Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 17. (Read 12438 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Of course I believe) I give a lot of my time and energy to this topic. I'm sure that the crypto currency will be able to change the world economy for the better and we can live peacefully and not worry about our savings)
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
I want to invest a small amount in the crypto world because the risk of low investment are low if we invest a large amount, then we get more profit when the prices are high.We also remember that there is a high risk.

Here the market for high-yielding investments, therefore there is similar risks. You need to be able to minimize risks and reduce them to zero. Then you can quickly earn more profit with minimal risks.
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
I want to invest a small amount in the crypto world because the risk of low investment are low if we invest a large amount, then we get more profit when the prices are high.We also remember that there is a high risk.
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
I believe crypto can change my life but not 100% trust me to crypto, as long as we want to try and pray for the future. There In front of us, it is true patience is very important dicrypto ,. without the patience of our efforts so far will be in vain.
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
 I believe because this is our future, namely the future of payments! It's very convenient and simple, most of all I prefer blockchain ethereuma, as for me it's brilliant! But this is not all, for today there are a lot of promising and very promising projects in the field of crypto, for example the project Equi, very soon the ICO begins, after which they will reveal their potential.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
I fully agree with the opinion of the author of this topic. If you believe in cryptocurrency and are ready to work hard to become rich, then your efforts will be rewarded, but if you want to get rich quickly, then it will not happen.
Activity: 66
I strongly believe in crypto currency and I still want to  increase my  knowledge about  it, how will it  help our society to  move forward economically
Of course I believe in cryptocurrency, they are the future technology.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
We are observing the great development of Blockchain in every part of the world, so cryptos is also involved in this development. Personally, i really believe in cryptocurrency, nobody has to prove it. It is difficult for people who don't believe in cryptocurrency to make high profits in this market, because investors who truly believe in cryptocurrency can be patient.
Activity: 756
Merit: 541
Hi;

Absolutely yes. It is crystal clear, crypto & blockchain is the future. I bet  on it!

Kind regards
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
Cryptocurrency is much more than money, it's the tool of an incredible revolution that will change any aspect of our life!
So, in the meanwhile that we become rich, we need to be ready for the new world.
Activity: 196
When you earn good money on cryptocurrency difficult not to trust in that, what are you doing.
Sooner or later the whole world will come to a kriptovalyutnost!
Activity: 299
Of course I believe in cryptocurrency if I am on this forum and discuss.  I believe that cryptofauna is a future that is already at arm's length.
Activity: 69
Yes, I do. Cryptocurrency is considered to be the substitution for fiat money, since it possesses the criterias which are typical for traditional currency.I believe it will become a part of our economy.
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
i believe cryptocurrency will ne still exist at least for next 5 years.
as long there is no new technology that can be better than blockchain,crypto will be exist.but technology moving so fast,we never know what gonna happen in next few years.there is always something better come to replace the old one.
Activity: 126
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

I do really believe in cryptocurrency because in this way people gain a lot of benefits. Sometimes people may doubt it but once you've try and learn it, you'll understand everything then you'll start believing it. I strongly believe crypto because this could help me on my financial problems.
It’s actually one of the nice topics in the forum. I agree with what you said. For me, i’m a believer too. I really believe the technology and blockchain is just amazes me, i like to see good projects around.
Activity: 1190
I strongly believe in cryptocurrency. Because in this world of crypto it can happen. many people benefit in this crypto. Therefore I strongly believe in crypto. There may be some who do not believe in cryptocurrency. Probably because they've been harmed in crypto. But I believe crypto definitely benefits.
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
preparation on investors to work with customs of utility as providing one with measuring instruments on returns with the manage of experiments and examination to follows of template with systematical design as the frame work to refer with assessment as disputing value on limitation to run as the details of nomination with the scheme on beginning terms of initiation with distinct of number as value with the preset on disposition.

Activity: 13
Yep i totally belive in crypto currency,  i think it is the future alternative of money, crypto currency doing very well.
Pages:
Jump to: