Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think this year will be Red? - page 33. (Read 15028 times)

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
July 11, 2018, 01:02:47 PM
looking at the current market conditions, your statement may be true, even though it is only entering the initial q3, but this shows the market conditions are very sluggish, no rise in value is growing, the investors have attracted their money from the market because of outstanding issues.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
July 11, 2018, 12:59:08 PM
If this year will continue with the correction of the market, I think we are waiting for the bad news about the crypto-currency world, since this is not normal.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
July 11, 2018, 12:56:41 PM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

I am really confused whether the crypto market this year will be green or red. Because it is very difficult to predict and everything is unpredictable. But I always hope that by the end of the year the crypto market will not be red and it will all get a big surprise from the crypto market.
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
July 11, 2018, 12:52:51 PM
on or before aug we may expect market gets back to previous all-time high prices and market respond to new positive trend and cross previous all-time high prices

In fact, many top analysts forecast such a market this year. I think that the best year will be 2019. It is in it we will see the best growth, but who can wait for this, I think not many.

No FUD in my words but I think it will be very difficult to have a better year than 2017, maybe we will never see a year like this again... I hope that I'm wrong really but 2017 was really awesome so I don't see an other year doing better than this one.

I don't say that Crypto is dead, I don't think it is Wink
Activity: 448
Merit: 106
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
July 11, 2018, 12:21:31 PM
on or before aug we may expect market gets back to previous all-time high prices and market respond to new positive trend and cross previous all-time high prices

In fact, many top analysts forecast such a market this year. I think that the best year will be 2019. It is in it we will see the best growth, but who can wait for this, I think not many.
Activity: 420
Merit: 18
July 11, 2018, 11:02:15 AM
Activity: 338
Merit: 100
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
July 11, 2018, 10:29:54 AM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

It is very hard to answer that question but based on the market majority of major coins now in the market is still red, but for me it's just normal in the market because the will come that they will pump again and turn green again.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
July 11, 2018, 07:11:05 AM
I didn't think so earlier, but today the total capitalization again has fallen to 150, so 2018 can be red year, because we are still at a relative peaks compared to previous years.
Activity: 434
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
July 11, 2018, 07:00:15 AM
It is hard to say this year. It has been half a year. I still don't see any hope in the bull market. I am confused now! From the beginning of the year to today, most of my investment coins are at a loss!
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
July 11, 2018, 05:20:44 AM

In this year sometimes its going to red and green depend upon the people when they buy or sell.It looks so normal about that and we face the reality in crypto currency.
Same here. The year is not going to be red all. We have had falls in the market values of crypto currency in general and Bitcoin in particular and the fall below $6k in case of Bitcoin was recovered shortly. This was actually a signal towards further fall in Bitcoin. We are have rise in the value ever since.

Besides, further rise in the monetary value of Bitcoin might rise the value of altcoin and some other crypto as well. So on the whole, we might not have an entire red market but are expecting rise instead.
Activity: 210
July 10, 2018, 05:17:42 PM
I think so, and I hope its going to be green again. Everytime I check the flactuation it is falling. This year it will give us a wide smile hopefully. Market is were coins or token is being trade or you can see the price of the token you have. We could not predict when it will be going to be red or green. It is just a give an take process once you give you will be given as well. When it is falling or dumping, pumping will also take place. So,  dont lost hope be patient.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
July 10, 2018, 04:46:37 PM
Everybody just pump the new coins on Binance and stop complaining about red market. Last example was Dent about 150%. Some time ago Key 700%....and you are talking about red year?? If we all could pump the shit out of new coins this is all you need to do to make good money. Who cares about falling market?? I dont give a shit.
Who knows How the coin you hold will work. To date, many users have been wrong, When they invested in Bitcoin at the end of 2017. Now no one talks about the prices for Bitcoin in the region of half a million dollars. Villages are careful of such statements.
Activity: 151
Merit: 0
July 10, 2018, 03:21:12 PM
I hope that in September the market will stabilize and stable growth will begin.  I very much doubt that this year will be red.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
July 10, 2018, 02:41:45 PM
Personally I think with such sudden rises and downs Bitcoin will reach $ 7800 till the end of September. And from that levels it will fall to $ 3000. In my opinion during whole year it will be in flat between $5000 - 7000. I predict that it will end 2018 in the levels about $ 6000 - 7000.
Activity: 42
July 10, 2018, 01:55:50 PM
I think no, but think before you choose your coin lots of them will fail in this year.....
Activity: 228
July 10, 2018, 01:12:59 PM
green or red is the familiar nature of the market. However, it is important to recognize that, this year, factors affecting the value of bitcoin and the market are increasing. We ended Q2 this year. and the blue growth cycle is bitcoin near $ 10k, ETH is around $ 830. And when it comes to growth again, the value that needs to cross the price threshold, plus the security factor will be more stable. I do not think this year will be the failure of the crypto market.
Activity: 173
Merit: 11
July 10, 2018, 01:10:10 PM
Everybody just pump the new coins on Binance and stop complaining about red market. Last example was Dent about 150%. Some time ago Key 700%....and you are talking about red year?? If we all could pump the shit out of new coins this is all you need to do to make good money. Who cares about falling market?? I dont give a shit.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 10, 2018, 12:59:00 PM

this time the market situation is red but not necessarily also the state of the market will be destroyed. in my opinion will not be easily broken just like that. because it has long been standing up to now

Well it already mid 2018 and the bears still rule the market. I don't think there'll be any bull runs as well until the last quarter of this year but it can't all be down trend
Activity: 1092
Merit: 269
July 10, 2018, 12:14:22 PM

this time the market situation is red but not necessarily also the state of the market will be destroyed. in my opinion will not be easily broken just like that. because it has long been standing up to now
t39
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
July 10, 2018, 11:52:42 AM
The whole market associated with cryptocurrency, it's a game on the nerves. Who has strong nerves, he feels good here. You just need to trust the cryptocurrency and blockchain technology, then there will be less drops. The fall that we have seen for a while, I think, is due to the panic of small players.
Pages:
Jump to: