Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 135. (Read 12438 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
we cant imagine that the cyrpto currencies succes level.2-3 years later you will see the prices and using areas.The revolution begun
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I believe and I think the crypt awaits a great future
Activity: 102
Merit: 15
I do believe in cryptocurrency because I encounter many user who earned a lot of money because of crypto. Here all we need to do is to invest, there is no need money for capital. It is one of the easiest way to earn money and there are lots of people who believe that crypto is legit and secured.
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
About 90% of the post in this thread refer to the possibility of using crypto to make a profit.

That says a lot about the general belief in crypto...

Crypto is way more than just profit!

True believers are the ones committed to use these technologies to in the pursuit of it's original goal; change the world's economy and consequently change people's lives.

It makes me sad to read so many post displaying pure greed...
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
Considering how many people are already in the projects then of course I believe. Investment giants enter the market, many experts say about a huge boom.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
May the power be with you!
Why do I have to not believe in cryptocurrency? Maybe countries make alot of a negative pressure. But in real circumstances, cryptocurrencies are not a small piece of a market, so they values and volumes are really big
Activity: 490
Yes, by the way, I strongly believe in crypto-currencies, I hope that in the near future people will make the right decision and we will witness a new era when people will start using digital money, because using fiat money will not be popular in the future.
Activity: 373
Merit: 250
I personally believe in cryptocurrency because it provides people with new opportunity. Imagine, crypto currency is one of the opportunity that doesn't require any degree of education for you to be part of. Its a platform that provides equal opportunity to anyone who would want to work it out. Cheers to legit Crypto currency.
Activity: 2
I'm not sure of what to say
I think of cryptocurrencies as what I make money from.
I don't believe or understand the concept. I just buy and sell
Activity: 350
sometimes I come across beautiful ideas and I really believe them, but sometimes I lose faith.
Do you believe in Crypto? By your answer I think you do not dare invest in Crypto, you only participate in Bounty programs to earn free coins. I personally believe in Crypto. I believe they will thrive in the future as there are now many countries that have put Crypto in domestic payments.
Activity: 528
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

I wouldn't be here if I don't believe to the cryptocurrency. If we want to become rich person with cryptocurrency, we should truly believe to cryptocurrency. There are now many people who became rich because they truly believe in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 504
sometimes I come across beautiful ideas and I really believe them, but sometimes I lose faith.
Activity: 406
I believe in cryptocurrency since it is something modern and new for the business world and I think it will develop even more in the future
Activity: 275
We offer our Service
I truly believe in crytocurrency not just to earn money but to really support cryto world. I do have my own job outside but I put time to be part of bounties an trading because I enjoyed it.
Activity: 45
I believe with cryptocurrency .. if someday I will get a lot of money and part of which I get I will invest ... and later every month I will get a lot of money and doubled ...
Activity: 160
I strongly believe that crypto is a great help to one's economy as well as people who invest in digital money, crypto money, technology and blockchain algorithms. The only real phenomenon in the world could be a blockchain. The world and the economy are changing.
Activity: 266
As for me, I believe in cryptocurrency, because I think it is the future for a lot of people in the world. Bitcoin is getting more popular day by day and it has been accepted in many countries. There are so many great projects. They will show the people what a great technology this blockchain stuff is!
Activity: 80
Yes I believe in cryptocurrency,it so good to embrace tge digital move of this generation, cryptocurrency is a platform that brings the world together, making fund raising easier.

Yes im the one truly believing in crypto. as i earn a lot income and big profit. crypto is our life. she make a good opportunities and help our countries.crypto is our new life. if ever no cryptocurrency our people has many poor but when she comes all of these are saved by the crypto. so i am very thankful co'z crypto are here to give and support our future and all of the people in our world.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
Yes I believe in cryptocurrency,it so good to embrace tge digital move of this generation, cryptocurrency is a platform that brings the world together, making fund raising easier.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

I truly believe that cryptocurrency is the best solution of solving the poverty in each every country,thats why mostly people now want to learn and educate this kind of new technology in order to gain a profit to support the financial needs,thats why some bitcoiners holding there investment and wait for the time,that the price will pump in the market,because they want to earn a huge profit.
Jump to: