Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you Think we Are alone in the Universe? - page 26. (Read 47373 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
No, we are not alone.
Activity: 33
Merit: 3
Very very very (very) improbable, mathematically speaking
I think that life in our solar sustem was also very unlikely, that's why we are alone in it. But outside of it there are bound to be multitutes of other species beyond our imagination..
Activity: 111
I believe there's someone else
Activity: 49
no, we are in the universe not alone.
Why ? because we are human beings. we can not be alone in the universe

I think not universe is so big in fact scientist still continue their research and still discovering something new from new star to new planet. So it is clear that were not alone its just a matter of time until we meet other species.

Maybe we already met them but didn't know it was them?
Maybe the invented BTC?
Maybe Satoshi is an alien...
Activity: 140
no, we are in the universe not alone.
Why ? because we are human beings. we can not be alone in the universe

I think not universe is so big in fact scientist still continue their research and still discovering something new from new star to new planet. So it is clear that were not alone its just a matter of time until we meet other species.
Activity: 196
Yes I believe in that cause if there's some life forms in other planet why astronomers and scientist didn't discover that and earth have 4 billion years of existence then why aliens didn't visit us.
Activity: 12
Yes the universe is massive and you would assume there must be life out there and if so then it must be teaming with life and out of that life inteligent life must be abound and superior to ours
Activity: 114
Is the earth flat?

If you think we are alone in the Universe, you probably think Earth is the center of the Universe
Activity: 167
There are many in the universe, unbelievable if science is going to grow and more are created.
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
There are many possibilities
Activity: 38
In this vast Universe I can't tell that we are not the only living planet. And i'm curious what are they and what they look like.
Activity: 28
If we can actually grasp how massive the universe is and how minuscule we really are in the grand scheme of things. We would actually find that it would be mathematically improbable that we are alone. 
Activity: 154
We are absolutly not alone in the Universe!
Activity: 49
Of course we are not alone, the universe is huge and nowhere has been explored outside of the Solar System
Not even the Solar system has been explored yet.
Not even every corner of this Earth of ours hasn't been explored..
Activity: 137
Of course we are not alone, the universe is huge and nowhere has been explored outside of the Solar System
Activity: 12
I read an interesting article the other day that theorizes that other intelligent, organic beings are likely to have been wiped out by the AI that they created. But the twist on that is that the AI wouldn't have done it knowingly, but in a similar way that we (humans) would destroy an Ant hill if it is on a construction site - in most cases the builders wouldn't actively 'want' to destroy the ant hill, and they may not even notice that they did it, but ultimately it's destroyed nonetheless.
It's a bit grim, but gives food for though.

Personally, I don't think we're alone. We are a race of babies (on the cosmic scale) on a tiny insignificant planet, in a tiny solar system in a galaxy that would be barely out of it's diapers. The universe is old, older than most of us can imagine, and far bigger than what our best technology can hope to see. In my opinion, it's impossible that we're alone.
Activity: 60
Maybe? Because some country have a war so maybe it is sad to know this.
Activity: 86
Merit: 11
I am also convinced we are not alonecand there is a high chance thst others already spotted us
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
CEO Of The Crypto Uniting Cryptos, Ohni
Meh, probably not.

Just like the Jefferson Squirrel analogy.
Activity: 9
No Evidence To Support Otherwise
Pages:
Jump to: