Author

Topic: Do you trust the co-vid19 vaccine ? - page 107. (Read 20317 times)

legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
December 02, 2020, 10:16:08 PM
Do you trust the co-vid19 vaccine ?

Having found out that it is dangerous and touted by lies, why wouldn't I trust that?

Cool
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262
BTC or BUST
December 02, 2020, 09:55:14 PM
I’d rather eat the ass of a COVID+ prostitute TYVM..

I’ll get my antibodies the natural way..

Like seriously though.. I’d totally just make out with a China virus infected hottie right now just to get it over with..
Spit in my mouth!!!

I got sick as fuck this summer.. Maybe I had it..
I want an antibodies test..
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18509
December 02, 2020, 03:00:56 PM
-snip-
Lol. So the scientists and doctors in favor of vaccines are "bureaucrats with questionable financial arrangements", but those against vaccines have "impeccable credentials". Confirmation bias much?
legendary
Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276
December 02, 2020, 02:26:03 PM
If a person has a decade of engineering experience, no one will have a second thought about going into a building they designed.

I will.  Even within the realm of civil engineering, a career centered around, say, designing road systems will not be all that useful in the task of designing a building.  Beyond that, 'a decade' sounds like a big deal, but it really isn't.  It's about five two-year projects and unless the guy is a real hot-shot he/she will probably have been fairly junior on many or all of them.  Probably without even holding a PE for some.

Why are so many people questioning the decades of experience of these infection experts?

The most notable 'experts' I can think of on the 'covid-19 is real' side are a career bureaucrat with questionable financial arrangements (Dr. Fausti) and a gaggle of celebrity doctors such as Gupta.  Throw in a few people who used to work with and for Gates in his other organizations before they worked for his WHO organization.  Tedros and that creepy Irish guy.

Even ultra-vaxxers such as Hoetez and Offit are getting cold feet on what's shaping up as the covid 'vaccine', and it seems to me that it's because they know that the carnage from this one won't be able to be swept under the carpet.  Both of these two probably are quite aware of what vaccines are actually doing to 'the nations'.

On the other hand, more and more doctors, scientists, etc with impeccable credential are coming forward saying, some times in so many words, that this thing is a fraud.  Generally they are a little less blunt, but not a lot.  As of the last few months they are being censored like crazy by the like of Google and Facebook in a desperate attempt to 'control the narrative.'  These honorable folks tend to bend over backward to provide clear and complete data in sharp contrast to the covid hoax pushers.

As usual, one has to ask what is the benefit either financial or professionally for a career doctor, scientist, or academic to go against the grain?  There really is none in almost any case.  It's pretty much suicidal for a career or a pocketbook.  Seems to me that a lot of them are realizing that a career in the 'new normal' version of scientism is not even worth preserving.

Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
December 02, 2020, 01:12:46 PM
If a person has a decade of engineering experience, no one will have a second thought about going into a building they designed.

Why are so many people questioning the decades of experience of these infection experts?
legendary
Activity: 4214
Merit: 4458
December 02, 2020, 12:12:06 PM
actually there are less then that whom are at your lower IQ level
i know i know you will pull out some stat that suggests half of america is republican.

but strange thing is. there are some republicans that are not dumb.
yea they voted for local republican representation but didnt vote for trump

and even in the 74mill that did vote for trump. even some of them are not dumb enough to think that healthcare is some plot of eugenics.

so i think 'your crowd' is more like 2million that are at your low IQ level that believe in conspiracy.

and well. reality is your not going to be on the priority list anyway(millenials). so dont worry you are not going to be given a 'share' in january. so no decision about giving away your share is needed
legendary
December 02, 2020, 11:59:38 AM
i personally will wait for further data on the effectiveness, but i dont fear the vaccine causing harm. just think

Logic dictates that if you are not worried about harm, there is no reason to wait.  Why don't you signal your virtue and get as many vaccines as you can in the interest of helping science and humanity?

logic dictates that a vaccine of 10-80% is better than nothing for the extreme vulnerable. and with limited supply for january. let the vulnerable have that chance

Lol.  Nice try.  There are about 100 million Americans (and growing) who see how this scam is going down would be more than happy for you to take their share.

legendary
Activity: 1572
Merit: 1002
December 02, 2020, 10:54:50 AM
I do not trust the vaccine

Vaccines so far have been tried in a certain population of people, but the consequences of this are still not transparently disclosed. Not conducting the vaccines in a joint study is another suspect. Creating a vaccine market for governments with vaccines found by certain vaccine companies, I think of this situation as trade.

legendary
December 02, 2020, 09:57:38 AM
i personally will wait for further data on the effectiveness, but i dont fear the vaccine causing harm. just think

Logic dictates that if you are not worried about harm, there is no reason to wait.  Why don't you signal your virtue and get as many vaccines as you can in the interest of helping science and humanity?

logic dictates that a vaccine of 10-80% is better than nothing for the extreme vulnerable. and with limited supply for january. let the vulnerable have that chance

but for those(my situation) where im not in the critical vulnerable priority. i should not push myself to the top of the list. taking that chance away from a vulnerable person
however if i was to take one,, id take one which is the best, and fulfilled all its claims. with large scale proof

put it another way. if vulnerable(65+) group had a 40% chance of severe covid. and vaccine X was only 60% effective. that makes them 16% at risk.
i at 20% risk could become 8%. but i am taking that chance of a 24% risk drop from a vulnerable person

if vulnerable had a vaccine X thats 90% effective. they get down to 4% risk, where id become 2% risk

again whatever the effectivity is, its much better to let the vulnerable have it first and ill take the 90% later
i know herbalists would love to say just take 20 herbal pills a day, even if safe, but not proven to cure what it claims to cure.. for me its just seen as making expensive urine.
id wait for the actual studies that show its worth its claims. yes the herbs might help and better to take something rather then nothing. but i personally would rather wait for the science
my personal opinion is. if im only allowed 1 free vaccine a year. ill take the one with best effectivacy results.
but if they had 65mill doses of each brand available tomorrow. and able to take all 3. i would
legendary
December 02, 2020, 09:15:59 AM

Logic dictates that if you are not worried about harm, there is no reason to wait.  Why don't you signal your virtue and get as many vaccines as you can in the interest of helping science and humanity?

legendary
December 02, 2020, 08:24:37 AM
In a short period of time two completely independent companies presented a corona vaccine. Since both them are listed companies I think gbdfd is some truth to their product. I would expect more companies from other countries like in Asia or UK to present their own vaccine. The more different types of vaccines we choose from the better for the consumer.

UK has one. the oxford vaccine.

yes pfizer, oxford and moderna released pre-lim data quickly but thats because they need some approval process just to start mass production.
basically get to atleast a point of being allowed to invoice governments for the mass production.

they had to release pre-lim data last month just to get the production going. even though governments wanted stockpiles of their stuff in summer.
as a separate thing
they have yet to be granted approval for mass USE. that is still to come later.

it has passed the safety tests of the vaccine itself not causing adverse reactions. with 100+ results with 9 month data. 1000+ results of 6month data and 10000+ result of 3 month data.

the question of does it stop future covid illnesses is something yet to come in any large dataset.
they only have 100+ results of effectiveness. they are hoping for 1000+ results by february and 10000+ by may..

.. but hey herbalists and anti-pharma nutters love to tell people that certain things cure illnesses but know that if atleast the thing they promote doesnt cause harm then it doesnt matter if the cure X claim is false.
so they should be happy to promote something thats proven to not cause harm even if it has yet to be proven to help said future illness in any large dataset proof..

i personally will wait for further data on the effectiveness, but i dont fear the vaccine causing harm. just think it hasnt proved the test of time of preventing covid to any real high level
Activity: 1694
Merit: 516
December 02, 2020, 08:05:47 AM
In a short period of time two completely independent companies presented a corona vaccine. Since both them are listed companies I think gbdfd is some truth to their product. I would expect more companies from other countries like in Asia or UK to present their own vaccine. The more different types of vaccines we choose from the better for the consumer.
legendary
December 02, 2020, 07:58:48 AM
I trust it to make money for big Pharma.

Given that some research seems to indicate that 60-90% of the population has developed immunity,

give the fact that governments have already made it a law that the cost of a vaccine be not more then standard prescription prices. i think 'pharma' are not going to profit.
so get it out of your head already if our thinking vaccines will be £$100-£$1000-£$10000 a dose..

sorry but its more like $40(£30) max
EG the oxford vaccine is going to cost government £6
any additional costs would be the logistics/distribution costs.
given the fact that there are 65million people in the UK meaning 650k is 1%
given the fact that there have not been any studies/reports/research that have shown 650k cases of spread a week.
there is no way, logically, mathematically, realistically to have had '60/90% spread' in 52 weeks

please .. please . please.. can you conspiracy nutcases atleast try to put some effort into your replies. its just getting too easy to debunk you lot.
atleast try to use some form of data/stat/info that is actually of merit/worthiness. and no i dont mean something you found on  conspiracy/fiction site
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 2444
https://JetCash.com
December 02, 2020, 06:37:12 AM
Vaccine testing looks like a scam as well. A vaccine is tested against a "placebo", and I gather that is a saline solution, and it may have other additives to distort the results. Injecting salt water into your body by bypassing the natural protection is hardly a safe test. I don't think any research has been done into the side effects of saline injection. If they really wanted to create a valid trial, they would compare the vaccinated with the unvaccinated.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 504
December 02, 2020, 06:24:21 AM
With the way I see it, this is a question for the confirmed positive individuals or cases. Despite the heat of the pandemic through it's first to the second wave, I as a person has been relatively healthy though, I kept to the Covid guidelines. The issue is, the Covid complication isn't a registered fact amongst most members of the community so, why should the vaccine be trusted?
I don't think I would be taking any vaccine if it comes to that, I've been doing okay and I will always be okay without any shit vaccine that is yet to be proven for long time effect. In our society today, you never can tell when your been used as a lab rat. I'll take my chances with natural immunity, it's the only thing that could last not some immunity that fades out after a few months.
Activity: 35
Merit: 3
December 02, 2020, 06:00:04 AM
No way I can trust their vaccine. First suspicious fact is that there is no evidence the so called virus has been isolated,another big concern that vaccine takes years and tens of years to prove it's effectiveness and safety. It's not done or...if it's done then it means it was prepared long time ago and the whole covid hysteria was planned.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 2444
https://JetCash.com
December 02, 2020, 05:18:11 AM
I trust it to make money for big Pharma.

Given that some research seems to indicate that 60-90% of the population has developed immunity, and this immunity is not checked before vaccination, it seems that the whole concept is just a money making exercise and not a health benefit. You can see they are in a panic to try to preserve the concept of vaccines, as this is becoming increasingly discredited, and people are becoming awate of the health and economic damage that they cause.

The propaganda machine is becoming quite creative by introducing concepts such as "long covid". As I understand it, this means that you became infected, and recovered to the extend that the there is no longer any viable viruses in your body. However you continue to show symptoms, and they call this long covid. That doesn't make any sense to me. I believe that you had a pre-existing condition ( probably caused by something such as the 'flu vaccine). and the so=called health service did nothing to remedy this, or to check on poor dietary habits. They just tell you to wear masks to increase re-infection, and to isolate to reduce vitamin "D".
legendary
December 02, 2020, 02:55:36 AM
Ignorant people believe in gods, aliens and conspiracy theories.  ...

By definition it is impossible to 'believe' a 'theory'.  Upon doing so it changes from a theory to a fact.

and there lays the problem
idiots call the theories facts by believing in them.

So what?  Freedom is the ability to believe whatever you want.

When you outlaw 'wrong ideas' it becomes a 'fact' that the sun revolves around the earth because it is the only idea which is allowed to exist.  Only 'idiots' believe something other than what the authorities mandate as a 'fact'.

Back in the day the king didn't like the irksome .1415... part of pi so he mandated that the ratio of the circumference of circle to it's diameter was 3.  Period.  End of story.  It set back architecture and engineering by a fair bit.

legendary
December 02, 2020, 02:36:19 AM
Why people would assume (with rock solid conviction in a lot of cases) that all vials contain the same thing is beyond me.  When they did the 'tetanus' covert sterilization in Kenya recently it is said that a fraction of the vials come from a specialty lab in Canada while others seemed to have come from a factory.

thats called bad batching.
there is actually processes in place that monitor different batches whether its the same lab/factory, but just in a different production slot. or from different labs/factories.

they actually sample random vials within a batch and see if a batch is good or not.
its not just vaccines. heck even meat pie industry regularly test their batches.

they may make 1000pies an hour. so every 30 minutes they take a pie and test it for weight/ filling amount. they test for bacteria and also if the pastry rose to the right height and the temperature is right.
they dont simply just let the machines run all day and only check once the machines alarm beeps.

when it comes to medical supply checks. they do loads of stuff. far beyond what a food production factory world.

yes some kenyan citizens might be blackmarket selling 'vaccine' where the supplier used could have been a ethiopian 'sweatshop' counterfit factory putting river water into vials instead of vaccine

yes bad batches can happen.
but for instance with these vaccines they are being sourced via the companies direct. they are setting up logistics and distribution to get it from source.

yes 9 months ago there were cases where america were in a rush to source PPE and trumps son inlaw was just handing out money to whomever said they can supply PPE. and yes plane loads of PPE arrived. and on inspection they found out it didnt meet standards. and so trumps son inlaw was taken off that project and it was handed to pence.
so yes bad batches can happen if idiots are in charge of the logistics and dont source the products from a trusted source thats been vetted properly.

so yes batches can be a problem. but the chances of a bad batch getting to a destination to then be handed out to citizens is super super low due to the different checks/layers of inspection inbetween
legendary
December 02, 2020, 02:21:05 AM
Ignorant people believe in gods, aliens and conspiracy theories.  ...

By definition it is impossible to 'believe' a 'theory'.  Upon doing so it changes from a theory to a fact.

and there lays the problem
idiots call the theories facts by believing in them.

even if the theories to the rest of the world are just unfactual/unproven theories. idiots define them facts simply by their own belief.
YOU deeming it a fact. does not mean its a fact... to everyone else. its a theory, fantasy, fiction..
thus you by being a conspiracy loving idiot. suddenly you become deemed the liar and get called an idiot. because of your beliefs. and lack of wanting to question your own beliefs. lacking desire to want to prove your beliefs. you just want to proclaim something as fact by you believing it is

sorry but thats not how facts work
Jump to: