Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you trust the co-vid19 vaccine ? - page 59. (Read 20317 times)

legendary
Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276
April 02, 2021, 02:39:47 AM
https://twitter.com/GovPhilScott/status/1377605174320099335

Um, so yeah...this seems incredibly racist. If you told me decades ago that some moron politician would say something like this, I would call you a liar. But unfortunately times have changed so we've now prioritized medical care by race. So if you're white you can't sign up for a potentially life saving vaccine quite yet?

Or looked at another way, if you are a darkie some whites (and especially the chosen 'fellow whites' who seem to have a disproportionate hand in this operation) will get you the injections 'you need'.  For FREE!!!

To say the truth, it may turn out that these early phases it might be the right time to get the gene therapy.  Very soon it will be mandatory and the formulations can be tweaked with a lot more flexibility.  As a matter of fact, if I were hired to design this operation, I would 'prove safety' on the early adopters who are anyone stupid enough to line up for the thing in exchange for fee donuts.  These are a more ideal 'herd' in the long term 'world to come' from the perspective of TPTB.  Later, when vaccines are given at gunpoint, would be the time to give the 'real ones'.  In that case you need a certain percentage of the early adopter idiots to have their skin fall off just so when it happens to the real targets you have some time period to play it off as a 'known issue which just means that the vaccines are working'.

legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1512
April 02, 2021, 02:08:02 AM
https://twitter.com/GovPhilScott/status/1377605174320099335

Um, so yeah...this seems incredibly racist. If you told me decades ago that some moron politician would say something like this, I would call you a liar. But unfortunately times have changed so we've now prioritized medical care by race. So if you're white you can't sign up for a potentially life saving vaccine quite yet?
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
April 01, 2021, 08:21:34 PM
its still far from a break through until it is considered to be totally safe. For me, in the face of all this chaos, the vaccine production team were more focused on the vaccine production and little attention to long time effect. Hence, the first set of persons to be vaccinated would be some sort of a test phase of which, I take no part in.

RNA treatments is not new to 2020
they know RNA does not survive like DNA does. so RNA is better at treatments where no long term adverse affects occur

also by removing things like t-rna and r-rna ensures that it cant replicate or repeat. meaning more resistance to long term effects
so m-rna is even safer then broad RNA and even more safer than DNA

so when a vaccine uses just m-rna. and also uses little to no preservatives. its far far safer by default.
this stuff has been known for the many years before 2020..  long before you think you still need to wait for. because rna research has been done for many years already

Thanks for explaining why vaccines don't work.     Cool
Activity: 1451
Merit: 973
April 01, 2021, 07:22:13 PM

legendary
Activity: 4214
Merit: 4458
April 01, 2021, 11:32:16 AM
its still far from a break through until it is considered to be totally safe. For me, in the face of all this chaos, the vaccine production team were more focused on the vaccine production and little attention to long time effect. Hence, the first set of persons to be vaccinated would be some sort of a test phase of which, I take no part in.

RNA treatments is not new to 2020
they know RNA does not survive like DNA does. so RNA is better at treatments where no long term adverse affects occur

also by removing things like t-rna and r-rna ensures that it cant replicate or repeat. meaning more resistance to long term effects
so m-rna is even safer then broad RNA and even more safer than DNA

so when a vaccine uses just m-rna. and also uses little to no preservatives. its far far safer by default.
this stuff has been known for the many years before 2020..  long before you think you still need to wait for. because rna research has been done for many years already
legendary
April 01, 2021, 09:25:05 AM
I  ant trust the vaccine, not until after a few years when it has been able to prove beyond all reasonable doubt that its safe. Can't say they rushed over it because, it took over a year of continued research and compliants from the people before they arrived at this break through but, its still far from a break through until it is considered to be totally safe. For me, in the face of all this chaos, the vaccine production team were more focused on the vaccine production and little attention to long time effect. Hence, the first set of persons to be vaccinated would be some sort of a test phase of which, I take no part in.

You smart, wise person.

Too many people in the first-world countries have turned the medical industry into a cult for themselves, where they worship their doctor, and go to him/her for medicine for anything and everything.

And of course they will go to their doctor when they believe there is a plague around. If there is a plague, it certainly has come from their worship of the medical in the first place.

Such a cult... one of the biggest cults in the whole world... worship of the medical.

Cool
Activity: 896
Merit: 645
April 01, 2021, 08:45:33 AM
I  ant trust the vaccine, not until after a few years when it has been able to prove beyond all reasonable doubt that its safe. Can't say they rushed over it because, it took over a year of continued research and compliants from the people before they arrived at this break through but, its still far from a break through until it is considered to be totally safe. For me, in the face of all this chaos, the vaccine production team were more focused on the vaccine production and little attention to long time effect. Hence, the first set of persons to be vaccinated would be some sort of a test phase of which, I take no part in.
copper member
Activity: 40
Merit: 19
April 01, 2021, 06:18:43 AM
Hard to tell without experiencing it first-hand. But disclosure: in our family, there are 4 doctors.

They've had it up to their ears about people and conspiracy theories.

As for the vaccines. It depends.

How long should a vaccine be tested before we can truly say that it is safe?

So my decision for myself and my family is this:

1. As long as its tolerable - we'll wait for a time until the long term effects are seen
2. If we can avoid government intervention, we will.
3. If it is safe - and proven according to time, we will eventually take it.
4. We know some people who already had it, so we'll be observing them.
5. If a certain period of time has passed, and if the said people are safe, then okay, we'll take it.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 305
Pro financial, medical liberty
April 01, 2021, 02:27:09 AM
No, no trust whatsoever

Necessary fashion attachment soon
legendary
March 31, 2021, 10:18:37 PM
The Bible says, Proverbs 24:11,12:
11Rescue those being led away to death;

hold back those staggering toward slaughter.

12If you say, “But we knew nothing about this,”

does not he who weighs the heart perceive it?

Does not he who guards your life know it?

Will he not repay everyone according to what they have done?

Yes, we knew about the dangers the vaxxers were getting themselves into. And we truly tried to stop them. But there were way too many of them. We simply couldn't do it.

Don't feel so sorry for vaxxers. The whole herd of them, running over the vaccine cliff like lemmings. You don't really want to take their freedom away from them, do you? You warned them. Let 'em die since that's what they seem to want.

Start thinking of all the free property that will be yours for the taking. Just hang on a little longer. Those vaxxers will all be dead from the vaccine soon. Then you can live in the finest houses, drive the most glamorous cars, etc. It will be years before the free supplies run out.

Just be honest and don't start encouraging them to get vaxxed just so you can inherit the property of dead people. Keep on trying... at least a little. But don't take their freedom away from them either. After all, they really want their freedom.

Cool
copper member
Activity: 1526
Merit: 2890
March 31, 2021, 03:55:01 PM
This literally happened in Pakistan

legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1864
March 31, 2021, 02:24:13 PM
One may or may not believe in a vaccine, but we must understand that this increases the likelihood of developing massive immunity against the virus and its modifications, while the formation of immunity "naturally" is a complex process, not guaranteed and is clearly associated with significant mortality. The choice is yours - try to defeat the virus yourself or get help in the fight against Covid-19.
The only thing I agree with is the prohibition of using any "fakes" instead of a vaccine like "Sputnik" and the like, such drugs should not get on the market - in their own country, such manufacturers, let their citizens treat at least urinotherapy Smiley

I understand that you are from Ukraine, but it will be wrong to call Sputnik V vaccine as a fake. According to the Lancet (which is the most reputed peer-reviewed general medical journal in the world), it is having an efficacy of 92%, which is higher than the efficacy that has been reported by Chinese vaccines such as Sinovac and Sinopharm, and British vaccines such as AstraZeneca. So far 58 countries have provided EUA for Sputnik V. Tens of millions of doses have been administered, without any side effects being reported.

The fact that I am a citizen of Ukraine is a fact, I do not hide it. But citizenship does not affect the assessment of anything Smiley I just as negatively assessed some of the events, statements, actions of the United States. Likewise, I have a negative attitude towards some statements in Poland and Israel. In a word, I have no obsession with Russia. I just reasonably evaluate this or that entity. About my claims to Sputnik-V:
1. It is not for nothing that he does not receive international registration - the full cycle of testing has not been completed, and some of the results are classified and are not handed over to international organizations. It's easy to check. If you do not find it yourself, ask, I will provide you with links to the original sources.
2. The hyper activity of Russia in promoting and "cramming" the vaccine suggests that the goals are clearly different. One of them is to try to make money, at best, at worst - to make money on a dangerous drug.
3. Some statistics, everything is checked very simply. Active vaccination of Sputnik-V, in Russia, began at the end of 2020. And then suddenly we find out that comparing the official indicators of January-February 2020 to 2021, attention, mortality in Russia increased by 30%. At the same time, neither the growth of deaths from coronavirus, nor from seasonal diseases has been recorded anywhere. Don't you find this coincidence strange?

For example, I still have a complaint against Pfizer - why, in a situation of global crisis, they cannot afford to release their vaccine under a license (under special conditions)?

I still have claims to the EU countries regarding poor-quality control at the borders, I am primarily concerned about the movement of potential cases between the EU and Ukraine.

And of course - huge claims against our idiotic government, for absolute inaction and criminal actions ...

So it's hard to blame me for bias Smiley

But back to your post. I take YOUR phrase: "So far 58 countries have provided EUA for Sputnik V. Tens of millions of doses have been administered without any side effects."
1. Can I link to the list of countries where, within the framework of the EUA (permission for emergency use), Sputnik-V received permission?
No, not the statements he made by individual politicians about “we want to buy,” but the official recognition of this vaccine as safe and acceptable for use on the territory of the country.
2. "... TENS OF MILLION doses have been administered ..."
 - this is generally extremely dubious information, since even according to Russian official data, only 3.5 million doses were planned to be released in January 2021. And this is an increasing indicator, i.e. even fewer were produced a few months ago. Accordingly, what are the tens of millions of injections? Smiley
I can assume that you read a lot of Russian media, where the picture is "perfect", but the truth is far from reality Smiley
UPD
3. Well, I'll add about the Lancet. Below is a link to the "analysis" of an article in the Lancet about Sputinik-V. You won't ignore such information, will you?
PS I didn't look for an article in English, but it is easily translated from Russian into English

https://www.bbc.com/russian/features-54086795

Activity: 1064
Merit: 158
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 31, 2021, 11:07:52 AM
Do you trust the co-vid19 vaccine ?

I trust it so much that I am actively looking for places to move to, where the vaccine HASN'T been administered to anyone.

Cool

Good luck finding one, maybe you can buy some island, but that island would be part of a country so it won't be valid, you may enter Antarctic or arctic where you can live with your fellow believers. There, you will not really need any vaccine, and you will be even well preserved after you died, unless the snow caps where you're burried collapse then melted
legendary
March 31, 2021, 08:47:17 AM
saying your ignorance and lies about how PCR tests work in different topics does not make it true
chromosome 8 positive = test failure=covid negative

Check the CDC VAERS (Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System) data - https://vaers.hhs.gov/data/datasets.html. The highlights of the data are as follows. As of March 12, 2021:
- 1,739 deaths
- 3,976 hospitalizations
- 6,716 urgent care visits
- 5,838 office visits
- 324 anaphylaxis
- 398 Bell's Palsy

out of 50million
=6.5 per million bells palsy = 0.000648%
=34 per million death=0.0034%

covid has more then 3% death. 10% severe 40% mild

making the vaccine atleast 1000x more beneficial than catching covid

Seems to me that you are neglecting the 90% that is medically agreed on, whose report never makes it to VAERS.

And you are forgetting the 30+ thousand that were reported, but where the doctor makes a judgmental decision that they were not vaccine cases. Judgemental because the doctor is slanted in the direction of getting a vaccine out into the public?

There is so much screwing around with this whole thing, that the vaccines should be dropped as dangerous. I mean, if somebody found that a breakfast cereal on the grocery store shelves was causing this many deaths, and potentially a lot more, the company would recall all the cereal, and the FDA might even shut the company down entirely with a big investigation ensuing.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217
March 31, 2021, 08:36:48 AM
One may or may not believe in a vaccine, but we must understand that this increases the likelihood of developing massive immunity against the virus and its modifications, while the formation of immunity "naturally" is a complex process, not guaranteed and is clearly associated with significant mortality. The choice is yours - try to defeat the virus yourself or get help in the fight against Covid-19.
The only thing I agree with is the prohibition of using any "fakes" instead of a vaccine like "Sputnik" and the like, such drugs should not get on the market - in their own country, such manufacturers, let their citizens treat at least urinotherapy Smiley

I understand that you are from Ukraine, but it will be wrong to call Sputnik V vaccine as a fake. According to the Lancet (which is the most reputed peer-reviewed general medical journal in the world), it is having an efficacy of 92%, which is higher than the efficacy that has been reported by Chinese vaccines such as Sinovac and Sinopharm, and British vaccines such as AstraZeneca. So far 58 countries have provided EUA for Sputnik V. Tens of millions of doses have been administered, without any side effects being reported.
legendary
Activity: 4214
Merit: 4458
March 31, 2021, 08:20:13 AM
saying your ignorance and lies about how PCR tests work in different topics does not make it true
chromosome 8 positive = test failure=covid negative

Check the CDC VAERS (Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System) data - https://vaers.hhs.gov/data/datasets.html. The highlights of the data are as follows. As of March 12, 2021:
- 1,739 deaths
- 3,976 hospitalizations
- 5,838 office visits
- 324 anaphylaxis
- 398 Bell's Palsy

based on your numbers.. which i doubt are accurate or hold weight to context.. but anyway

out of 50million
=6.5 per million bells palsy = 0.000648%
=34 per million death=0.0034%
=740 per million overal reports=0.074% complaints filed

however
covid has more then 3% death. 10% severe 40% mild

making the vaccine atleast 1000x more beneficial than catching covid
legendary
March 31, 2021, 07:24:07 AM

The thing that is really interesting is, the PCR test searched for the virus in us, and found a matching sequence for the virus in Chromosome 8... speaking about PCR in the USA. Every last healthy person on earth has that sequence in all of the cells (trillions of cells per person) of his whole body. Why? Because Chromosome 8 is in all the cells.

What does this have to do with the vaccine? The vaccine is designed to protect us from the disease. But if Chromosome 8 is the disease (or at least has the disease), the vaccine is developing massive immunity in us... against ourselves!

Most of us are having a difficult enough time just living life. And now we are trying to become immune to ourselves on top of it?

Go somewhere else - not the vaccine - to get cured from Covid.

The increase in suicides around the world in the pandemic is startling. And especially so because suicide is something that is generally very difficult for a person to force himself to do. The whole body is screaming at the person to NOT suicide himself. Survival is written into the natural code in all of us. Suicide goes against that code.

But now we have the vaccine. We have an excuse to suicide ourselves. Get the vaccine and suicide yourself in the process of protecting yourself from Covid. How extraordinarily exciting news to tho those with suicide tendencies.

- 1,739 deaths
- 3,976 hospitalizations
- 5,838 office visits
- 324 anaphylaxis
- 398 Bell's Palsy

There are two notes about this:
1. There were 38,444 reports, most of which were dismissed by the medical as of no relevance;
2. VAERS generally only receives about 10% of the actual cases that happen.

Suicide is working for lots of people with the vaccine. And it's assisted suicide, with all kinds of medical people taking on Dr. Kevorkian's role, without even knowing it. But what is turning out to be the big point is all the suicide failures, resulting in loads of other problems, like Bell's Palsy.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276
March 31, 2021, 06:56:49 AM

I trust it so much that I am actively looking for places to move to, where the vaccine HASN'T been administered to anyone.

The entire world is owned by the international banking cartel and they are all going to be injecting.  To what quota in what countries and over what time period is currently to be seen.  Countries who don't play ball be cut out of the 'world to come' financially if they do not and such a thing is a death sentence.

Countries who are so dis-organized that they don't get enough jab early will likely have access to discoveries of more advanced scientific data about what, exactly, these things are as the formulations evolve, and also see the carnage wrought on other 'early adopter' populations.  So it is possible that the 'long tail' of people who resisted the 'daily donut' or whatever gimmicks TPTB dangle in front of them will be able to hold out until the eugenics nature of things is more obvious and the program is terminated at risk of widespread life-of-death revolt.

The flip-side of this argument is that said country, or the entire world, will enter into such a totalitarian nightmare that it won't matter if the sheep are dropping dead on average of 10 minutes after the injection because injecting everyone is what TPTB want to have happen and their ain't shit that the peeps can do about it.  Basket-case countries are probably more prone to comply with Gates' directives in this scenario.

Countries where you can buy off 'health care officials' (and anyone else) are recommended.  Or intimidate them in other ways.

You can live quite happily 'off grid' and in luxury in a 'developing' country if you have a fair bit of money, and especially in a form which can be transferred around.  I've not been to a shopping mall in half a year.  Having a reliable partner who is from the country is nearly an absolute necessity though.  After early in Trump's presidency when it was clear that he was Israel First (and  America Last to a fair degree) I decided to be gone by 2020 when I expected the shit to really hit the fan...which it did on just about Jan 1 2020.  Thus, I got real serious and had a pretty solid plan by 2018.  Even so, it took some hustle to land it an good spot for the start of the fireworks.  Starting late gives more retrospective insight into what 'the shit' is all about, but it also comes which a whole set of issues associated with being late to the party.

I had a sense that I may never be back (to my beloved home) when I left, and it turns out that that may well be true.  The sense was not strong enough to have taken certain actions which I now regret though.  The main one is no leaving enough Power of Attorney with my lawyer and family back in the U.S..  Anyone expatriating to avoid the controlled demolition of the U.S. (and likely other representations of 'Amalek'/'Edom') is advised to consider this.

legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1864
March 31, 2021, 05:28:29 AM
legendary
March 30, 2021, 11:57:43 AM

Cool
Pages:
Jump to: