Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you trust the co-vid19 vaccine ? - page 58. (Read 20317 times)

legendary
Activity: 4214
Merit: 4458
April 04, 2021, 03:41:59 AM
i still find it funny out of all the people in this discussion.. its only badecker that i advertising pharma products in his footer
Activity: 1064
Merit: 158
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 04, 2021, 02:18:39 AM
I dont trust covid-19 vaccine or people are trying to speculate on it.

I know that a person needs to take two vaccine shots to "feel safe". Take first shot and in 14 days second one. In some countries, government plan to give homeless people only "1-shot-vaccine", explaining it as "they cant be sure that this person returns in two weeks to get a second shot, that is why we will give him only one". If a homeless take only 1 shot, does it mean they they receive more effective vaccine or receive a vaccine with a placebo effect? Why should I take 2 shots, when 1 is enough?  Undecided

That's disgusting for the government to do. It's too political in your country if this is what's happening.

Two doses is needed as the first dose only primes the immune system, Introduces the virus for the antibodies, while the second dose is a booster dose to strenghten tha anti-bodies in the system.

The logic your government partakes is not acceptable as (1) they are not the producers and creators of the drugs, hence they are not qualified to manipulate the proper dosage for the drug to be effective, (2) One dosage is not enough to really ensure the full effectivity of the virus thus dismiss all the efforts and purpose of vaccination in the first place

Well of course two doses are needed. But two means more later.... at least one a year for the rest of your life... which probably won't last long from the various new strains they cause your body to create.

That's interesting take. I guess with all of the vaccines and medicines I've taken, I will only lived lesser than normal.

Oh and the foods and other things I've ingested might also be part of shortening my life.

Scary isn't it.  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
April 03, 2021, 10:04:03 PM

I know that a person needs to take two vaccine shots to "feel safe". Take first shot and in 14 days second one. In some countries, government plan to give homeless people only "1-shot-vaccine", explaining it as "they cant be sure that this person returns in two weeks to get a second shot, that is why we will give him only one". If a homeless take only 1 shot, does it mean they they receive more effective vaccine or receive a vaccine with a placebo effect? Why should I take 2 shots, when 1 is enough?  Undecided

That's disgusting for the government to do. It's too political in your country if this is what's happening.

Two doses is needed as the first dose only primes the immune system, Introduces the virus for the antibodies, while the second dose is a booster dose to strenghten tha anti-bodies in the system.

The logic your government partakes is not acceptable as (1) they are not the producers and creators of the drugs, hence they are not qualified to manipulate the proper dosage for the drug to be effective, (2) One dosage is not enough to really ensure the full effectivity of the virus thus dismiss all the efforts and purpose of vaccination in the first place

Well of course two doses are needed. But two means more later.... at least one a year for the rest of your life... which probably won't last long from the various new strains they cause your body to create.

Cool
April 03, 2021, 09:08:32 PM

I know that a person needs to take two vaccine shots to "feel safe". Take first shot and in 14 days second one. In some countries, government plan to give homeless people only "1-shot-vaccine", explaining it as "they cant be sure that this person returns in two weeks to get a second shot, that is why we will give him only one". If a homeless take only 1 shot, does it mean they they receive more effective vaccine or receive a vaccine with a placebo effect? Why should I take 2 shots, when 1 is enough?  Undecided

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973
April 03, 2021, 08:24:28 PM

AstraZeneca didnt exist in 1991-1998

AstraZeneca plc is a British-Swedish multinational pharmaceutical and biotechnology company.
The company was founded in 1999 through the merger of the Swedish Astra AB and the British Zeneca Group

Merging Feces and Urin is still Manure, and not suitable "shootup" material.

It's probably very good 'junk' for the 'useless eater' classes.

Oxford University has hundreds of years of 'enlightened' study and countless late-night rap sessions concerning how to deal with such problems this problem in particular.  There is also a fair bit of 'cross-pollination' in academia so 'good ideas' about how to resolve problems such as overpopulation and de-evolution can spread and metastasize.  Happily enough, these academic institutions tend to be hungry for money making it easy for TPTB to influence the trajectory of 'discovery.'  

60 mill sheople inhabit that little island and the gents running the farm all went to school together.Arrogant virtue signalling dummies then think it's all just a big coincidence and they live in a democracy while lecturing others on such matters  Grin Grin Grin

The Bullingdon Club is a private all-male dining club for Oxford University students. It is known for its wealthy members, grand banquets, and occasionally bad behaviour, including vandalism of restaurants and students' rooms. The club is known to select its members not only on the grounds of wealth and willingness to partake but also by means of education. Former pupils of public schools such as Eton, Harrow, Radley, Shrewsbury, Sedbergh, Rugby, Westminster, Charterhouse, St. Paul's, and Winchester form the bulk of its membership.

The Bullingdon was originally a sporting club, dedicated to cricket and horse-racing, although club dinners gradually became its principal activity. Membership is expensive, with tailor-made uniforms, regular gourmet hospitality, and a tradition of on-the-spot payment for damage. The club has attracted controversy, as some members have gone on to become leading figures within Britain's political establishment. These include former Prime Minister David Cameron, former Chancellor of the Exchequer George Osborne, former Foreign Secretary Jeremy Hunt, and current Prime Minister Boris Johnson.  
legendary
April 03, 2021, 05:09:09 PM
^^^ Naw. They will simply die a little slower... and maybe not become super-spreaders as fast.

Of course, there are some of the opposite opinion. That those who receive only one shot will actually die faster of the super-Covid strains their bodies make because of the vaccine. The second shot is supposed to dumb-down the firt shot somewhat.

Of course, if you get the shot at all, you will constantly need follow-up shots for the rest of your life to dumb down the ones that you already received.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1435
April 03, 2021, 04:15:21 PM

I know that a person needs to take two vaccine shots to "feel safe". Take first shot and in 14 days second one. In some countries, government plan to give homeless people only "1-shot-vaccine", explaining it as "they cant be sure that this person returns in two weeks to get a second shot, that is why we will give him only one". If a homeless take only 1 shot, does it mean they they receive more effective vaccine or receive a vaccine with a placebo effect? Why should I take 2 shots, when 1 is enough?  Undecided
legendary
April 03, 2021, 03:28:42 PM
^^^ Of course I trust the Covid vaccine. I trust that it will kill loads of people, that it will devastatingly harm many others physically, that it will make slaves of many others, and will ultimately destroy human life off planet Earth. But it's taking so long that I'm losing trust in the vaccine.

Cool
Activity: 1190
Merit: 305
Pro financial, medical liberty
April 03, 2021, 08:50:53 AM
My grandmother got now the second injection and is totally fine. She had no side effects after the first and second vaccination. It took a while to get through the test center but everything was fine in the end. I think the vaccines are the real deal now and are our way to get through the pandemic. It is probably going to take another 6 months until I can get my vaccine but as I am eligible I will get it. The real question remains who many percentages of the population need to be vacccinated for all the lockdowns to stop? It would be nice if there is a fixed percentage of people who need to be vaccinated until everything can open up again. I haven't been on a proper vaccation since December 2019, can't wait for the world to go back to normal.

There is no single reason not to have normal in place now.

With guys like you around there is no back to normal. Your new normal is a new vaccination every 6 months for anyone participation.
Not everone taking the poision shot drops dead on the spot, some do. Taking aids "medication" most manage to hang around some years.

Activity: 1694
Merit: 516
April 03, 2021, 03:24:08 AM
My grandmother got now the second injection and is totally fine. She had no side effects after the first and second vaccination. It took a while to get through the test center but everything was fine in the end. I think the vaccines are the real deal now and are our way to get through the pandemic. It is probably going to take another 6 months until I can get my vaccine but as I am eligible I will get it. The real question remains who many percentages of the population need to be vacccinated for all the lockdowns to stop? It would be nice if there is a fixed percentage of people who need to be vaccinated until everything can open up again. I haven't been on a proper vaccation since December 2019, can't wait for the world to go back to normal.
legendary
Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276
April 03, 2021, 02:20:46 AM

AstraZeneca plc is a British-Swedish multinational pharmaceutical and biotechnology company.
The company was founded in 1999 through the merger of the Swedish Astra AB and the British Zeneca Group

It's probably very good 'junk' for the 'useless eater' classes.

Oxford University has hundreds of years of 'enlightened' study and countless late-night rap sessions concerning how to deal with such problems this problem in particular.  There is also a fair bit of 'cross-pollination' in academia so 'good ideas' about how to resolve problems such as overpopulation and de-evolution can spread and metastasize.  Happily enough, these academic institutions tend to be hungry for money making it easy for TPTB to influence the trajectory of 'discovery.' 

April 03, 2021, 01:50:27 AM

Astra AB was a former international pharmaceutical company headquartered in Södertälje, Sweden and formed in 1913

Zeneca (officially Zeneca Group PLC) was a British multinational pharmaceutical company headquartered in London.
It was formed in June 1993 by the demerger of the pharmaceuticals and agrochemicals businesses of Imperial Chemical Industries into a separate company listed on the London Stock Exchange.

Imperial Chemical Industries (ICI) was a British chemical company. It was, for much of its history, the largest manufacturer in Britain.
ICI made general chemicals, plastics, paints, pharmaceuticals and speciality products, including food ingredients, speciality polymers, electronic materials, fragrances and flavourings.
It was formed by the merger of four leading British chemical companies in 1926. (Brunner Mond, Nobel Explosives, the United Alkali Company, and British Dyestuffs Corporation)
During the Second World War, ICI was involved with the United Kingdom's nuclear weapons programme codenamed Tube Alloys.

legendary
April 02, 2021, 05:29:36 PM

WHAT DID YOU SAY? whooooosh

I didn't know before that you needed to learn the English language better. But we both know it now.

Cool
April 02, 2021, 01:38:34 PM
Bottom line is this  Emer Cooke was on big pharma payroll for over 30 year and began her mandate as Executive Director of EMA on 16 November 2020 making sure vaccines get approved, sold to unsuspecting customers. Stinks sky high

April 02, 2021, 12:57:43 PM

Nothing to do with health, only money and control
Dr Emma Cooke was appointed Chairman of the EMA (European medicines authority) in mid-November 2020 (16 November).
From 1991-1998 President of the EFNIA Lobbying Organization for the largest pharmacompanies pfizer, Astrazenica, Novartis, J & J...

first its Emer Cooke
secondly she was appointed in june 2020
thirdly she was appointed as executive director of EMA not chairman
fourthly she is also chairman of ICMRA

she is a regulator. and has been for 20 years+. if a medical product doesnt meet certain standards she is the one that punishes the pharma company.

yep she never worked for the pharmaceutical companies. she has always been sitting on the side of government regulators

and now for the most funny part
the EC (european commission) does the 'money and control' stuff not the ema
yep the EMA does not do any money negotiations or any price fixing or any thing of the sort
their role is in the science and monitoring of safety and effectiveness

like i said she can say stop to any release of any treatment and take the pharma to court/sanction them. but she doesnt tell EU countries how much the EU should pay for treatments. the EU use the EC for that

she is a regulatory not a treasurer

Thank you for making Tash's point better than he did. All this time, and she still doesn't know what's going on... except if she is Emma Crook rather than Emma Cooke, that is.

Cool

WHAT DID YOU SAY? whooooosh
legendary
April 02, 2021, 10:09:39 AM

Dr Emma Cooke was appointed Chairman of the EMA (European medicines authority) in mid-November 2020 (16 November).
From 1991-1998 President of the EFNIA Lobbying Organization for the largest pharmacompanies pfizer, Astrazenica, Novartis, J & J...

first its Emer Cooke

she is a regulator. and has been for 20 years+. if a medical product doesnt meet certain standards she is the one that punishes the pharma company.

yep she never worked for the pharmaceutical companies. she has always been sitting on the side of government regulators

yep the EMA does not do any money negotiations or any price fixing or any thing of the sort

like i said she can say stop to any release of any treatment and take the pharma to court/sanction them. but she doesnt tell EU countries how much the EU should pay for treatments. the EU use the EC for that

Thank you for making Tash's point better than he did. All this time, and she still doesn't know what's going on... except if she is Emma Crook rather than Emma Cooke, that is.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 4214
Merit: 4458
April 02, 2021, 06:31:42 AM

first its Emer Cooke

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973
April 02, 2021, 05:37:44 AM

The European medicines agency is responsible for the approval of vaccines in Europe and aswith very powerful
Budget of the EMA is over 300 million Euro and 91% comes from Pharma Companies

Ms. Cooke was active in various positions in the pharma industry since 1985, a lifetime lobbist for the pharmaceutical industry
Now she is responsive for admission, control, and effectiveness of vaccines

Insider trading, nepotism and corruption, nothing else to say about "vaccines"

The vaccine industry are like drug pushers.They give out the first dose free or with little margin but know the money is where the repeat bizness is.The drug dealers in this case are the pharma companies and their enforcers are the guberment.The enforcers will provide an endless market of cattle to be jabbed because if the cattle don't comply the enforcers "will make life difficult".No different to how the cartels work with corrupt officials.
April 02, 2021, 02:46:52 AM

The European medicines agency is responsible for the approval of vaccines in Europe and aswith very powerful
Budget of the EMA is over 300 million Euro and 91% comes from Pharma Companies

Ms. Cooke was active in various positions in the pharma industry since 1985, a lifetime lobbist for the pharmaceutical industry
Now she is responsive for admission, control, and effectiveness of vaccines

Insider trading, nepotism and corruption, nothing else to say about "vaccines"

Pages:
Jump to: