Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you Think we Are alone in the Universe? - page 27. (Read 47373 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 1
not a chance,  Do you really understand how massive the entire universe iS?HuhHuhHuh
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Yes, we know that our universe is huge. To see is to believe. But there something that we cant see but still beleiving. I believe in the bible and what writtens on it.
Activity: 63
Merit: 4
For all practical purposes, we are well and truly alone in this part of our universe.

Maybe there is intelligent life somewhere else in the Universe, but the twain will never meet.
Activity: 65
I dont think so, we are not alone Smiley
Activity: 9
we are here
Activity: 19
The fact that we're alone is rather strange. We only know the thing we knows. There's something beyond human could think of.
Activity: 49
The odds are that we're not alone but who really knows.
Our scientists need some serious funding to begin working on the project.
Activity: 72
I don't think we're alone in this big universe. Somehow it's just such a waste if the living species is only on earth. I'm sure many of us would think that there are other existences that have been living in a space out there.
Activity: 112
Quite frankly, I would be disappointed if we were the only inhabitants of the universe; it would be dreadfully uninteresting, even if it were the safer scenario should we hypothesise that there may in fact be malignant aliens out there. Fortunately for me, I find this scenario to be a rather unlikely one.
Activity: 26
Universe is boundless, and we make the chance of life existence equal to 100%. This makes the existence of other life forms obvious.

But I'm pretty sure we'll not discover each other, ever.
Activity: 56
yes, of course, we humans are the universe of the earth.
Activity: 111
Merit: 1
I believe that not alone.  But if it turns out not to be the case in my life, it will be known - I'm so disappointed!
EQI
Activity: 25
It's highly probable that we are not alone, though there is a possibility that we never make contact.
Activity: 28
 I know we are not alone because there are a lot of other planets in the universe. And there are some planets that supports life. I really wanna come to visit other planets.
Activity: 62
No. we are not alone...devil, angel, satan , they are another creatures beside us.
Activity: 12
I think life on earth is not the only one in the great universe.
Activity: 294
I think we live not grave in the universe, surely there are many other civilizations.
Activity: 11
Yes, The vast universe that people have not discovered yet
Activity: 89
A person is born alone and he dies alone there is nothing that can take this from anyone.
Activity: 28
No we are not, i read about a place called Agartha its is located beneath the Earth core, some scholars even say this people kidnap human being rear then as their own, and this place is so close to some country such as India, America, Brazil, etc.
Pages:
Jump to: