Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you Think we Are alone in the Universe? - page 25. (Read 47373 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Since there's life i in places where the human body can not survive or adapt ,but other living creatures can according to conditions (for example deepest places in the ocean), so  there must be life in the universe, but far different and unthinkable  .
Activity: 10
There are so many things around us and living creatures that we cannot be alone at all. 
Activity: 43
it is a question that people still argue on,
I believe that we are not alone in the universe but I still am interested in hearing others opinion on this.

Yes we are alone, 2018 years passed still no one witnessed things other than human.

This is brilliant, I want to frame this post on my wall  Cheesy
Activity: 29
Yes. We are. The earth, I believe, is the only planet that contains life form. For instance, having another planet with life form has the possibility of 0.000000000000000000001. That's not random number. It's scientific.
Activity: 26
no we are not alone in the universe .peoples making alone by herself 
Activity: 152
I met aliens yestoday, they told me we can't watch them, they were invisible.
Activity: 30
I think in our solar system is a yes but how about the other part of galaxy or far away that we cannot imagine maybe they are other human being
Activity: 11
I have no idea, though it does seem likely. As many have said before, if we weren't alone in the universe then wouldn't we have already seen alien life from Earth? But then again, maybe alien life is just extremely rare.
Activity: 30
not only i everyone is alone.
Activity: 103
Merit: 1
I think I am still in the natural world of the earth and I do not think I want to think about it yet
Activity: 135
seriously i think that we are not alone in the universe......
Activity: 85
We are def not alone in this universe , their are many other planets to explore that we don't know about, i believe their is some other creatures out there deep into the planets  Wink
Activity: 17
i think it would be impossible that we are alone because the universe so big. as far as we know it is infinite and so are the possibilities
Activity: 48
No, of course, the truth is somewhere near.
Activity: 76
Merit: 101
I believe we are not alone in the Universe. From my point of view it's practically impossible that human kind is the only one that evolved to this point.Somewhere out there, in the infinity of the Universe, other's like us are there. Maybe they don't look like us but they could be smarter or less evolved than us. At some point we will find other life forms, inteligent like us.
Activity: 14
Human is life, life is matter. We are misunderstood by our spirit, the spirit itself is matter too. Think from this we must believe everything is life.Something we did't think they are life just because we can not become them and think from their brains.
Activity: 224
maybe we are not alone it is necessary to prove it
Activity: 27
I don't think so , we are not alone Smiley
Activity: 28
I just wouldn't believe it if we were alone. So many planets and galaxies. Well, we can't be that unique. There are two things about this. We're alone in the universe. We're not alone in the universe. And both thoughts are scary.
Activity: 84
it is a question that people still argue on,
I believe that we are not alone in the universe but I still am interested in hearing others opinion on this.

I believe we are not alone in this universe. There are probably some other life forms out there that we are not aware of and that we are not capable of knowing at the moment.
Pages:
Jump to: