period will bring us the potential growth of the crypto-currency market. In any case, in the past years, this trend has been preserved. And perhaps this year we will see a change in red to green.
Pages:
Jump to: