Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 20. (Read 12438 times)

Activity: 128
Merit: 10
I believe cryptocurrency will grow rapidly over time and this is the future of human being.

But not in next 1-2 years
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Absolutely agree with the author! Many people come to the crypto world to become a millionaire in a couple of weeks. Grin But they got the wrong door, the lottery is played elsewhere. Grin In the cryptocurrency world, patience and peace of mind rule. Cool
The fact is that such people are already very much burned by the current situation in the market and lost a lot of money, because they were deceived by their own hopes. Only to present in this condition is the financial situation of those people who invested in Bitcoin at the end of 2017.
Activity: 336
Yes, I sincerely believe in the crypto currency. It seems to me that the crypto currency will change people's lives for the better. At the moment, crypto currency brings me a very good income.
Activity: 574
Absolutely agree with the author! Many people come to the crypto world to become a millionaire in a couple of weeks. Grin But they got the wrong door, the lottery is played elsewhere. Grin In the cryptocurrency world, patience and peace of mind rule. Cool
Activity: 665
Merit: 114
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
yes, I have high expectations in cryptocurrency, I have a high belief on it because cryptocurrency helps me a lot before, and I also learn a lot because of it.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Yes I do. Every day I am learning about current economics problem and it seems that banks can´t survive in the future. They are creating so much money from nothing and this can´t last long when we have a Bitcoin here!
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
Yes,do not go for too much, so that you do not get disturbed. Concentrate on very few good coins, buy and hold. The market will sure fluctuate,but we need to become emotional about it. As a matter of fact, your post is a reflection of what is happening now.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Yes there is nothing instant in investing. all need a process in investing. usually the investment will benefit in a minimum of 2 to 3 years.
Activity: 280
Not for nothing that everyone say that the cryptocurrency is the currency of the future. I believe and will continue to invest. For the cryptocurrency future. Who does not understand this, just does not own the situation! Europe, the United States, Asia - all are developing in this direction! Regulators and new laws are accepted! So what's the doubt then?
Activity: 490
Merit: 252
Well, no wonder they say that you need to invest as much money as you are not afraid to lose. Investing in any altcoins would be risky but if you insist of investing of it andif you invest your money in good altcoins, then over time, investments will bring tangible profits. But it will really not be very fast so we must have to be patient. The main thing is to choose the right altcoin in order to gain more profit.
Activity: 616
I am very serious about crypto-currencies because I understand the scale and globalization. Why not? I think that today people need to understand why we started using crypto currency and why blockchain has value.
Activity: 140
Yes the investment in crypto requires patience and should know what it is investing in the world of crypto. not easy to earn money fast. if someone says that getting money quickly after the crypto bribe is not true.
Activity: 126
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

I really believe in crypto and amized at the same time that this is so hi-tech and to be called a digital currency. Through crypto I gain income even not having any capital fiat. Im very thankful in crypto it helps me a lot in financial aspect.
Activity: 88
I strongly believe in crypto, With me being in the crypto zone it is better and profitable. Suppose in Crypto you can be an investor looking for profits in terms of ICO.

do you work full time on crypto?
 it is very profitable if we can invest and make a profit on the ICO program, but whether it can happen in a short time?
I want to know how much time you need until you succeed in the world of cryptocurrency?
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
It depends on your point of view that long held people really believe in encrypted money, and other people who have just bought "want to make quick money" may not, and all encryption investment should be long for price fluctuations.
Not only depend on your point of view but depend also on how would you accept the existence of this cryptocurrency to your life because we have our own acceptance on that particular thing. We have our own interpretation on how this cryptocurrencies change our life and for me this is so mucht thing so far.
Activity: 15
No, just see it as a way to get money Smiley
It's not easy.
Activity: 1112
Merit: 256
I strongly believe in crypto, With me being in the crypto zone it is better and profitable. Suppose in Crypto you can be an investor looking for profits in terms of ICO.
and which one of ways are you choosing to earn something for crypto? Which one you think is the most profitable way to get the most dollars from it?
Activity: 65
Not really, I believe in blockchain but that doesn't really need crypto. Hopefully it does well though, it's nearly 10 years old now though already.
copper member
Activity: 257
Merit: 2
Not only CRYPTOCURRENCY but in every type of investment trust is the basic necessity. It is not worth investing if you do not trust that particular project or thing.So I am present in this forum because I blindly trust in CRYPTOCURRENCY.
Activity: 756
Merit: 13
I believe that the technology of blockchain and crypto currency will receive a high potential in the whole world. Cryptocurrency will be regulated at the legislative level. The Cryptocurrency will be used for calculation all over the world.
Pages:
Jump to: