Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you trust ICO Rating sites? - page 29. (Read 9124 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
September 30, 2018, 03:14:53 AM
They seem biased to me. A friend of mine who's doing an ICO told me that they paid 10ETH for 5 quality ratings and that's that! I noticed that some ICOs with good project, team, and good social media presence are struggling with getting good reviews.

With all that said, should it still be a factor to look at when investing in ICO?

I know that there are a lot of paid ratings. But I think that rating sites is the best way to choose the necessary project.  Basically, these are real ratings and opinions of people who are interested in projects. Very convenient and useful resource
Activity: 90
September 29, 2018, 10:32:17 PM
maybe in the 50% percentage I believe and the rest I have to analyze myself about a project. if I give 100% trust on the site maybe I will get a lot of loss on the funds that I have
How about 0 percent? The website has little to do with the project so why would they spend their time advertising it?
Activity: 299
September 29, 2018, 10:26:27 PM
All ICO rating websites just for reference. You should not trust 100% on those reviews. Please carefully study and evaluate the ICO before deciding to participate in the investment.
Activity: 308
September 29, 2018, 09:19:43 PM
I do trust. I like ICO Bench rating system, where people called "experts"  Grin put their marks. Need to take in the coincidence that some of them were paid for their reviews but watch carefully if community have some general line and ICO project seems fine - reviews and rating are trustable
Activity: 157
September 29, 2018, 06:07:38 PM
No, but I think that they are convenient in terms of getting systematized information.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
September 29, 2018, 05:25:03 PM
no I don't trust sites. I doing research because it's more secure do research like me
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
September 29, 2018, 05:14:38 PM
There are many ICO rating sites as icomarks.com icorating.com icobench.com trackico.io and etc. But I think that most of these ratings were made by bribed experts, which was once proved by the results of ICOs or by experienced members of the crypto community.
Activity: 308
Swipe!
September 29, 2018, 05:02:10 PM
I think that it is basically how they work and here's nothing surprising, there is no other aim for them to exist, I saw a lot of times A (5) ratings for shady ICOs.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
September 29, 2018, 12:37:48 PM
There is a lot of ICO rating sites, but you don`t need to trust only them, you must make your own research work on it. The ICO rating sites good for finding some promising project which you would like to invest in.
Activity: 65
Merit: 1
September 29, 2018, 09:54:51 AM
I introduce studies that are very careful of groups, if they have made successful theological projects, etc., in short, the whole analysis only then understands. Of course, people cannot trust one hundred percent of their opinions, but the main characteristics of the project can and should be used for independent project analysis.
Activity: 657
Merit: 100
September 29, 2018, 09:53:45 AM
Sometimes i trust ICO rating sites. But don't judge any project by rating. How we can realized it's real rating or fake.
Your self analysis is the best in everywhere. Some project buying positive rating for showing as a trusted project in investor.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
September 29, 2018, 09:52:56 AM
maybe in the 50% percentage I believe and the rest I have to analyze myself about a project. if I give 100% trust on the site maybe I will get a lot of loss on the funds that I have
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
September 29, 2018, 09:50:05 AM
playing ico is the same as gambling at this time .ico rating can no longer be used as a good benchmark for whether or not an ico.project is a lot of ico ratting which in my opinion is not right and is reversed.
even many bad rating projects are successful and good
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
September 29, 2018, 09:44:38 AM
True this is a common problem in Crypto space there are so many biased ICO Review sites , i hope the governments take it seriously like China banning ICO to protect their people from getting scam projects popping out . Much better to check the full details before investing like me i don't rely on Review sites , One of the decent project for me as of now is the Gemstra , a new marketplace place for social selling gig that will operate in a blockchain technology to give a transparent ecosystem for brands , sellers and consumers where they can interact with no barriers on performing a transaction with a seamless manner by using their application !
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1008
September 29, 2018, 09:30:24 AM
Most of ICO rating websites are only publishing ads. They get money and give them the best rating to get more investments.
I think we need un moderated discussion about ICOs. Self moderated topics are not good also incentivized places are giving false info too.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
September 29, 2018, 09:27:54 AM
Sometime it is good to look at the ICO rating but for me what is I look is if the ICO already stsrted I checked the money ghat they have reached the the white paper to know what is the project is all about it is important that you check what is the project is for then I also check the timeline of the project to know when is the next sale so if you I want to buy I know  when is the time I should buy.
Activity: 476
September 29, 2018, 08:59:42 AM
We can trust the ICO rating site as one of our references in knowing the level of ICO worthiness that we follow. But that doesn't mean we are only racing on the site. There are many angles that need to be known because the ICO rating site is not entirely a determinant in knowing whether or not the ICO is good.
Activity: 420
September 29, 2018, 08:26:44 AM
Sometimes I see that some projects can really show the hidden information about the project, which is very difficult to find, in such cases I really pay attention to such sites, but in general I would like to see some other service.
Activity: 420
Merit: 6
September 29, 2018, 08:01:50 AM
This factor should not be taken into account when choosing an ico project for investment, so basically there are false estimates. Any such site can be bought if you have a lot of money and you can also create it yourself. If the project has a good grade or it has some kind of technology or it has bought its own grade. You can look at such sites for interest and then analyze it yourself, since your own assessment is always better.
Activity: 550
September 29, 2018, 07:53:38 AM
as a bounty hunter i really dont trust about ratings but i read their white paper and not all of it.
Pages:
Jump to: