Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you Think we Are alone in the Universe? - page 28. (Read 47373 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Oh we are not alone in this Universe.
Activity: 102
I do not think we are alone in the universe; now many great scientists are seeking to reach the outside world.
Activity: 57
I'm not alone, i have ghost with me.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
At the moment. Yes we are
Activity: 38
I think we are not alone in this universe because we are a collective, a community and we stand side by side.
Activity: 140
I don't think so, the Natural laws make very difficult life like ours. They are some other planets that can host life. The only thing is we are not sure if they are also intelligent species.Every galaxy has millions or billions of planets. So theres a high possibilty we are not alone.
Activity: 154
We are probably not alone in this universe but would be very difficult to find other life.
Activity: 26
No. I think galaxy is mystery so we need more time to discover
Activity: 27
I don't think so.
Activity: 126
No, we are not alone
Activity: 39
I think it`s just stupid to assume we are alone. Think of the size of the universe. There is no way we are alone.
Activity: 22
we aren't along in such huge universe
Merit: 1
Science do say that they are alien.. But its very terrifying but all I do believe is that we are alone in the universe
Activity: 35
no we're not
Activity: 18
No... maybe we've developed completely different technologies and are searching for each other by incompatible means.
Activity: 17
My simple opinion is that we are not alone in this big universe. They are some other planets that can host life. The only thing is we are not sure if they are also intelligent species.
I think not
Activity: 7
Our milky way galaxy is 100,000 light years in diameter. Our telescopes can see billions of stars and galaxies. Every galaxy has millions or billions of planets. So theres a high possibilty we are not alone.
Activity: 68
There are so many things around us and living creatures that we cannot be alone at all.  
Activity: 89
We are humans and being alone is the last thing that will happens to us ever. 
Pages:
Jump to: