Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 16. (Read 12438 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 0
 If the government wants to form a negative background around cryptocurrencies, then it is enough to launch a negative public relations campaign on all media channels: newspapers, internet, radio, TV, etc. The revolutions in the economy are, I think, the most painful. Since there is a redistribution of assets and not in favor of the existing economic elite. In addition, cryptocurrency eliminates dependence on centralized financial systems.
Activity: 52
I believe in digital currency and I believe in blockchain. As a result I suppose I believe in [email protected]

I think it just solves so many problems for so many people that what ever format it ends up taking something will make it mainstream.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
Mainly I believe in blockchain, and cryptocurrency is just on of the ways of implementing blockchain into the real world. So actually currency is a term from a financial sector, while we still have a lot of other spheres where blockchain is still waiting to get implemented, for example legal or public sector.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005
I want to have a good source of income thanks to the crypto money market, so I entered the crypto, but now I want to learn more information. I believe in crypto money. Because we are in the digital age.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
If I don't believe in cryptocurrency maybe I don't know this forum now and I will be still searching out there to learn some knowledge. One of the reason why I'm here, because I believe in cryptocurrenciy and I want to learn about the new technology in our society and how it helps to our world to move more forward. Earning money while you are learning is like an extra tip. Wink

I my opinion new government departments will be set up that will regulate crypto-currencies and prepare new bills. As a result, this will lead to a new wave of popularity of bitcoin and altcoyins with clearly stated benefits.
Activity: 196
Cryptocurrency and the technology are two different things! I don't like when people think that cryptocurrency is a new technology. In my opinion, the cryptocurrency is intended only for making money and speculation. She has no other purpose!
the technology exists separately and even if the Crypto dies, the technology will live.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Kuvacash.com
Only the true believers could survive through the bear phase of the crypto markets. And those who are invested in the markets for getting rich quick are going to end up panic selling when they don't see returns in a few months. But a believer isn't going to be manipulated so easily and has strong hands.
Activity: 190
I believe that cryptocurrency is a convenient tool for speculation. Using tokens, you can become rich if you have information that other people do not know. But I doubt that the cryptocurrency will change the financial system of the world.
Activity: 384
Merit: 100
Until now I really enjoy the investment results from cryptocurrency, the key to getting success is just lower ego and not panic.
Keep in mind you should not have a greedy nature in the investment profits if that happens then it will backfire for you and still be wise in managing your finances.
Activity: 89
First of all, I am interested in crypto currency because it allows me to earn money, new technologies are also interesting, but after earning
Activity: 169
Yeah just like other people that they want to change there life and to reach there dreams buy BELIEVING IN CYRPTO CURRENCY THAT THEY WILL CHANGE OUR FUTURE!!.AND TOGETHER WE WILL NE RICH IN THE FUTURE!!
Activity: 189
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

Yes absolutely! I think crypto has a great future up ahead. It depend on your strategy how you approach an investment. Research matters a lot and I would suggest you to work on researching the project. There is a great chance you’ll end up investing in a good project and that’s what makes me keep going. There are good projects out there like Liven and Ubex, literally few of the best options to go for.
Activity: 465
Yes, I believe in crypto. It is a very promising ecosystem that can change the world and apply to many areas of life.

Yes, it is very promising indeed. I have high hopes for it as well. The potential for blockchain technology and crypto is huge. It barely scratches the surface now. A virtual currency in the long run will solve many issues that other technologies are unable to do, by removing third parties. It gives the control back in our hands, making it a fair, just and transparent financial paradigm.

I put a lot of trust in this market when it comes to knowing and investing in cryptocurrency. This belief has helped me overcome many difficulties and fluctuations of the market in recent years. I believe the potential of this market is huge so investors should define long-term goals to go along with this market.
Activity: 182
I'm generally used to believing in what makes a real profit. And also where development and potential are visible. What will happen next with the crypto currency, now no one can say. But, the fact that she turns the world over is a fact.
Activity: 364
Look at the interest from governments, banks and large companies is not confirmation that the technology will not go anywhere?
Activity: 263
I believe, hope, and most importantly invest. I think that it is necessary now, because cryptocurrency is exactly what will give us a permanent and rich future
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Yes, I believe in crypto. It is a very promising ecosystem that can change the world and apply to many areas of life.

Yes, it is very promising indeed. I have high hopes for it as well. The potential for blockchain technology and crypto is huge. It barely scratches the surface now. A virtual currency in the long run will solve many issues that other technologies are unable to do, by removing third parties. It gives the control back in our hands, making it a fair, just and transparent financial paradigm.

Activity: 406
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Of course I believe) I give a lot of my time and energy to this topic. I'm sure that the crypto currency will be able to change the world economy for the better and we can live peacefully and not worry about our savings)
Without faith, I could not spend much time learning and pursuing investments in the cryptocurrency market over the past two years. I feel fortunate to know cryptocurrency and invest in it, despite the ups and downs of this market but it gives me good results.
Activity: 181
Yes, I believe in cryptocurrency and just invest in coins that I like.
Activity: 448
believing in cryptocurrency and understanding the subject behind bitcoin and blockchain and how they are useful in the society give us more confidence in our belief
Pages:
Jump to: