Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 134. (Read 12438 times)

Activity: 334
Merit: 102
I truly believe on Cryptocurrency i Know they have the real value and asset in the future. It's like the new way of building a relationship with buyer and seller thru technology.
Yes i do believe in cryptocurrency because cryptocurrency is we will be part of future of many people in this world and i believe in cryptocurrency because it can able to give us many profit, but before the cryptocurrency can give us money we should first to trust and invest on cryptocurrency.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
this is one that I believe will have a great future ahead, despite able to earn more income the technology itself has interesting point that able to attract people with curiosity. 
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Cryptocurrency is not just merely a currency ..it evolves new system in blockchain platform..for state of the art system for businesses and other livelihood..Its more volatile than fiat.. It has good potential for investment in exchange market..where it rises and falls in purpose..
Activity: 208
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

A big YES because my sister is the proof that your life is change because of cryptocurrency she have big house she can buy all the needs of her family she can go what she wants and now shes planning to buy her dream car.thats why i decided to invest my small money and join signature campaign and bounty so that i earn also..i believe that crypto change my life too.
Activity: 121
Merit: 0
Good time to buy fiat currency pairings on Coinbase. We are buying in the dip on all four fiat currency pairing on Coinbase, BTC, LTC, ETH, & BCH are all in dip prices right now.  

Absolutely "YES" because some of my colleague are already proved it. They had already an assets and profits because of bitcoin crypto currency. That's why I already believe it....
Activity: 560
Merit: 261
I believe cryptocurrency will take fiat's place in many countries in the near future.
It will also be widely used on line.
Activity: 230
Yes I truly believe in crypto currency that's why I'm always keep on pushing myself to do all of this crypto currency paying activities because I am hoping that someday what I am doing right now will give me opportunity to be able to get out from the poverty line, sometimes I really felt tired in doing all of this crypto currency paying activities especially when a lot of bounties that I had participated are not yet paying but all of my tiredness will disappear immediately when I am being payed with a token or coin which has a high market value that's how I believe in crypto currency.
Activity: 273
Merit: 11
if I didn't believe in the crypto, I wouldn' be here to write.
Even if we are going through a difficult time, the crypto coins are one of the most extraordinary inventions in history, and they will change the world.
Activity: 448
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
I truly believe in blockchain and cryptocurrency. thas is why i'm here for a long time. But now im trying to earn some money by trading . I think i'll do it, but it will not quickly moneys.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Cryptocurrency is just one application of blockchain. You can find a lot more other applications of blockchain which are more productive than cryptocurrency.  But instead of believing in a specific coin or cryptocurrency, try to understand the technology. This will help you make money rather than blindly believing in some coin.
Activity: 294
I truly believe in blockchain but have some doubts about its usage in currency, more like practical issues. But in the end, their usage is inevitable with some regulations.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
A quality project involves a good ecosystem, a sustainable project has to have something appealing to users. Because cryptocurrency project is just like a product. if no one uses it, the value of the product vanishes. When invest a project, you must be really careful and do some research on the background.

I think that this year we will see the legitimacy of cryptocurrency, so there is a lot to believe in. Many projects will be rolling out a real-life, workable product based off their tokens.
Activity: 463
Merit: 11
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Yes I believe and in cryptocurrency. I won't work for something I do not believe. I haven't gotten a huge amount on crypto yet but I am sure that it will happen soon. Earning while working on this forum was really create. It helped me recover from my debts and I was able to save a small amount of money because of crypto.
Activity: 73
Sure, I totally believe in cryptocurency because I would not be here if I do not believe it. Cryptocurrency is the movement or changing from manual to the digital. We know the advance technology can not be against or avoid. There will be a new trend after a current trend. Now days the crypto is becoming a new trend of cuurency. It also offering or providing extra money for people who are in. As long as they want to be patient and consistent, they must be rich sooner.
Activity: 462
I truly believe on Cryptocurrency i Know they have the real value and asset in the future. It's like the new way of building a relationship with buyer and seller thru technology.
Definitely yes, i truly believe in cryptocurrency because for me cryptocurrency is we will be part of the future, and i truly believe on cryptocurrency because investing on cryptocurrency can help a lot of people to be rich in the future.
Activity: 185
Merit: 1
I truly believe in cryptocurrency because if I don't believe it I will not be here joining bounty campaigns and other activity in bitcointalk,I don't have bitcointalk in my wallet as of now but I already belive what bitcointalk can do to my life
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Activity: 379
Merit: 104
A quality project involves a good ecosystem, a sustainable project has to have something appealing to users. Because cryptocurrency project is just like a product. if no one uses it, the value of the product vanishes. When invest a project, you must be really careful and do some research on the background.
Activity: 70
Yes, I believe that this is the future and the hour will come when the Crypto-currency will become an integral part of every person's everyday life
Activity: 310
I personally believe in cryptocurrency because it provides people with new opportunity. Imagine, crypto currency is one of the opportunity that doesn't require any degree of education for you to be part of. Its a platform that provides equal opportunity to anyone who would want to work it out. Cheers to legit Crypto currency.
Jump to: