Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you trust celebrities endorsing cryptocurrencies? - page 21. (Read 21842 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1
I want to hear other people's opinion if you would trust celebrities endorsing cryptocurrencies.

are u saying The Acclaim Toke(ACM) from GCOX?
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
I don't believe in celebrity-backed cryptocurrencies, it's all marketing, and in most cases, it's good publicity for scammers. Before investing in a project, you should always do your own due diligence and not trust others.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
I dont trust such advertising from a celebrity. Thats paid advertising just like other advertising and i dont trust this advertising either. Advertising always just wants to motivate me to buy and says nothing about whether a product is really good.

I also do not trust such advertising from a celebrity, much better to trust your own instinct when you want to invest in crypto. Because celebrities are being paid for the advertisement they are doing and they don't care about others if what will happen to them.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
No, I am not guided by this criterion when choosing a suitable project. They are usually attracted only for public relations and investor attention. But in any case, it is necessary to independently conduct their own thorough analysis, evaluate the development team, the availability of the finished product and the strategy for further development.
Activity: 266
Yes i do believe that it will help the ICO or the project to be successful if a celebrity will endorse that project. Because we know that its very expensive to hire a celebrity to endorse a project so the possibility that the project will be successful is high.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
I think this is like one of those as a media promotion only. However, when dared to pay the celebrity as one of their promotional media means this is crypto. possible to follow not the problem because it is also quite interesting to follow. in the promotion only they could be serious for the system would be better than that.
Activity: 56
if the celebrity is also a person who likes the crypto world I think it will be very good, and other people who see it will also immediately trust him, not because he is a famous person
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
I want to hear other people's opinion if you would trust celebrities endorsing cryptocurrencies.

no, they end up as hype coin people prefer the technology behind the project because this is the one that is likely to stay, these celebrity endorsed projects are just pumping and dump coins, they usually offer nothing to the community but for creators and developers to make money.
Activity: 125
No way.  Celebrity's make a career out of deceiving you and making you believe they are someone they are not. I for one would have trouble trusting anything they say.   I would say do your own DD and trust yourself instead. 
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
no. i don't trust these people. they get money and say eth is good or sonm is good. but i would do it too. because you can always use money. and the celebrities get even richer by it. this crypto world is already very strange
Activity: 124
most celebrities do not understand whatever in cryptocurrency. I do not listen to what they say. because basically they do it as advertising and marketing. therefore, I believe that we should now not be aware of their phrases.
copper member
Activity: 266
I dont trust such advertising from a celebrity. Thats paid advertising just like other advertising and i dont trust this advertising either. Advertising always just wants to motivate me to buy and says nothing about whether a product is really good.
copper member
Activity: 350

It will help to become popular of the project and the coin as well but the legitimacy and the purpose of the project is really important because this will be bring the coin of the project on top , and it will gather more investors and supporters.
Activity: 535
Merit: 100
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
sometimes, artists or the celebrities are just using to promote crypto, they will get paid for endorsing or promoting a certain project. unless they have enough knowledge to endorse one, which they can prove by a lot of ways.
Activity: 329
Merit: 3
Celebrities whether you are an avid fan or not really tend to influence people and open their curiousity about their endorsements and I must admit that I am like that,too but I never based my decision simply because of them. I decide based on facts and real time happenings because at the end of the day it's your money that may lose or gain and not theirs.
copper member
Activity: 210
celebrities will certainly get paid for it and therefore you should not trust such an advertisement completely. of course there are certainly also celebrities who advertise for a coin out of conviction. but how can you know why they do it? therefore i see such an advertisement always only as half good.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 262
I advising you not to listen to anyone famous except people who are famous in cryptocurrencies sphere. Because this famous people might getting paid for their words by someone who wants to manipulate the market or advertise their company or coins. Listen to us, listen to famous crypters, do not listen to anyone else.

you have got the exact point they work for the purpose of money so people should apply the fact that they might really know what they are doing you should trust what you can see and not by the endorsement of the celebrities.
Activity: 64
I advising you not to listen to anyone famous except people who are famous in cryptocurrencies sphere. Because this famous people might getting paid for their words by someone who wants to manipulate the market or advertise their company or coins. Listen to us, listen to famous crypters, do not listen to anyone else.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
Depending on celebrities. I only believe celebrities are always positive in supporting the crypto and telling the truth. But there are some celebrities like John McAfee, I never believed him because his words were lies and he advertised shitcoin
Activity: 88
No, I don't trust them when they promote anything. Christiano Ronaldo promotes Herbalife for example.
Pages:
Jump to: