Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 132. (Read 12438 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Yes I truly believe in cryptocurrency. if you act wisely in this market and use other's experiences you can make much money.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Cryptocurrency has produced a huge boom in society and in the global economy. However, I don't believe the crypt is a bubble. A competent investment brings income, and moreover, work with cryptocurrency is gaining popularity.

Yes. I believe that cryptocurrencies will have bright future. Lots of big investors who join it and it makes me more confident with crypto currency. There is lot of growth in cryptocurrency, many people are seen the success.
Activity: 490
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
I am very categorical in that I believe in crypto-currencies. Now, of course, people's faith begins to wobble very much, because people start to see that crypto-currencies can and can very beautifully fall. But I think that the situation will improve soon.
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
I trust and believe in the people who invest in the digital money, the crypto money, the blockchain technology and the algorithm. The only real phenomenon in the world can be blockchain. The world and the economy are changing.
Yes i agree i trust and believe also the people who invest in digital money the crypto money. We can earn and be stabel by using this.
Activity: 170
If you look at the speed with which the crypto currency becomes cheaper, you might think that the cryptocurrency will remain only the technology of the blockchain. And tokens will depreciate and become an object of interest to a small group of enthusiasts.
Activity: 864
Merit: 284
Yes i am very believe in cryptocurrency because cryptocurrency is future of technology. In the future all of people and country will use cryptocurrency as their currency. Because the world is getting more sophisticated and maybe the paper money is not used anymore. everyone will switch to digital currency.
Activity: 406
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
I really believe in cryptocurrency. Because, I see the usefulness of this market and people growing more and more involved in the cryptocurrency market through blockchain technology. Not only do investors make more profits but also make the world economy hotter and more developed. All activities seem to be taking place quickly and conveniently. So I really believe in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 39
Really i belive in crypto currency. It good for the future technology investment. We learn online system by this.
Activity: 47
The world is changing fast and money will disappear little by little taking the place of cryptocurrencies !! Wink
Activity: 252
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
I really believe in cryptocurrency!Why?Because it's excellent opportunity to make money from nothing!
Exactly. I firmly believe in crypto currency because it is so usefull in terms of financial services. It can make your transactions faster at a low price. You can also gain money by joining campaigns. Crypto currency is a life changer, a lot of people had tried its benefits. Hopefully I could also try it as soon as possible.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
I would not be here if i don't believed in crytocurrency, i really believe in this technology. Cryptocurrency can change our life and give us a bright future. There are very promising projects in the field of crypto and i'm investing in projects that i believe will live in the future.

Not only cryptocurreny, blockchain technology and cryptocurrency will changes our world not only our lives. If you really search very well about blockchain technology and cryptocurrency what could really do in the future you will change your vision in your life but sad to say too many people out there only knows that they can be rich here in crypto without realizing the importance of it.
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
yes i truly believe in cryptocurrency it's a form of new technology that can change the trading much easier. It is a modern type of currency that use now a days.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
Of course Yes. The benefits I derived from Bitcoin really help us a lot. Our family's income was augment by Bitcoin. This is really the start of our family's financial status stable.
Activity: 252
Cryptocurrency has produced a huge boom in society and in the global economy. However, I don't believe the crypt is a bubble. A competent investment brings income, and moreover, work with cryptocurrency is gaining popularity.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

This is basic truth that every assets in this field will grow once surely because everything that entered in this field have its own different quality and that make more unique that thing to attract new new people in Thier project .
Now come at another thing that is the trust , no doubt that here bitcoin is only a written data but it is much highly encrypted and also much secure ., But it's value is only due to trsut in between all the bitcoiners that if I will sell than I will get money for this amount of bitcoin .
But at another side we can see that day by day new new people are entering in this field and increasing demand of bitcoin easily but at another side we are really making mistakes that we get into panic by negative news and selling our bitcoin , here my suggestion to everyone is also the same as OP said that we should not take any attention over any negative enws about cryptourrency , we will hold and sell until we will get profit to hold .
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
why's not? Crypto and its technology open new manor for international transaction and payment. It will be the official currency in the world
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
Catalog Websites
This is what the incoming investors are thinking. They can be super rich with cryptocurrency.
They will just deposit and invest their money without any knowledge to study on what they are taking.
This is the wrong perception of many. They don't know the technology but they love to take profits only.
Activity: 196

Yes. Cryptocurrency has entered our lives and won't go no where. The market will grow and develop, and the cryptocurrency will be built into our lives more and more

Indeed, but the real question is how will it enter our lives?

Regulation is inevitable, but how will that affect crypto evolution?

Will it be heavily taxed? Monitored? How?

Crypto assets will play an increasingly bigger role in our lives but it is very uncertain how exactly that will happen.

Well, unfortunately, more questions than answers. Only States can give us answers. Everything will depend on how they will regulate this market. And then people find themselves the possibility of using
Activity: 196
In my opinion, this is not about believing or not, it all about technology. When such technology evolved in back ages, human always adopted the technology whether he wants or not. Its human nature to adopt (massively) the new technology and the technology is changing the world. Believing on that, i feel crypto will disrupt fiat monetary system one day and may be some good coins will lead the time for long.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
I do not believe that cryptocurrency can be used as fiat money in our life. It has too much way to go.

I will learn more information form cryptocurrency. So it connects the other country people. If need any information you share question for all people.  It good for the future saving and improve the business process. It any time to Chang the price .
Jump to: