Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 18. (Read 12438 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
I actually never fully believed to Cryptocurrency, but I believe with the profit generated in the world of cryptocurrency. So I chose my main job to cryptocurrency because it is more promising. Cryptocurrency does not have a central bank, but why do they have value? Because of the value that the cryptocurrency has that makes me believe that the crypto world is promising.
Activity: 266
Merit: 26
Hello!

Yes, i do believe in this technology.
I believe it will become a part of our economy but wont completely take over the "regular" money.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
if you do not believe in crypto, why join here. when we decide to join an investment we certainly believe in the investment. we will put great expectations on the investment and put our future there.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Yes, I believe in crypto. It is a very promising ecosystem that can change the world and apply to many areas of life.
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
I didn't believe in crypto at its start but I have understood that I was wrong about it and I work here so close now to make money and to develop it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
I do. That is the reason why I am here, if I did not believe in cryptocurrency then I would not put my money in it. Even with prices being down I still believe that cryptocurrencies are the currency of the future. They are here to stay. The market is still very young and still finding its footing, once it is well established, only great things lie ahead for cryptos.
Activity: 165
When I first started to contact cryptocurrencies, I didn't really believe them. Even I am still skeptical about cryptocurrencies. But after I got some returns from my investment last year, I was interested in the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 224
Of course i truly believed,because cryptocurrencies gave me a lot of money that i would never have when i worked in office,that is why i am doing a full time trading and a little bit bounty hunting so that my time wont be wasted into some worthless things that i couldnt earn from,
Yes, I do believe in cryptocurrencies. I think that investing in them will bring me a better life. And after I invested in the market last year, I got some returns. So now I will believe it more, and the current cryptocurrency price is very low, very suitable for investment.
Activity: 81
World is going every day right to digital life I think also money will be digita in near future and thats why I belive to cryptocurrency especially to Bitcoin and Ethereum these are going to be at the top.
Agreed. Bitcoin and Ethereum will really reach the top in this regard. Will be something like the basics in a new, better, cryptocurrency world. I think so.
Activity: 33
World is going every day right to digital life I think also money will be digita in near future and thats why I belive to cryptocurrency especially to Bitcoin and Ethereum these are going to be at the top.
Activity: 200
The fact is that if I didn't believe in cryptocurrencies I wouldn't be here!
Not only, out of the opportunity to make some money, I really believe that the blockchain will change the world.
This is the reason why institutional power reacts in so hysterical way. They don't want to lose their power.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Yes, I truly believe in cryptocurrency, also I believe, that each investor can earn a lot of profit on the cryptocurrency market, of course it takes time and experience, but it is not as difficult as many people think
Activity: 275
Yes, I believe truly in Cryptocurrency because is if I won't then no one will. All of us who spent time in discussing are thoughts for every topic raise by each one us are all believing in the true capabilities of Crypto that might change the future. And this is not just a simple innovation but is is a change that each and everyone of us must understand and accept. Because someday Crypto might become are basic monetary medium and it is the change that everyone of us should accept.
Activity: 27
yes i truly believe in cryptocurrency because i have done the research in this matter and i have gain confidence in it.
Activity: 129
Your own answer is really great!
I always think this way. I don’t think that I should think about the dream of getting rich overnight. We don’t want to go all day because of the negative news, let ourselves fall into a panic. We must keep calm and patient....
Yes, I do believe in cryptocurrencies, and I have been investing in them all the time. Even the current encryption market is very low. But the current price is very low, and the cost of our investment will also be low.
Activity: 68
I even strongly believe in this bitcoin world despite high risk but if we want to focus on doing it, we will enjoy the maximum results as soon as possible, exepct all of that, do not expect much quickly we get but continuously doing with a calm and patient, betraying the work we do all this time
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
It seems like 2018 is not so good for crypto but there is something which gives me feeling that next year will be our.. And bitcoin with all altcoins will reach out their ATH for surely...
Activity: 560
Merit: 261
Yes, I truly believe cryptocurrencies, because cryptocurrency has changed many person lifestyles. They became rich in a short period.
I also believe one day it will change my position. Each and every business in this world have merits and demerits.
Pages:
Jump to: