Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 136. (Read 12438 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I believe in cryptocurrency. It just can not be aimed at making money. We understand that Blockchain software adds color to my life and prepares the world economic system. Cryptocurrency can even cure poverty. A new era of our old planet and human history will begin.
Activity: 449
Merit: 103
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
i completely agree with your opinio! if the investors do not have enough knowledge about crypto and they are also not enough patient. they will kill this market by panic selling.
Activity: 120
Merit: 0
Yes. I'm truly believe in cryptocurrency. As bitcoin born in 2008, the crypto economy has becomed more and more strong. The wall street has came in, I has much more fate in crypto now.
Activity: 271
Merit: 10
You do not need to invest money in projects that you just *like* ...  Angry There must be specific criteria for selecting new projects, then your chances of earning money will increase!
I believe in Crypto as a father and get a lot of profit from this market, I have been in the virtual money market for more than two years, and the money I earned is enough to live a good life but I I am always reaching out in my present life.
Activity: 12
I was thinking about this question recently and I have reached a conclusion that I'm a crypto believer . I think and hope , that it will bring to a mankind new , innovative technologies , which will make people life easier and better . I know most of people just think that crypto is just a bubble , where some lucky guys can gain good money on hype , but my position is different . Maybe it's just a stupidity , but I truly believe in crypto .

I agree to that. Additionaly blockhain is opening many new opportunities and business models.
Activity: 56
no i do really belive in cryptocurrency and its obvious that it will be the currency of the future. as predicted by many anylists.
Activity: 130
Yes ofcourse i believe in cryptocurrency we can do in life of crypto just good choose the right of token one of them that give me a chance a great life
Activity: 77
I believe in the cryptocurrency. If you consider, lots of ICO's started and will be functional in the future. Some of them will be trashed and some strong will dominate.
Activity: 196

The crypto money market is very mobile and full of surprises. these saddened investors. people are about to lose their faith in cryptographic currencies. hope is good.
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

Yes, I agree with you. Believing in crypto currency technology helps you to achieve what dreams you want in the future. I believe in cryptocurrency because this is the key to success. When I started to do bitcoin, I earn money that's why I able to provide all the things I need and support my studies. Work hard, be patient and keeps believing in cryptocurrency because it will leads you to a brighter future.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
I really believe in cryptocurency technology, but I also choose the right coin for me to make a long-term asset. Currently I hold about 5 types of altcoin including ethereum, I am not affected with FUD about crypto because it is commonplace in the world of cryptocurency.
Activity: 247
Yes Sir I still truly believe in crypto currency and I'm sure that this will be my ticket way out from the poverty line... crypto currency had given me another chance to be proud of myself and to live with dignity and comfort in life because of crypto currency I am now able to live in a fully furnished apartment and buy advanced technology gadget to make my life and work much more easier for me and I'm very sure that someday I will be able to buy my own house and lot and a car with the help of crypto currency and I also know that you can also do it with the help of crypto currency.
Activity: 140
I think that in the future blockchain technology is capable of changing the world. If there was less fraud would be much better, but I hope over time to decrease various fraudulent ICO
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
Of course! The problem is that people see in this currency only a means to get rich, but do not want to notice how it changes the world.

That's the main problem right now. Crypto assets and blockchain technologies have the potential to change our society but unfortunately most user only look at them as a way to make financial speculation. Just like those wiseguys in Wall Street...  Embarrassed
Activity: 322
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
I believe in a few big coins like BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC and some also eyeing NEO, TRON and a few more.
Some of the coins you give are the leading currencies in the Crypto market. They are accepted in many places like Korea, Japan, United States. These coins I totally trust in them.
Activity: 112
Yes, I also believe in cryptocurrency because of the incredible benefits of it. Cryptocurrency has been rapidly gaining ground and understanding of its use and value in the public eye.
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
crypto currency might helps with the customs of nano and micro payment to deliver returns with the chance on absence as attaining business with the online field of market or even casuals with the offline transaction on store.
Activity: 280
Of course! The problem is that people see in this currency only a means to get rich, but do not want to notice how it changes the world.

Very nice of you. Tha's what I am talking about all they are thinking are all about taking profit, money, etc. But they didn't think about the importance of blockchain and cryptocurrency in our world. Soon they realized how the importance of blockchain and cryptocurrency.
Activity: 110
Absolutely; actually I believe in the blockchain, and nobody really knows where this technology can bring us.
I'm pretty sure that the impact will be more political than economic. We'll see.
Activity: 308
I believe in blocking technology.
all this fever with crypto currency will end one day.
but while I'm working on it))
This fever with the extraction of coins will someday end, but the Block Chain technology will remain and continue to live in our world. This technology will simply work for the benefit of humanity.  Wink
Jump to: