Author

Topic: Do you trust the co-vid19 vaccine ? - page 108. (Read 20317 times)

legendary
Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276
December 02, 2020, 02:07:07 AM
"some don't even believe there is a real vaccine ... What about you ?"

The vaccine is being fast-tracked and companies are incentivized with more money and less risk for failure than for any other thing before. Yes. I believe they are already [successfully] testing vaccines from several manufactures.

I'm not rushing to be the first even though I'm vaccinated for everything my insurance will cover.

When they say "everyone on the frontlines will get it first", my first thought is: can't they do this in stages?
 *laughing at myself because the movie 'I am Legend' comes to mind except that we've killed off all the Dr.s and scientist and we're left with an 'Idiocracy'

Why people would assume (with rock solid conviction in a lot of cases) that all vials contain the same thing is beyond me.  When they did the 'tetanus' covert sterilization in Kenya recently it is said that a fraction of the vials come from a specialty lab in Canada while others seemed to have come from a factory.

The Achilles' heal of these programs is that it is quite difficult to implement a situation where vaccines are selected for each _individual_ person.  The fallout was that in the 90's when they used the 'tetanus' trick in The Philippines, they hit a medical doctor and she got suspicious and did the investigative work on herself (and found herself to have antibodies for the hormone which is necessary to maintain a pregnancy which is how this 'vaccine' works to cause abortions and sterility.)  If they could make sure that 'front liners' who often have some technical expertise get one thing and the 'poor' who are in the next batch get another, such issues are less likely to meet scrutiny.

Unsurprisingly (to me) technological solutions to the problems of individual selection, tracking, and 'pharmicavigilance ' are front-and-center in the efforts to 'solve' the so-called 'covid-19 epidemic' by use of 'vaccines.'   As a welcome side-effect, greatly enhanced general surveillance comes along for the ride.

Seriously though, that we no longer have Polio to plague our lives and many other diseases (that most of us are already vaccinated for) is a testament to science.

I am Pro-Vaccinations but by choice.

Could or will governments make it mandatory for it's citizens? Hope not
Will private businesses? We will see *airlines come to mind

Most diseases had declined sharply before a vaccine was in use, and it was almost certainly associated with developments in food and sanitation.  Some rather unpleasant things, like scarlet fever, never had a vaccine at all and are things of the past.

I'm in favor of people choosing to vaccinate.  In fact I specifically asked for a particular vaccine (only) for my daughter (only to find out that they had broken our agreement and vaccinated her with what they wanted anyway when they took her alone into the back room.)  This was a result of research into the risks in my environment and the technology used for different vaccines (there are several technologies which are utterly different from one another.)

I can tell you first hand that trained medical doctors who specialize in pediatrics even are often woefully ignorant of much of the science behind these things.  Doctors themselves will sometimes admit that they had half a day on vaccines of an 8 year study course and don't know shit about them.  All they need to do to maintain their careers is memorize a few pharma generated talking points and repeat them.  Such as 'safe and effective.'

Activity: 906
Merit: 657
Do due diligence
December 02, 2020, 01:40:30 AM
"some don't even believe there is a real vaccine ... What about you ?"

The vaccine is being fast-tracked and companies are incentivized with more money and less risk for failure than for any other thing before. Yes. I believe they are already [successfully] testing vaccines from several manufactures.

I'm not rushing to be the first even though I'm vaccinated for everything my insurance will cover.

When they say "everyone on the frontlines will get it first", my first thought is: can't they do this in stages?
 *laughing at myself because the movie 'I am Legend' comes to mind except that we've killed off all the Dr.s and scientist and we're left with an 'Idiocracy'

Seriously though, that we no longer have Polio to plague our lives and many other diseases (that most of us are already vaccinated for) is a testament to science.

I am Pro-Vaccinations but by choice.

Could or will governments make it mandatory for it's citizens? Hope not
Will private businesses? We will see *airlines come to mind
legendary
December 01, 2020, 10:44:11 PM
It doesn't matters you trust it or no, most likely that you will have to get vaccinated if you want to live normal life again. It will be not mandatory, but people will need it if they want travel abroad, same like now some countries requires to be vaccinated from maliaria and other diseases. Your children may be not allowed to go into school and there may be more similar restrictions which will make your life more complicated. It's likely that not vaccinated people will be required to wear masks.

So, the unvaxxed wealthy class cannot mingle with the vaxxed 'useless eater' classes?  Oh No!  Please don't throw me in that thar brier patch Br'er Bear!

The 'new normal' calls for a much reduced use of energy (to save the world and all) which means much less travel.  If you or your friends have a private plane travel is not a problem and of course you won't be bothered by the health SS troops.  If you are part of a plane load of specialized work detail bound for a task somewhere you'll have to be vaxxed and tagged of course.

I'm not saying no to Covid-19 vaccine, but I prefer not to be vaccinated, same like I'm not going to get flu vaccine every year. But if there won't be other choice, I will go for it.

I read vaccine will give immunity for 6 months, so we will have to get it quite often and it doesn't sound good for me.

H. G. Wells and other early technocrats couldn't shake the vision/fantasy of humans differentiating into several different species.  Having one species constantly injecting custom designed genetic material into another species could be a means of accelerating the process of evolution.

legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330
Slava Ukraini!
December 01, 2020, 04:24:19 PM
It doesn't matters you trust it or no, most likely that you will have to get vaccinated if you want to live normal life again. It will be not mandatory, but people will need it if they want travel abroad, same like now some countries requires to be vaccinated from maliaria and other diseases. Your children may be not allowed to go into school and there may be more similar restrictions which will make your life more complicated. It's likely that not vaccinated people will be required to wear masks.
I'm not saying no to Covid-19 vaccine, but I prefer not to be vaccinated, same like I'm not going to get flu vaccine every year. But if there won't be other choice, I will go for it.
I read vaccine will give immunity for 6 months, so we will have to get it quite often and it doesn't sound good for me.
Activity: 208
Merit: 104
Excellence is an attitude
December 01, 2020, 09:13:18 AM
Ignorant people believe in gods, aliens and conspiracy theories.  If any of you are educated on virus transmission, you should identify yourselves so the masses know who to follow. 

This person said it best:  "I don't know much". 

smart people also believe in simulation! the more you know the more you realize you know nothing - a quote attributed to a dozen ppl
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217
December 01, 2020, 12:35:35 AM
Good luck detecting long term effects with a few months worth of exposure.
Given that there are no long term significant effects from other vaccines, where as there is a significant risk of significant long term effects from COVID (including so called "Long COVID", cardiomyopathy, encephalomyelitis, chronic inflammation, etc, not to mention the risk of death) then the risk benefit calculation comes out strongly in favor of the vaccine.

In my area, I personally know about two individuals in their 60s, who were discharged from the hospital after getting cured of the COVID 19 infection. But a few days after they were discharged, both of them developed breathing difficulties at night and passed away. So I have to agree when you say that there are long term effects from COVID 19. At this point, a vaccine looks safer for me. Or rather less risky when compared to the scenario without a vaccine.
legendary
November 30, 2020, 09:08:06 PM
Ignorant people believe in gods, aliens and conspiracy theories.  ...

By definition it is impossible to 'believe' a 'theory'.  Upon doing so it changes from a theory to a fact.

Are you going to say that 'ignorant' people generate/evaluate/entertain 'conspiracy theories' and by logical extension, 'informed' people do not?  Or is it more the case that it is OK to theorize about 'conspriacies' which might exist among certain groups of people (e.g., 'the Russians' interfering in elections) where others (e.g., politicians, wealthy people, and industry leaders) should never be the subject of certain hypotheticals.

Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
November 30, 2020, 02:25:56 PM
Ignorant people believe in gods, aliens and conspiracy theories.  If any of you are educated on virus transmission, you should identify yourselves so the masses know who to follow. 

This person said it best:  "I don't know much". 
Activity: 546
Merit: 256
November 30, 2020, 05:19:34 AM
For now, we don't have a choice. That may sound bad but a lot of countries needed it to regain their economy, this year sucks and that would also mean for a lot of us and as a whole and that vaccine is what we needed. There is a lot of vaccines reported to be working against the virus, and they're even is this news that a newborn baby was born with antibodies that can fight the covid-19.

Don't know if that news about the newborn is legit but I hope the vaccines are not just marinated by these medical institutions.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 516
November 30, 2020, 04:31:13 AM
I have heard a lot of opinions ... many are pro vaccine but also many are against it ...
And some don't even believe there is a real vaccine ... What about you ?

I am not against the vaccine, because the corona pandemic is changing our lifes so extremely, I would be very happy if we could end this virus in 2021. So far I didn't really read a lot of news regarding the side effects of the vaccine. I hope they are not bad, but it's going to take a while until I get the vaccine anyways. I am assuming that older people, medical staff and high risk patience will get vaccinated first.
legendary
November 30, 2020, 04:10:37 AM

Given that there are no long term significant effects from other vaccines, where as there is a significant risk of significant long term effects from COVID (including so called "Long COVID", cardiomyopathy, encephalomyelitis, chronic inflammation, etc, not to mention the risk of death) then the risk benefit calculation comes out strongly in favor of the vaccine.

You seem quite confident in the 'data' considering that the purported virus which supposedly causes this thing cannot even be reliably identified or described.  I guess the 'Long COVID' you know all about came out of the same computer models which  promised 2,500,000 deaths in the UK if they didn't lock down?  I mean this thing was supposed to have originated out of bat soup less than a year ago, right?  That's not a long time to discover 'Long COVID'.

Also you have a lot of confidence in a procedure which is legally defined to be "unavoidably unsafe", has an insert which, under a magnifying glass, reads like a medical horror show in order to achieve the necessary 'informed consent' legalities, and for which taxpayers have paid out billions to maimed victims.  Note that it's taxpayers who pay the damages because vaccine makers won't even try to sell the stuff if THEY have to pay for the damages with their own money.  You remember how important it was to Bill Gates that the pharma companies got legal immunity for their 'covid-19' so-called 'vaccines' right away I am sure.  I mean he was all over the media mentioning this.  There's a reason.

Anyway, no need to worry about mortality with this supposed virus.  'Covid-19' has caused a one-for-one reduction in deaths due to all kinds of other things since it has such a remarkably wide range of effects.  Just ask the scientists at CNN, MSNBC, etc.

To put it another way, for every person who 'dies of covid-19', there is one fewer death from heart attack, stroke, motorcycle accident, etc.  So it comes out a wash.

But don't take my word for it.  Look at the government's numbers:  https://www.bitchute.com/video/y0L4wVmmGDmj/

Reported COVID-19 Deaths 'Almost Exactly Equal To’ Total Decrease In Deaths By All Other Causes

---

By the way, I would like to thank those who may be responsible for the attacks on Bitchute.  When I get excessive buffering and the like, I simply download the file and watch it later.  From thence it finds it's way to my long-term archives for the enjoyment of 'future generations.'  That is to say, it is no longer subject to Google-n-friend's memory-hole algorithms.

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18509
November 30, 2020, 03:03:56 AM
legendary
November 30, 2020, 01:48:43 AM
Can't wait to get it. I'll be first in line when it is offered at my hospital.

It's impossible to tell without concrete evidence. Nothing should be taken for granted in today's world.
Agreed. Good thing we have multiple randomized double blind control trials confirming their safety and efficacy.

Good luck detecting long term effects with a few months worth of exposure.  But I'm sure that the scientpriests have 'computer models' which prove that zero people will have any problem.  And with 10 or 20 years of 'pharmacovigelence'  (aka, spying) they can detect that there were 30 million excess cancers (to treat at $1M per case) but of course every rational person would much rather have cancer than the dreaded Kobe Wirus which is so mild that most people don't even notice they had it.

For how many years did they inject Simian Virus 40 into people which came along for the ride with the polio vax?  A decade wasn't it?  Clearly these people have no qualms about injecting things they don't understand into someone else's arm.  I've heard that many doctors and medical professionals don't do themselves or their own kids with most vaccines, and after studying things I certainly can see why.  Of course they SAY they would/will (see above...they also may even SAY they are real doctors sometimes because so many people will believe anything they read on a forum.)

My mom once asked her doctor about liver damage from one of the statin drugs he was trying to push.  His response?  "Oh, we can do liver transplants now."  True story!  It takes 12 years of dedicated study and training to become corrupt and incompetent enough to get a state license to practice medicine.  Looks like you have to prove that you are on-board with the project of killing off the useless eaters which is exactly what one would expect schools and training programs funded into existence by eugenicists would be selecting for.

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18509
November 29, 2020, 06:21:26 PM
Can't wait to get it. I'll be first in line when it is offered at my hospital.

It's impossible to tell without concrete evidence. Nothing should be taken for granted in today's world.
Agreed. Good thing we have multiple randomized double blind control trials confirming their safety and efficacy.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 158
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 29, 2020, 11:01:54 AM
I have heard a lot of opinions ... many are pro vaccine but also many are against it ...

I feel really scary when i hear about the vaccine. As every country is in a hurry to create the covid-19 vaccine, i feel that some vaccine may be developed without proper testing and it can be more harmful than the virus itself.

Indeed, so in my response, I would really try to prevent any risks of me getting this virus, instead of relying to a vaccine. Although, I can assure myself that some of the pharmaceutical companies really follow the scientific methods and practices when it comes to this kind of situation. I would just wait for months, or a year after the release of the first vaccine before I get myself acquainted with it.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 564
November 29, 2020, 08:19:36 AM

These pharmaceutical companies are spending millions of dollars just to get a vaccine and it's not right to think that the vaccine is not real, we must get the real picture of what is happening around the world, CoVid is real and we need a vaccine to eradicate this pandemic.
I trust that this vaccine is what we need to get back our freedom again, freedom to breathe, freedom to go anywhere we want.
Activity: 55
Merit: 3
legendary
November 29, 2020, 02:41:21 AM
I'd rather quarntine and wear a mask than be a guinea pig on a new vaccine.

That's today's world.  The controllers magnanimously give the plebs a choice between two completely awful options both of which server the objectives of the controllers.  That's the 2020 version of 'democracy.'

Activity: 55
Merit: 3
November 29, 2020, 02:03:14 AM
I'd rather quarntine and wear a mask than be a guinea pig on a new vaccine.
Jump to: