Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you trust the co-vid19 vaccine ? - page 99. (Read 20317 times)

legendary
Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276
December 26, 2020, 02:49:07 PM
To be honest, I'm fed up with the news about Covid. Because of Covid, I was expelled from work because the company was unable to pay back employees. I don't really believe in the vaccines that will be given, because the vaccines are used as a source of business for the authorities. For example, in my country, every time we want to travel outside the city, we must include a Covid-free certificate (Covid Swab test) which costs + - $ 15- $ 20 and is only valid for a few days. Then if we want to travel again, we must go back to do the rapid test.
For the vaccine itself, it is not free and people are obliged to vaccinate and have to pay back. to be honest, I don't really believe in the Covid vaccine

Almost seems like 'they' (or someone above 'them') is TRYING to get a revolution going.  Most revolutions result in expropriation of property from the current title holders...and, contrary to standard propaganda, it pretty much never goes into the hands of 'the people' in any sort of a real meaningful way.

Anyway, in some societies most of the visible political structure is operated by the 'landed' minority.  I wonder when said minority will catch on that abusing their citizenry at the behest of their global overloads and funder of the country (e.g., the IMF, World Bank, etc) will not probably end up well for them?  If they think they will be whisked away to live it up with the real power people in New Zealand they are, almost without exception, in for a rude awakening.

Activity: 521
Merit: 100
https://okglobalcoinsg.com/
December 26, 2020, 02:23:38 PM
To be honest, I'm fed up with the news about Covid. Because of Covid, I was expelled from work because the company was unable to pay back employees. I don't really believe in the vaccines that will be given, because the vaccines are used as a source of business for the authorities. For example, in my country, every time we want to travel outside the city, we must include a Covid-free certificate (Covid Swab test) which costs + - $ 15- $ 20 and is only valid for a few days. Then if we want to travel again, we must go back to do the rapid test.
For the vaccine itself, it is not free and people are obliged to vaccinate and have to pay back. to be honest, I don't really believe in the Covid vaccine
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1103
December 26, 2020, 01:48:57 PM
Short answer: yes.

If you don't trust vaccines, you might as well not trust science. If we didn't get vaccines, most of us would already have died of things that we've cured. Being anti-vaccine is one of the stupidest things you can be.

Most of us trust vaccines, the problem is with covid19 vaccine. It was rushed to mass use and not tested enough and even companies who made it admit it in the information leaflets attached to their product. For instance, in the one released by Pfizer, they write that they don't take responsibility for any side effects that may occur and that they don't know how long and if the product will be able to protect you from the virus. They also say that the vaccine is supposed to strengthen your immune system but there's no certainty that it will. Also, people who want to have children in the near future should not use their product. Isn't this enough to at least make you suspicious?
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
December 26, 2020, 01:31:41 PM
Short answer: yes.

If you don't trust vaccines, you might as well not trust science. If we didn't get vaccines, most of us would already have died of things that we've cured. Being anti-vaccine is one of the stupidest things you can be.
legendary
December 26, 2020, 12:42:31 PM
https://www.nbcboston.com/news/coronavirus/boston-doctor-has-allergic-reaction-to-modernas-covid-vaccine-uses-own-epipen/2266240/

Another allergic reaction. It's isolated of course but it's also something to take into consideration if you have a history of such reactions. Doesn't much to instill confidence because the anti-vax crowd will use this as more ammo that the vaccine is dangerous. On that point though, does anyone remember any allergic reactions from the clinical trials being reported?

The study protocols were (and are) quite secretive, but they did admit to be being HIGHLY selective about (so-called) study participants so that they didn't have to deal with uncomfortable problems.  It is commonly known and understood that everything possible was done to game things so that there would be 'success' in the trials.  For efficacy, all they had to do was to show people having fewer symptoms from 'covid-19'.  The (not a) vaccine doesn't even have to keep people from getting infected and passing the infection along which shows what a bald-face lie it was that the (not a) vaccine will 'get society back to normal.'

Again, so-called 'covid-19' only exists to drive the program of turning humans into Genetically Modified Organisms (and the modifications are corporate secrets.)  Nothing could be more obvious frankly speaking.

What is really great is that when they tried to do a coronavirus vaccine a decade ago it was terminated when the animal study showed excessive mortality upon challenge from the wild type.  They got around that problem this time.  How?  By neglecting animal studies of course.

This may be a good time to mention a theory which was going around all the way back in January when some people in Wuhan were reported to be dropping dead in the streets.  The thought was that maybe there had been a coronavirus vaccine trial in some areas and that some people were realizing this 'antibody-dependent enhancement' phenomenon.  I tend now to figure it was just part of the psy-op though.  Hard to know.

legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1512
December 26, 2020, 12:25:30 PM
https://www.nbcboston.com/news/coronavirus/boston-doctor-has-allergic-reaction-to-modernas-covid-vaccine-uses-own-epipen/2266240/

Another allergic reaction. It's isolated of course but it's also something to take into consideration if you have a history of such reactions. Doesn't much to instill confidence because the anti-vax crowd will use this as more ammo that the vaccine is dangerous. On that point though, does anyone remember any allergic reactions from the clinical trials being reported?
legendary
December 26, 2020, 12:19:00 PM

Bell's palsy has a background incidence of up to 5 cases per 10,000 people every year. Over a million have been vaccinated, so at least 500 of them will have Bell's palsy, completely unrelated to the vaccine.

Do you see the problem Mr. fake doctor and resident dumb-fuck?

Activity: 1148
Merit: 158
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 26, 2020, 11:55:35 AM
I for one will stick with my own immune system, they can keep the mark of the beast shit.
https://twitter.com/i/status/1342795933910761474
Bell's palsy has a background incidence of up to 5 cases per 10,000 people every year. Over a million have been vaccinated, so at least 500 of them will have Bell's palsy, completely unrelated to the vaccine.

You do realize that, right? Or the next time someone crashes their car, will that be the vaccine's fault too? Roll Eyes

This had been explained to both baddecker and tash for like hundreds of times yet they won't believe it. It is pretty much a loop in this forum when talking to both, where they just posts some link regarding some "CONSPIRACIES" that can be easily debunked in just a simple logic and common sense.

BadDecker believed in Natures way of healing everybody like a miracle, cause "Nature knows what they're doing"
legendary
December 26, 2020, 11:41:54 AM
I am not sure about the vaccine that really works well to prevent being exposed to the Covid-19 virus, it is better to fight Covid by following the health protocols made by the government than with vaccines, maybe the vaccine does not actually protect but makes the virus even more virulent. because sufferers who die from Covid-19 usually already have congenital chronic diseases, for those who have a fit body usually will recover on their own, there is no need to take risks because life is very valuable.

I feel like the health protocols are not working any more. We have been in lockdown for 8 months and didn't change anything..the virus is spreading faster than ever. There is no real end insight without a vaccine in my opinion. So far around 1 million people already got the vaccine in USA, UK and Canada. I didn't read any news about bad reactions and side effects. Let's hope it stays like this.

I for one will stick with my own immune system, they can keep the mark of the beast shit.

Note that government consultants like Cass Sunstein have cooked up all kinds of nasty schemes such as to fake things for social media then later discredit them to try to paint a negative picture of those who would act counter to corp/gov favored priorities.  That's just one example device of many which he's described in his 'academic' work.

Such operations are not rocket science to come up with, but most people would be to paralyzed with 'cognitive dissonance' to believe that 'our government' could possibly do such things.  They absolutely can and they absolutely do.

I'm not saying that this is what is happening with this lady.  All I am saying is that the more you feel a visceral sense of outrage which makes you want to immediately share a post, the more you should take a deep breath and ask yourself if it can be verified and if it really needs to be posted that minute.  Re-watch the thing for any indication of stage-craft or crisis acting.

Cass Sunstein bases his work on the 'fact' that the peeps are stupid non-thinking cattle who can be herded into anything.  Whether his philosophy is quasi-religious on his part or not I do not know, but he's defiantly an evil mother-fucker and I would love to see him proven wrong.

Edit:  Note that some years ago the Smith-Mundt act was 'modernized' so that 'the government' CAN directly target the domestic population of the U.S. with propaganda.  The original went in right after WW-II when the war no longer justified this behavior.  Prior to the 'modernization' they were supposed to not do so and a work-around was to plant media stories overseas and hope that they got re-circulated in the U.S..  The 'modernization' probably doesn't mean what people would assume.  In practice what it means is most likely that the state department can give the legal authorization to certain operations (and can probably find some black-budget funds if need be) but it is rarely if ever the case that they would directly design or even participate in operations beyond coordinating with high-level people in various departments who could blow an operation.

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18586
December 26, 2020, 11:31:52 AM

You do realize that, right? Or the next time someone crashes their car, will that be the vaccine's fault too? Roll Eyes
Activity: 1190
Merit: 305
Pro financial, medical liberty
December 26, 2020, 11:25:25 AM
I am not sure about the vaccine that really works well to prevent being exposed to the Covid-19 virus, it is better to fight Covid by following the health protocols made by the government than with vaccines, maybe the vaccine does not actually protect but makes the virus even more virulent. because sufferers who die from Covid-19 usually already have congenital chronic diseases, for those who have a fit body usually will recover on their own, there is no need to take risks because life is very valuable.

I feel like the health protocols are not working any more. We have been in lockdown for 8 months and didn't change anything..the virus is spreading faster than ever. There is no real end insight without a vaccine in my opinion. So far around 1 million people already got the vaccine in USA, UK and Canada. I didn't read any news about bad reactions and side effects. Let's hope it stays like this.

Now go  wear the mask to hide your paralyzed deformed face.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 516
December 26, 2020, 11:16:05 AM

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259
December 26, 2020, 08:26:43 AM
legendary
Activity: 4214
Merit: 4458
December 24, 2020, 03:46:06 AM
This all just smells kinda fishy, I mean basically a lot of diseases have come before corona, Aids, cancer, Ebola, Lassa fever and the likes, and no vaccines have being created for them considering their devastating effect. So all of a sudden there is a vaccine for coronavirus. And now I hear no one is being forced to take it but you cannot trade, go to airlines, and the bank without it in some countries. It just doesn't sit well with me. I just hope it's not some ploy devised by the power that be. Anyways the truth always comes out eventually. But I would never take it.

covd is a new strain of corona.. but the previous corona's have atleast gave researchers a few stepping stones to begin with.
the only reason countries didnt make corona vaccines of previous years strains is that those strains did not have such a devastating kill/infection rate.

for instance there is ebola research in africa. but the UK/US have not bothered as it was not harming US/UK population.

yes may times its strange how the medical industry doesnt prepare for disaster before disaster. and instead waits for disaster and then respond. but thats a question for political/economics of being awarded funding to do research

another thing i dislike is that most 'cancer' research is done via charity donation funding. and not national funding via treasury.

maybe.. just maybe, nations incharge of tax treasuries will waste less money on silly things in the future and actually concentrate on funding peoples health and risks to their life.(but im guessing thats just fantasy)

when a nation would rather spend hundreds of billions on making warships and bombs. but avoid as much as possible to pay for their own citizens care/life. you gotta start questioning that nations motives.
the UK/canada and some countries are much batter where the war:healthcare ratio of treasury funding sways more in favour of healthcare. but places like america. well.. they are a bit too kill happy

Activity: 489
Merit: 0
December 24, 2020, 03:32:46 AM
This all just smells kinda fishy, I mean basically a lot of diseases have come before corona, Aids, cancer, Ebola, Lassa fever and the likes, and no vaccines have being created for them considering their devastating effect. So all of a sudden there is a vaccine for coronavirus. And now I hear no one is being forced to take it but you cannot trade, go to airlines, and the bank without it in some countries. It just doesn't sit well with me. I just hope it's not some ploy devised by the power that be. Anyways the truth always comes out eventually. But I would never take it.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2420
December 24, 2020, 03:17:05 AM
This time around vaccine is made to earn the money.  Huh

Both sides needs to be considered here. An efficient vaccine is desperately needed, as the death toll is about to pass the 2 million mark. Major pharmaceutical companies poured in billions of USD into vaccine research, so that a working vaccine could be invented in a relatively short period of time. Now who is going to compensate them for their effort and expenses, if the vaccine is not patented?

They could always ask for donations. The open-source way.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 4214
Merit: 4458
December 24, 2020, 02:18:38 AM
This time around vaccine is made to earn the money.  Huh

Both sides needs to be considered here. An efficient vaccine is desperately needed, as the death toll is about to pass the 2 million mark. Major pharmaceutical companies poured in billions of USD into vaccine research, so that a working vaccine could be invented in a relatively short period of time. Now who is going to compensate them for their effort and expenses, if the vaccine is not patented?

the vaccine research was not 'billions'. nor are the 'patents' closed. nations made laws that pharma wont be able to charge whatever they like.

phase 1 trials were only a few dozen thousand
phase 2 trials were only a few hundred thousand
phase 3 trials were only a few million

as for the manufacturing process. nations around the world made laws agreements and bids where the price they pay for the vaccination is about $10 a dose

most of the costs after the manufacturing. is the shipment delivery, storage and ofcourse the cost of actually giving it to people via injections.

EG americas 330million people (660m doses) does total about $6.6bill of the vaccine cost(pharma) and about $20bill of logistics(dhl and hospital). but the actual research is miniscule in comparison

so to ask how does pharma get compensated.
well although they are not making $1000 a dose like some tinfoil hat nutters think pharma will charge. the few million cost of research and the $6billion in product sales is more then enough compensation.

yes its not hundreds of billions. so fair for all sides
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217
December 24, 2020, 01:49:43 AM
This time around vaccine is made to earn the money.  Huh

legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
December 23, 2020, 05:47:24 PM
so here is the point. in the first 5-12 days you might be incubating the virus and then aspirating it out before your symptoms begin in 82% of cases. so its not about only wear a mask at day 5-12 when you start getting symptoms
its instead wear a mask before you have a chance to get infected. hense never getting it. or also protect those around you if you did get infected but dont realise it yet.
those with symptoms should stay home. if they are still mingling in public then they are irresponsible.
masks are for prevention of getting it/passing it on without knowing, as is social distancing. self isolation/staying home is about preventing you passing it on when you know u got it, or suspected of having it due to being a close contact.

But again, even here whether you are asymptomatic or presymptomatic, you still aren't someone that is going around spreading the virus at a high rate. Social distancing is 100x more effective which is why you ban large gatherings. Telling a small business they can't operate hardly does shit.

But if you ban large gatherings, how will the healthy, happy people ever be able to spread their wellness and joy so that sick people can get well?

Cool
Activity: 1190
Merit: 305
Pro financial, medical liberty
December 23, 2020, 12:43:02 PM
Even Joe Biden got the vaccine now. So far I haven't read anything bad about the vaccine. There seems to be a lot of fake news out there to say otherwise but without any real proof. Like that woman who fainted on live TV after getting the vaccine. It seems like instantly after the news feed there were rumours online that she died. Which was obviously false. We should be careful with everything we read at the moment about the vaccine. Positive and negative feedback should both be double checked.
She dead now.
There is lots who have face paralysis from the mark of the beast shot.
As it is patented injecting it the owner of the patent then also owns anyone accepting it.
Pages:
Jump to: