Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think this year will be Red? - page 37. (Read 15028 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
June 30, 2018, 04:42:03 PM
Don't know what is gonna happen in the falling months. Already the growth of the entire cryptocurrency market keeps falling low. Today once again it has got with the red mark after yesterday's small price pumping which gave users the hope of price recovery to reach new ath. Whether it is a price manipulation or not, none is sure of it as there is no bad news relating cryptocurrency.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
June 30, 2018, 04:08:19 PM
Yeah, probably 3 - 4 quarters of Red cycle as we have had a 9 months full green bull cycles.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”
June 30, 2018, 03:51:59 PM
Its always red and nobody likes it. Recovery period happened only for the month and its a bit sickening looking at my portfolio. Sometimes, I don't wanna look at it so that I won't feel depress but I can't help it. I still need to monitor them even if I'm into long term hodling. I always think that after these corrections, green days will be back. Always think positive.
Activity: 420
June 30, 2018, 03:05:31 PM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

I think this year the market will not be red. But this year the market will again show its green color and make us all surprised with market developments that we never guessed before. I can not wait to surprise the crypto market by the end of this year.
copper member
Activity: 497
June 30, 2018, 03:02:11 PM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

I do not think so, after entering the month of August the market will be green and will continue to grow. This is only mid-year and crypto still has a higher likelihood of rising.
Activity: 28
June 30, 2018, 02:43:14 PM
Guys i`m afraid the market will follow what it did on 2014 . So that means this year will be loss but it will be great thorugh the end of 2019
Activity: 252
June 30, 2018, 02:42:07 PM

The year has been red right from the beginning but there are indications of a turn around in the fortunes of the market. Let there be no despair as market indicators are generally strong and optimism remains high. This not strange, take a look at this :
https://www.ccn.com/bitcoin-crash-the-history-of-bubble-bursts/
Activity: 409
June 30, 2018, 02:13:55 PM
I think we will have a couple of strong rallies this year. In January we will dip due to the historic fluctuations of this period. After that I think the next big rally will take us to an ATH. This being due to a maturing market and greater institutional buy in. I won't be selling a single Satoshi between now and then. Good times are coming.
Activity: 140
June 30, 2018, 01:55:33 PM
In my opinion that this year would be red. The market is very young and there is many price correction happening. Also most of the alternative coins are very dependent on Bitcoin that is why the market is easy to predict when bitcoin goes ups and downs.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”
June 30, 2018, 01:46:33 PM
Best answer you will get here today is this. Nobody has a clue, if we all did then nobody would make money. Dont listen to TA as the market is to young and volitile, a chart can tell you that we are due a rise but whales can think other wise. Just look on trading view and do a tally of how many times those "experts" are at predicting. Now I am not saying all TA is trash but it just doesnt work in this market. My answer is we can go to 100k by the end of the year or we can go to 0, chances are we will be somewhere in the middle. Overall I am bullish on blockchain tech and that is enough for me to be confident in the long term.
Activity: 560
June 30, 2018, 01:41:26 PM
I am bearish in short term and still hopeful the market will recover from Q3 onwards. Things aren't too bad in crypto in general, so it might be true market has been manipulated by certain groups.
Activity: 140
Merit: 20
June 30, 2018, 01:18:07 PM
personllay think this year the crypto market won't be red. Regardless I trust that this year the crypto market will remain green and all coin costs will go up high.
Activity: 336
June 30, 2018, 01:14:59 PM
Most likely we will not see much growth this year. Many analysts say that strong growth will begin in 2019. I also believe in this prediction and am ready to wait.
Activity: 120
Merit: 1
June 30, 2018, 12:47:36 PM
I also see this year 2018 very slow crypto growth is very different from the year 2017 where crypto growth is very strong. but we do not know what will happen by the end of this year.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 523
June 30, 2018, 12:43:47 PM
The market falls for 6 months. Today we see growth, but it seems to me that this is just a trap. Most likely the market will be red during the main part of 2018.
Activity: 101
June 30, 2018, 12:24:01 PM
Today the market is green and I doubt that this year will be red.  Most likely by the end of the year there will be good growth.
Activity: 69
June 30, 2018, 12:23:53 AM
this years it's the victims of the precedent one , 2017 was the year where people put too many hopes on bitcoin , 2018  has disspointed this hopes
Activity: 210
June 29, 2018, 11:44:51 PM
Already half a year have appeared red, the spring continues to be compressed all more strongly! I think that at least until the end of the year the predominance of the red days will continue. Let's wait for December-January 2019, analysts say the shot will happen.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 29, 2018, 10:56:24 PM
This will be a long year for the red days but not the entire year i believe, for every red part of the whole year there will be a green times for sure. Let's just wait until the regulations and done, after those claims that crptocurrency is really a good thing for the whole world those sectors who do those food will be shut down for sure. I believe this is all done by those existing industry who's really afraid of being shutdown because of the blockchain technology features. The days of firms that takes advantages of the people are over because of blockchain.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
June 29, 2018, 10:23:26 PM
With difficult market conditions like now it is difficult to make the market can soon recovery, when compared with last year would be difficult to make the market soon improved and I expect that this year the market will be red.
Pages:
Jump to: