Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 133. (Read 12438 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 277
I do not believe that cryptocurrency can be used as fiat money in our life. It has too much way to go.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Araw ICO
I believe in the technology itself that it can really be used to improve life. But I do not believe in these coins that are issued every day for several pieces
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
I think cryptocurrencies are the future. I believe in crypto and believe that it will change the world.
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
i believe in cryptocurrency. But i don't think actual investors believe in it. It's just a matter of profit. The moment banks, goverments and institutions have gone against it, it has lost like 80% of it's value.

Activity: 224
Merit: 6
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
Yes I believe in cryptocurrency, they have give me opportunity to get the better life by giving me unexpected income. They have a lot of surprises and I like them very much. I hope they will last long.
Strong belief of cryptocurrency is full of surprises and excitement. Through believing we can earn unexpected income. Just think positive and strive hard every time for to get possible outcome always.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Decentralized Jet-Stream Encrypted Multi-Media Dev
What is the point of reaching this far if you do not believe in crypto? If you think crypto as easy money, you are not going to be successful in this field. Surely, you will not value your earning. Do it with passion and have patience for this will all be paid off. Know what you can and what you can't, for you to know which path you want to take, wether you go bounty or invest.
Activity: 378
Merit: 6
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

thank you for this topic. you started it with word which I tell everytime when someone ask me about earning on cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 490
This is not the first time I say that my belief in crypto-currencies will be very strong, I'm sure that the Crypto-currencies will lead and show themselves much better than the usual fiat money. Because the number of crypto-currency tokens and coins is fixed.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Its different to holding trust in this market. The market goes down and down. Now, its go down and down. In the last years, after a crash, the market wil go up and high. But in this time, the market go down, and go not up. The correction is only to the bottom. I think that the gouverments have a big hand in these crash/corrections.
Activity: 112
Merit: 72
"ETHERJACK.io - Blockchain Jackpot game! ICO LIVE!
Of course! For block chains to work you need cryptocurrencis. Most alt coins are complete rubbish but every dog has its day. We still have a few years of pump and dump going on though
Activity: 672
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

basicly i just try to believe in cryptocurrency, cause so far every thing is going well for me. but not all people luck like me, there's lost and depresion cause the price immadiately decreased and not back to normal again. yaa just like u say, dont make cryptocurrency as ur mainjob cause it can kill u anytime.
Activity: 165
Merit: 1
HI : HEALTH

I think, this is a very exciting time. New blockchains, technologies, and applications are emerging - growing the crypto market.Cryptocurrencies valuations has caused a sudden and profound renewal of interest by entrepreneurs and investors in crypto.
Activity: 308
Presale is live!
Before Ethereum came I didn't believe if any coin had value in the real world apart from bitcoin. But after coins like Ethereum came, I became a true believer and hodler. The blockchain technology is here to stay due to its decentralized nature which makes it immune to governments and promotes transparency.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11

Hi, I believe that cryptocurrencies are incredibly resilient, world changing technologies. The future global currency, which offers stability. By stability, I understand low volatility against one or a group of national fiat currencies.
Activity: 333
Merit: 15
Yes, I believe in cryptocurrency because it changed my life. Cryptocurrency changed my view of life and changed my family's lives as well.
Activity: 294
yes because i do cryptocurrency always and everyday in my life to earn money ofcourse to support my family in our daily needs i also support myself and idont depend on my family to ask for money and especially it also support my education.
Activity: 266
I believe that you can make money with bitcoin but also I understand consciously that this is not really in a small amount of time
Activity: 175
Yes I believe in cryptocurrency, they have give me opportunity to get the better life by giving me unexpected income. They have a lot of surprises and I like them very much. I hope they will last long.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
I fully believe in cryptocurrency , I also believe that is a digital technology that have come to stay and a digital technology that will lead
 the future. But the fact is that cryptocurrency need to under go many reforms to achieve the status of global acceptance. This reforms may be very stormy but at the end of the day the benefit will what it.
Activity: 196
I think all the potential of crypto currency is not disclosed yet, they can be loved only for the profit that they bring, with the rest it is not so convenient, cheap and fast as it should be, I believe that in the future there will remain the best crypts that we will be with you use for real.
Jump to: