Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you trust celebrities endorsing cryptocurrencies? - page 22. (Read 21842 times)

Activity: 229
Merit: 11
I believe CryptoClebShillers are fake.
Actually, it depends on the quality of the celebrity.
But what I have experienced with celebrities is they are paid shilling the scam ICOs.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
It depends on the credibility of the endorser. If they are known players on cryptos, then why not. The likes of Paris Hilton, Bill Gates, Mike Tyson etc. These are famous people who are known to own bitcoins.
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
I TRUST NOONE ENDORSING CRYPTO. THEY ARE SCAMMERS.

The market is dead. Many people are being given the duty of spreading lies in favor of crypto to put more people in this shitty market to try to get to a price where they can afford to sell, asuming the minimum losses.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
I want to hear other people's opinion if you would trust celebrities endorsing cryptocurrencies.
That doesn't matter so much. A hype of a currency, does not guarantee it's success. If celebrities endorses a currencies, It might influence his or her audience. But at the long run, it is the project that matters. If the project really makes sense, It will not die out.
For me it doesn't matter who is the endoser of cryptocurrency as long as he/she endorse a have potential crypto.I think its better to know it  very well before you trust it even the celebrity endorse it. Also its better to have own research about those good crypto than so you have lot of choices rather than trusting in a crypto that endorse by celebrity who is sometimes dont know what really it is.
Activity: 55
I want to hear other people's opinion if you would trust celebrities endorsing cryptocurrencies.
That doesn't matter so much. A hype of a currency, does not guarantee it's success. If celebrities endorses a currencies, It might influence his or her audience. But at the long run, it is the project that matters. If the project really makes sense, It will not die out.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
I always consult with people around me to make decisions in the cryptographic market. For celebrities, I do not put much trust in them. The reason is because I think some devs will use this tactic to get the community to pay attention to their projects. Not every project is potential.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265

Depend on what is the motive of that said celebrity to cryptocurrency,because we know that celebrities are experienced on fooling people ,by acting as other persons so it will be depending on them

In my country our very own manny pacquiao the senator and multi awarded boxer has released hes own crypto coin and its doing good,so i trust him and people feel the same
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

I would say that it's good. I say that because celebrities are often supported by people very dearly, and so, if they see that their favorite personalities whether they are form the show business, from sports or from social media, it can really be a big piece of the puzzle to convince more people to see cryptocurrency investments in a different light and that can really be a game changer for the cryptocurrency market to be embraced by the masses. As it becomes more and more popular and as it commands more support, it can really help the market breakthrough.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
A little bit , I don't believe them 100% because they can be bought by sharks, whales .. they are just advertising cryptocurrency but you have to be careful, it could be a trap.
Activity: 36
no, usually i don't believe in such things. i think the best way to decide what project to invest in is if you do your own research.
Activity: 56
I do trust some celebrities like Ashton Kutcher etc since they have experience dealing with cryptocurrencies, but I don't trust some celebrities who don't have any cryptocurrency related experience and still act like they know what they are doing which is why I tend to do my research before trusting any particular celebrity.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
If cryptocurrency is promoted by people who know nothing about it-I will never participate in this project. I trust people who are competent in the field of cryptocurrencies.
copper member
Activity: 364

Nope i will not gamblemy investments to celebrity endorsers. I am very keen in dealing investment that is why i do research and learn more about the systems. I usually read a lot of information regarding the projects that i am in.
Activity: 252
most of the crypto use celebrities to promote their crypto. celebrities might or might not know anything about the coin it self. or simply they just do the job and take the money offered.

But celebrities co-create a new crypto is different story, with the purpose to crowdfund or increase his popularity through crypto. Or let other peoples value his/her reputation through buying the celebrities crpyto. Just like how GCOX ACM does.
Activity: 336
https://saturn.black
The project will pay for the name of a celebrity, but sometimes celebrities don't know about crypto, their names are limited to supporting investors. I am sure that celebrities only take their names to surf crypto sales. And with no small payment on the celebrity itself.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 270

I personally am not sure about this. because most artists only become bait as a medium to bring in many investors. and this has happened to some of the previous ico. there are many ico who become scams even though there are artist characters in it.
I think research and analysis must still be done before actually investing.
Activity: 18
I don't trust celebrities endorsing Cryptocurrencies, I have heard stories of some of them receiving huge sum of money in order to endorse a particular Cryptocurrency, one celebrity was said to receive a minimum of $100,000 per endorsement.
Activity: 308

I will never trust an ICO endorsed by any celebrity in my life because those celebrities are paid to endorse scam ICOs. I could remember an ICO endorsed by Floyd mayweather last year which later turn out to be a scam.
You gave a good example. I also remember that ICO. Unfortunately, it touched me and now I am skeptical about celebrities who advertise crypto currency. Few of them really understand something about this topic
Activity: 308
I do not trust very much the celebrities who advertise crypto-currencies. For some reason it seems to me that they are doing this for the sake of PR and marketing. But maybe I'm wrong.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100

I will never trust an ICO endorsed by any celebrity in my life because those celebrities are paid to endorse scam ICOs. I could remember an ICO endorsed by Floyd mayweather last year which later turn out to be a scam.
Pages:
Jump to: