Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 21. (Read 12438 times)

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
It depends on your point of view that long held people really believe in encrypted money, and other people who have just bought "want to make quick money" may not, and all encryption investment should be long for price fluctuations.
sometimes people who are new to bitcoin do not think long, that bitcoin has a high enough risk, because they have the desire to quickly gain more profit, but to get the bitcoin it takes a process that sometimes takes quite a long time.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
I really believe on the cryptocurrency because if I'm not believing I'm not here to day replying in this post. I truly believe in the potential of bitcoin to change the life of every individual especially for those people who have hard time in financial. Good things comes for those who believe but not all the time that believing is the only way you have to make an action also to earn profit here. Crypto proves that they have many people that they already change the lifestyle like my circle of friends who encouraged me here is one of the proof.
Activity: 353
It depends on your point of view that long held people really believe in encrypted money, and other people who have just bought "want to make quick money" may not, and all encryption investment should be long for price fluctuations.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
I strongly believe in crypto, With me being in the crypto zone it is better and profitable. Suppose in Crypto you can be an investor looking for profits in terms of ICO.
Activity: 252
Just believe in this technology is not enough to earn.
At the very least, it is necessary to understand all new projects and find among the large number of projects being launched worthy and valuable for society. And one more way of earning that does not depend so strongly on the fundamental reasons is trading
Activity: 318
Merit: 1
I so much truly believe in cryptocurrency the reason Because it's has come to change the world and also a wonderful opportunity to make a living through it.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005
Yes, I truly believe in the concept and future of cryptocurrency. It is an alternative way of spending money through this thing. For now, cash basis upon spending is more reliable way of spending than cryptocurrency. It has a potential of being more reliable than cash because it can transfer wirelessly and with no money to trade with. It is such a good idea that will be a thing in the future. I hope that more and more people will believe in this project.
Activity: 573
Merit: 1
yes, i believe strongly in crptocurrency generally. its a new and disruptive technology that has come  to change lives and the worlds economy in general.  That dose not mean that i believe in every project that is introduced into the blockchain. this is because alot of the developers are selfish and scammers who dont have much to offer rather than collecting people's money in the name of ICO and later disappeared to thin air. i analyze any project and research on it before investing.
Activity: 218
I believe that part of the crypto currency will disappear as useless, and some will gain a foothold in the world system. Bitcoin and Ethereum will replace world currencies.
Activity: 411
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
I believe in the crypto currency, in the decentralization and technology of blockchain, I believe that this sphere is the future that will very soon happen!
Activity: 623
Merit: 11
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
I really believe in crypto currencies and I think that they have a great potential. It is a pity that now they are used mainly as a means of speculation. I hope in the future the situation will change.
Activity: 170
Merit: 2
These are good words. I purchased the violas in April, now I'm sitting in the red. But I believe that the cryptomarket will recover soon.
Activity: 112
Yes I believe in Crypto currency because in future it will play important role in our life.In this we will invest little and earn beyond our expectation.So many people are researching about it .Earning money while you are learning is like a surprise gift .
Activity: 81
Ofcourse Im genuinely having confidence in cryptographic money and a reason this is on account of at whatever point you see a motion picture without bounds you generally observe that its about innovation and advanced cash and everything on net right? No doubt about it ofcourse I do its the future we were sitting tight for.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
I am realistic about crypto, you should not think that you will became millionaire without any investment in short period of time, you should work and you should be able to wait.
Activity: 34
Yes. I believe in cryptocurrency because it is proven that you can earn money in easy way. The important thing is you have knowledge in crypto currency and technology.
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
That seems to be the main problem, the get rich quick notion will disappoint many who ventures int the currency believing they will be millionaires in months, much as its possible, its most unlikely to happen, market prices go up and down and for someone to realize their full returns, it will take time.

Well it would be a good lesson for them that if they possess such mindset which makes them similar to a gambler who gambles money and relies on luck to hit a jackpot. These types of people are only prone to be used by others to feed their own wallets.
Activity: 212
Merit: 3
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

That's the problem of someone who gives up when investing in cryptocurrency. They only know the investment in cryptocurrency is very promising and with a few days they can be rich, but the fact is not just that it is in need. They do not know the crash that always happens anytime, scam, FUD, hacked exchange is a prone to the price of cryptocurrency. But if someone who already knows about it and starts investing they will believe it is an opportunity not a test.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
That seems to be the main problem, the get rich quick notion will disappoint many who ventures int the currency believing they will be millionaires in months, much as its possible, its most unlikely to happen, market prices go up and down and for someone to realize their full returns, it will take time.
Activity: 210
There is most likely that the present ICOs are the future and the best thing is this world will at last join the entire world into a solitary state.
Pages:
Jump to: