Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you trust ICO Rating sites? - page 33. (Read 9124 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 500
September 23, 2018, 04:06:06 PM
There are tons of these type of sites, but not all of them are correct. I think many of these sites are paid to promote the coins. But very few sites can give a truth statistics.
So, I think it is not bad to consult such type of sites, but analyze everything by your self also and be safe
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
September 23, 2018, 04:02:19 PM
Not yet, i'm not have faith in however ico rating is higher or not. i'm invariably checking what proportion ico was sold-out out on short periode time, have reached soft cap or not. invariably realize what percentage capitalist have an interest and invest at their ico, if there square measure several capitalist I don’t care regarding what percentage score of ico rating.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
September 23, 2018, 03:53:02 PM
Sites that provide an ICO rating, in most cases, put up a rating of approximately, and only in cases when any project that conducts ICO pays for its rating, its rating is raised. In General, this is quite a selling system, so do not draw a conclusion about the project after viewing the ICO rating.
Activity: 392
September 23, 2018, 03:44:36 PM
I do not believe such sites, because they are more likely to deceive people. I've heard a lot about the fact that such sites give untrue information.
Activity: 523
Merit: 300
September 23, 2018, 03:42:25 PM
I do not normally, Some sites like hacked.com is little trustworthy, but everything else is paid shilling at this point. Anyway there is no good ICO, its just speculation that certain coin will do good in future.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
September 23, 2018, 03:22:06 PM
Sites with ratings bring certain benefits, because it is always useful to know the opinion of an expert in the field in which you understand badly. The main thing is to be legible in the information received.
Activity: 467
Merit: 100
September 23, 2018, 03:19:35 PM
I do not really believe it because they give an assessment that I think is less objective, especially if ico is a sponsor on their site
Activity: 252
September 23, 2018, 03:11:44 PM
Those are paid and biased for 100% sure. Don't trust any ICO rating site. Always do your own research if you want to really invest in something which can make you good profit. Also, you can have some list of scam ICOs in Scam accusations of this forum.
Activity: 266
September 23, 2018, 03:10:29 PM
I never trusted the rating websites. It seems to me that all experts on them are not objective and praise only those projects about which they were asked for remuneration.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 81
September 23, 2018, 03:08:37 PM
I trust ICO rating sites at least at a certain percentage. I have not yet found an ICO that has been a fraud.
I have only observed that ICOs with a high rating when it comes to listing in an exchange, their tokens do not have volume and the price of these token drops significantly to the ICO token price.

As also ICOs that did not reach a high rating but the token price in the exchange have maintained a better upward trend.

Also, the product is important for an ICO. While its launch is delayed. The investment in the ICO does not look favorable as well as the negotiations in a good exchange.
Activity: 546
Merit: 15
September 23, 2018, 02:25:41 PM
Why should I blindly trust someone? I do not know these people and their motives. Maybe they try to misinform me for their own purposes.
Activity: 224
September 23, 2018, 01:07:39 PM
I think this is the most corrupt thing in this market. There's been a lot of exposure about it. Although it's a shame to admit,but it is.
Activity: 602
September 23, 2018, 12:55:05 PM
No, of course, generally you do not need to rely on the opinions of these sites, but in general, if you think about it, it turns out that you can think and analyze thanks to these sites, this is probably a good opportunity today, but obviously not for the final solutions.
Activity: 238
September 23, 2018, 12:52:46 PM
We are very trusting people. We believe in Bitcoin technology, because of this, and believe these rating agencies and websites, although there is still corruption at that high level.
Activity: 378
September 23, 2018, 11:34:39 AM
Personally, I follow https://icobench.com/ for watch ICO ratings and that's a pretty good site, but even in ICO bench some 4+ rated ICO were scammed so just don't depend only on rating sites but do your own research/

A number of recent failed projects have very high ICOBench scores. I think this score is partly made up of members of the ICO project, which is not objective in its assessment. Therefore, ICObench is only a reference channel
Activity: 504
Merit: 16
September 23, 2018, 11:02:18 AM
For me, I don't relay on ICO rating websites because there were many ICOs who got high rating on these websites and finally they turn out to scam , I got scammed by benebit ICO which had high rate on icobench.

Refer to this article from this scam benebit

https://medium.com/benebit/benebit-rated-in-the-top-3-for-all-upcoming-token-sales-icobench-1c60da114776
Activity: 538
Merit: 250
September 23, 2018, 10:48:47 AM
I don't trust ICO ratings. ICO Rating sites may gain from it so they may manipulate these ICOs. Better either teach yourself to analyze yourself, or look for people who earn money by investing in ICO.
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
September 23, 2018, 10:45:43 AM
Rating destinations complete an extremely helpful activity. Above all else, they sort and structure the data so that it is extremely helpful to peruse. Obviously, one ought not confide in a hundred percent of their suppositions, but rather the fundamental qualities of the venture can and ought to be utilized for free examination of the undertaking.
Activity: 994
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
September 23, 2018, 10:42:32 AM
They seem biased to me. A friend of mine who's doing an ICO told me that they paid 10ETH for 5 quality ratings and that's that! I noticed that some ICOs with good project, team, and good social media presence are struggling with getting good reviews.

With all that said, should it still be a factor to look at when investing in ICO?
if my opinion, don't just say it to be your consideration factor to invest in it. it's better if you explore yourself more about what your friends say, it's better if you know it yourself than from others. don't just go along without you analyzing it first.
Activity: 294
September 23, 2018, 10:41:31 AM
yes, i believe but i only believe 50% and 50% from ICO itself (like roadmap, whitepaper, product from the project).

That's right, it's just 50% and it's just information for you to refer to and make that decision, everyone's judgment is different so there will be different decisions.
Pages:
Jump to: