Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you trust ICO Rating sites? - page 4. (Read 9106 times)

Activity: 459
Merit: 117
November 10, 2018, 07:26:21 AM
honestly i never trusting ICO rating sites they just want some money for good ratings, unfortunately not many people know it  Sad
Activity: 490
Merit: 262
privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond
November 10, 2018, 06:57:15 AM
They seem biased to me. A friend of mine who's doing an ICO told me that they paid 10ETH for 5 quality ratings and that's that! I noticed that some ICOs with good project, team, and good social media presence are struggling with getting good reviews.

With all that said, should it still be a factor to look at when investing in ICO?
Yes you may include ICO rating as a factor . Just as a factor and not a main choice, ICO rating is just helping you to make it easy for you on choosing an ICO, but still your opinion and your judgment are still the main important...i may say that do'nt make ICO rating as your main choice just

make it as a basis and choice your own ICO base on your own evaluations.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
November 10, 2018, 06:04:59 AM
I do not pay attention to the ISO rating, but again it is worth considering that if the rating is very low then we should think about it!
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
November 10, 2018, 06:00:27 AM
Are you serious? I don't know reputable rating sites. Their estimation is completely wrong.
Nobody can trust ICO bench , found ico and so on
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
November 10, 2018, 05:45:33 AM
I don't trust either. There is nothing objective in their analysis. I usually use them only to choose new project for researching.
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
November 10, 2018, 05:32:58 AM
When I do a research for ico investment I believe only in two ICO rating platforms: icodrops and hypernum. I know the guys who made it. Another option when I do research for bounties.
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
November 10, 2018, 05:27:27 AM
No. We conducted a lot of examinations and studies and realized that everything converges on the price you are willing to pay for a particular rating.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
November 08, 2018, 03:27:08 PM
I use rating sites to get technical information about the project, as well as to find out how much information noise is around the project and how popular it is at the moment, this allows me to predict the success of fundraising.
Activity: 336
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
November 08, 2018, 03:26:35 PM
I am following ICO rating site like icobench and i trust this site  because they have described the whole team of crypto and we are unaware of the facts and figures of new ICOs but these can help out us and we can become profitable through their opinion.

And I do not believe any site with ratings. I have repeatedly seen representatives of rating sites suggest that developers agree on an increase in rating. If they have already rated the project, then why negotiate? That's why I do not trust ratings.
Activity: 82
Crypto Depository Receipts
November 08, 2018, 03:15:36 PM
I don't trust the rating websites. The rating websites write good ratings for money. I don't use such websites and I don't recommend it to do to you.
Activity: 560
Merit: 3
November 08, 2018, 03:11:26 PM
Trust can be, but it is better to check, as the saying goes. Even ICOBench gives a high rating for failed projects. therefore, it’s best to watch the ICO, the website of the stone and much more, before choosing a bounty campaign
Activity: 303
November 08, 2018, 07:43:31 AM
They seem biased to me. A friend of mine who's doing an ICO told me that they paid 10ETH for 5 quality ratings and that's that! I noticed that some ICOs with good project, team, and good social media presence are struggling with getting good reviews.

With all that said, should it still be a factor to look at when investing in ICO?
To get a rating that I know is not very easy because in some ICO Web Ratings, it requires several opinions / feedback from trusted users who have experience in the crypto world. maybe another web ICO rating could happen to smooth out the work, but that would be bad for investors
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
November 08, 2018, 07:30:13 AM
Of course not because they are completely corrupt. There is nothing objective in their analysis.
Activity: 350
November 08, 2018, 07:25:43 AM
Currently, interest in ICO has fallen, because even the best projects go public and don’t make a profit.
Activity: 180
Merit: 4
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 08, 2018, 07:24:30 AM
i will not fully believe in them. before investing in it, i will carefully study the project's white paper. i will investigate the team of the project. also, the feasibility of the project.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
November 08, 2018, 07:17:37 AM
I don't trust them at all because there are so many liars among this so-called experts on this rating platforms. Some project's members pay them to have a good marks and scores 
Activity: 518
Merit: 21
November 08, 2018, 06:22:21 AM
I am following ICO rating site like icobench and i trust this site  because they have described the whole team of crypto and we are unaware of the facts and figures of new ICOs but these can help out us and we can become profitable through their opinion.
Well I trust rating site before but only to found out that ICO rating is useless because the project that I was joining with a good ICO rating failed. Meaning to say that ICO rating are just reference for this and no doubt investors would not only focus on ICO rating to invest. I suggest to read white paper and this will be more likely to be the source of information needed for one to invest.
Activity: 512
Merit: 100
November 08, 2018, 06:19:59 AM
Well I do really like some ICO Ratings but some of them have not good at all, because some of them are accepting money to post those projects that have not really a good and putting it a good rating.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
November 08, 2018, 06:19:17 AM
No. These sites I recently ceased to trust, because it was so happen that the rating is one and the project in General before it does not hold up!
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
SYNCHROBIT
November 08, 2018, 06:16:40 AM
No, I think that these websites are not fair enough. Furthermore, if you look at the stats of the best rated ICOs ever, they are not so successful at the end. Some of them have lost a lot from the ICO price and some of them are still not live because of the poor management.
Pages:
Jump to: