Pages:
Author

Topic: do you think younger generation is more open to technology? - page 5. (Read 2083 times)

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
I believe that the younger generation is more open to technology and it is easier to manage with them because from their birth they are surrounded by these technologies.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
the world is changing and changing the whole world system! now a lot of developed countries that have young hot blood, these countries have chosen for themselves the task: the rapid introduction of the crypto world in their economy! People with old foundations do not understand that this is the future! if now the countries or companies do not start moving in this direction, it will mean that they will soon die or they will have to fuck the whole world for a very long time! in many countries change the law for the crypto world! We need new laws and a new regulation of crypto world in the whole world! then the world economy will begin to move forward faster and a very large investment will enter this market!
Activity: 168
Probably yes. Now the younger generation is simply more involved in innovative technologies. But I still think that the age for crypto currency does not matter. The main thing is to be on the same wavelength with the modern world and develop.
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
The younger generation are becoming more aggressive when it comes to technology and and they can easily learn how to use it if you compare to the older generation. There are already many technology-crazed youth who are willing to shed a lot of money just to buy the latest gadgets in town.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
I think this approach would be useful for cryptocurrency and for science. I also believe that there are adequate policies that understand that cryptocurrencies are not evil, and that if you use them correctly, then they will only benefit people.
Activity: 70
Definitely because younger peoples more open to anything new and even they will curious about it, just to make sure that they receive the information well and right, because it is easy to drive young people.
Activity: 196
I think so. Younger generation use technology earlier than we was. Nowaday they are more intelligent then us. Therefore they have open mind which can learn everything.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Does technology favor the young! Do you think we need younger lawmakers to translate the language of cryptocurrency.

Simple yes. When i see how my parents are struggling with new technic i feel very dizzy.
They seem to have no desire or desire to learn how to deal with them on new technology.
They do not want to know anything about crypto and they do not understand it either.
Activity: 406
I think so yes. Younger people are more open and curious about technology. They like to try new things and they are not afraid to fail. But of course it doesnt mean that older people cannot learn technology like cryptocurrency. I think younger people have a very important role in teaching the older generation about the nature of cryptocurrency and its benefits.
Activity: 84
I think younger generation is going to be more acceptable towards crypto currencies than say stock markets or bank deposits. Also they are open to technologies and far more literate in case of technology than older generation. Most of the crypto users are young and this is what makes the crypto community so active.
Activity: 98
I think that no matter what era, the future belongs to young people. If young people do not accept new things and do not carry out scientific and technological innovation, then this means that the region will decline!!
Activity: 350
The younger generations nowadays are more likely exposed to technology. They are more open to the latest innovations in the market because the adult ones are likely acquired the trends and it will help in exposing it to the younger ones.

You are right. Young people are contacting with technology products from the beginning of their life. Looking forward to see how blockchain will change our lives and what place it will take. As all of us know, this is another layer of trust, that might be implemented everywhere.

I agree, I learned how to use this bitcoin cryptocurrency with the help of my son who is doing bitcoin and I get interested because he is earning money from this, so I understand it in a later part. I am amazed with my son because of this technology he is able to earn money.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1008
Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ
The younger generations nowadays are more likely exposed to technology. They are more open to the latest innovations in the market because the adult ones are likely acquired the trends and it will help in exposing it to the younger ones.

You are right. Young people are contacting with technology products from the beginning of their life. Looking forward to see how blockchain will change our lives and what place it will take. As all of us know, this is another layer of trust, that might be implemented everywhere.
Activity: 133
Yea, the youngster are more open minded and more curious about technology, and it is a must for them to follow technology, so they can used the the technology in optimum way, and crypto currencies need the help from youngsters because crypto currencies just started its journey and they will be very useful for the society, so we need the enthusiastic youngsters to keep on update and expand the crypto currencies usage
Activity: 126
Does technology favor the young! Do you think we need younger lawmakers to translate the language of cryptocurrency.

really, of course the young generation is very open and very familiar with the latest technology. but many young people are actually misusing the technology, it will be very dangerous. there should be collaboration between the younger generation and the older generation in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 424
Merit: 250
To some extent, yes, because since childhood they have been using the Internet. but if you think globally, I still think that in most cases it depends on the person.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Of course, young people are more willing to accept new technologies. Many systems have existed for many years, and some economies need to be changed. Young people have stronger recognition in the field of encrypting money, and more young people will join the world in the future i am sure.
Activity: 448
I'm totally think that the younger generation is more open to technology. The more younger generation, the more success for everyone. But in some cases it doesn't matter, the old generation have lot of experience which is also valuable. But if you mean the younger generation should more involved in crypto, then yes! They can and they should learn about crypto and if schools/colleges allow the study of cryptocurrency then it is good for everyone and mostly for upcoming generation.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Younger generations are more open to all new things, they usually are the creators of the new things. Now they start to be players in the crypto market, which is a very good thing, they are a good influence, a fresh blood. We need to raise crypto awareness in middle and high schools to educate new people who will make breakthroughs in this market in a few years.
Activity: 17
This is a difficult question. I think that the people who are purposefully working on this are the most open to new technologies. Personally, chess game helps me to develop strategic thinking.
Pages:
Jump to: