Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you trust the co-vid19 vaccine ? - page 97. (Read 20317 times)

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18509
December 29, 2020, 10:04:07 AM
If they want us to believe they mean no harm, then they should make their formula public and open source so any other company can make the same vaccine without having to pay biontech, pfizer, moderna etc...
Here you go. The complete structure of the mRNA sequence used by Pfizer: https://mednet-communities.net/inn/db/media/docs/11889.doc
legendary
Activity: 4214
Merit: 4458
December 29, 2020, 09:40:35 AM
Injecting something which is patented also gives the patent owner part ownershiṕ whoever uses it.
And yes ill Gates stated that he expects 20 fold return on every dollar invested. No money to be made with computer viruses this days.

no. just no
sorry but you have walked into a conspiracy field and fell down deep into a idiot sinkhole.
legendary
December 29, 2020, 09:28:13 AM
Not the same thing. Are you really that thick to not get this? Why don't go make the same vaccine if you know their ingredients? It should be a very ez process for an expert like yourself.

If they want us to believe they mean no harm, then they should make their formula public and open source so any other company can make the same vaccine without having to pay biontech, pfizer, moderna etc...

so now you want companies to make 'knock-off's' .. and you want it to be done by unregulated companies in their garden sheds i presume??

seems like you want there to be bad batches that harm people..
seems you want anyone to be able to buy it from shady clinics..
seems you want people to buy vials without knowing whats in it..
seems you want more confusion over the quality and assurances..

after all most of the 'off brand' homeopathic supplements dont contain what the label suggests, yet you now seem to think that if hundreds of random companies started selling vials of 'vaccine' it would be as good as the official one.

oh and as for the 'paying' you do realise that governments have made strict laws and contracts so that pfizer/moderna dont overcharge.. sorry but your lil basement clinic pillmilll vial seller wont be under that same contract and will obviously charge more for a unchecked product. thus doing more harm

one day you might realise that if your getting your mindset from some conspiracy website that is telling you to not take tested and regulated medicine and instead purchase their advertised 'remedy' that is not tested. maybe its your conspiracy site that is the profiteering company.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 305
Pro financial, medical liberty
December 29, 2020, 09:10:10 AM
We are so fortunate to live in a time when we have the luxury of calling vaccines scams and hoaxes because we haven't had to live without them.
On the other hand we are in the reality of a world wide pandemic and there are people who are (in earnest) calling it a hoax.
Taking time to observe the effects of a new vaccine and denying the value of long standing vaccines are 2 different things.

We are also fortunate to live in a time where patents exist and used to make money.

If those vaxx makers do all those for humanity, why don't they make their vaxx formula public?

When it is about making money, your health is not in their interest.
Injecting something which is patented also gives the patent owner part ownershiṕ whoever uses it.
And yes ill Gates stated that he expects 20 fold return on every dollar invested. No money to be made with computer viruses this days.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2420
December 29, 2020, 08:59:32 AM

EG - pfizer
The Pfizer-BioNTech  COVID-19  Vaccine includes the following  ingredients:  mRNA, lipids ((4-hydroxybutyl)azanediyl) bis(hexane-6,1-diyl)bis(2-hexyldecanoate),  2  [(polyethylene  glycol)-2000]-N,N-ditetradecylacetamide,  1,2-Distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphocholine,  and cholesterol), potassium chloride, monobasic potassium phosphate,  sodium  chloride,  dibasic  sodium  phosphate  dihydrate,  and  sucrose
(basically protein, fats, sugars and salts)

EG - moderna
The Moderna  COVID-19 Vaccine contains  the following  ingredients: messenger ribonucleic  acid (mRNA), lipids   ( SM-102,  polyethylene  glyc ol  [ P EG] 2000 dimyristoyl  glycerol  [DMG], cholesterol,   and  1,2-distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphocholine  [DSP C]), tromethamine, tromethamine  hydrochloride,   acetic acid,  sodium  acetate, and sucrose
(basically proteins, fats sugars, salts, acid/protein regulators)

!! none of the vaccines contain monkey kidneys or fetus tongues or mercury !!

it really does help if you spend 10 minutes researching.. rather than 10 minutes crying about not doing research

Not the same thing. Are you really that thick to not get this? Why don't go make the same vaccine if you know their ingredients? It should be a very ez process for an expert like yourself.

legendary
December 29, 2020, 05:58:17 AM
We are also fortunate to live in a time where patents exist and used to make money.

If those vaxx makers do all those for humanity, why don't they make their vaxx formula public?

when you realise that vaxx companies are not making $1000 a dose and only making a couple dollars a dose profit, you have to start seeing that this vaccination is not the corporate greed plan tinfoil hatters think it is

when you realise that vaxx companies have actually talked about the ingredients. which makes it clear that for instance the pfizer vaccine is the cleanest vaccine without the preservatives(hense need to freeze) you realise the tin foil hatters need to chill out a bit

when you realise that those crying about ingredients have not even bothered to even look for the ingredients. it makes it clear that they are crying about nothing. they should wait until they can actually look for the ingredients. check what the ingredients are and then cry if they dont like the ingredients

EG - pfizer
The Pfizer-BioNTech  COVID-19  Vaccine includes the following  ingredients:  mRNA, lipids ((4-hydroxybutyl)azanediyl) bis(hexane-6,1-diyl)bis(2-hexyldecanoate),  2  [(polyethylene  glycol)-2000]-N,N-ditetradecylacetamide,  1,2-Distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphocholine,  and cholesterol), potassium chloride, monobasic potassium phosphate,  sodium  chloride,  dibasic  sodium  phosphate  dihydrate,  and  sucrose
(basically protein, fats, sugars and salts)

EG - moderna
The Moderna  COVID-19 Vaccine contains  the following  ingredients: messenger ribonucleic  acid (mRNA), lipids   ( SM-102,  polyethylene  glyc ol  [ P EG] 2000 dimyristoyl  glycerol  [DMG], cholesterol,   and  1,2-distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphocholine  [DSP C]), tromethamine, tromethamine  hydrochloride,   acetic acid,  sodium  acetate, and sucrose
(basically proteins, fats sugars, salts, acid/protein regulators)

!! none of the vaccines contain monkey kidneys or fetus tongues or mercury !!

it really does help if you spend 10 minutes researching.. rather than 10 minutes crying about not doing research
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2420
December 29, 2020, 05:30:48 AM
We are so fortunate to live in a time when we have the luxury of calling vaccines scams and hoaxes because we haven't had to live without them.
On the other hand we are in the reality of a world wide pandemic and there are people who are (in earnest) calling it a hoax.
Taking time to observe the effects of a new vaccine and denying the value of long standing vaccines are 2 different things.

Activity: 906
Merit: 657
Do due diligence
December 29, 2020, 02:31:49 AM
still no vaccine for cancer

I don't think you can ever cure cancer with vaccines. Do you realize what you are saying? Do you even know what a vaccine is?
Yes vaccine is a scam, money grap.
If someone is of the opinion he was born with a defect and some guy in in white coat will correct it by damaging the other protective layer and inject foreign dna and other unhealthy material.
Still no vaccine for aids after 50 years

Add covid now.
After how many injections is someone classified as a addict?

copper member
Activity: 493
Merit: 170
BountyMarketCap
December 28, 2020, 02:15:02 PM
I don’t think it’s a good idea to inject yourself with a substance that has not been scientifically proven to be effective. Only a person who does not value his life and his health can trust himself to strangers, especially in light of the huge number of conspiracy theories that circulate on the Internet. I believe that this virus will be in our lives for a long time, if not forever and so simply some vaccine will not be able to get rid of it.
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
December 28, 2020, 09:29:54 AM
I like it when wellness jumps form person to person.

if a hug could cure cancer then how come when people get cancer and tell their friends and family(close proximity) and then family give sympathetic hugs.. the cancer does not go away.
seems to me hugs dont cure cancer but are a placebo affect of making people distracted from the symptoms while they are getting a hug.
it does not mean the symptoms are cured by hugs. but its a distraction to not think about them for a moment

EG if you spouse kicks you in the balls. and then kisses you. the shock of the kiss can distract momentarily from the pain. but once the kiss experience settle your then reminded of the pain in your scrotum
meaning the kiss did not cure the scotum injury
and no constant kissing wont help

The cancer DOES go away. It goes away in all the people who don't get it, because everybody has it. Check out the trophoblast theory of cancer to see what cancer really is. You medical jokers think you can take something as complex as nature and life, and break it down into something simple, boom. Turns out you are the simpletons. All you are doing is trying to make money off people who think you are magic.

Cool
legendary
December 28, 2020, 03:45:00 AM

if a hug could cure cancer then how come when people get cancer and tell their friends and family(close proximity) and then family give sympathetic hugs.. the cancer does not go away.
seems to me hugs dont cure cancer but are a placebo affect of making people distracted from the symptoms while they are getting a hug.
it does not mean the symptoms are cured by hugs. but its a distraction to not think about them for a moment

EG if you spouse kicks you in the balls. and then kisses you. the shock of the kiss can distract momentarily from the pain. but once the kiss experience settle your then reminded of the pain in your scrotum
meaning the kiss did not cure the scotum injury
and no constant kissing wont help
December 28, 2020, 03:12:09 AM
Fuaci Ignores Herd Immunity Principles and Demands 90% Vaccine Compliance Rate -

existing common flus still cause deaths even at what you value as a 60% herd immunity acceptance. which just shows even 60% is not good enough.
yes for months you have been mentioning the death rates due to common flu's so no point back tracking now.

covid is more dangerous and severe and causes more deaths. so needs even high threshold than 60%
remember.. you have already copied and pasted many times that there are X number of people dying from common flu's. so save yourself some time. dont flip flop to debunk yourself

Herd Immunity is a fun thing to talk about. But nobody has proof that it exists. Why not? Because nobody has done studies on good placebo effect, and wellness jumping from one person to another just like a virus supposedly does.

Cool

Vacciners are the medical over-unity loonies.
100% healthy get some poison injected, damaging the outer protective layer in the process, and voila 110% health. Well that's the twisted believe of this folk.
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
December 27, 2020, 03:46:56 PM
Fuaci Ignores Herd Immunity Principles and Demands 90% Vaccine Compliance Rate -

existing common flus still cause deaths even at what you value as a 60% herd immunity acceptance. which just shows even 60% is not good enough.
yes for months you have been mentioning the death rates due to common flu's so no point back tracking now.

covid is more dangerous and severe and causes more deaths. so needs even high threshold than 60%
remember.. you have already copied and pasted many times that there are X number of people dying from common flu's. so save yourself some time. dont flip flop to debunk yourself

Herd Immunity is a fun thing to talk about. But nobody has proof that it exists. Why not? Because nobody has done studies on good placebo effect, and wellness jumping from one person to another just like a virus supposedly does.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276
December 27, 2020, 03:45:20 PM
I would put my trust into it since I'm a health worker and I'm willing to take a vaccine in order to have at least an immunity which is very essential when dealing with COVID+ patients. I would assume it would be free on the likes of me that is why I want to be injected too.

Why don't you wait until the first wave of suicidal lemmings have jumped so you can get the $1000 check that they'll be bribing people with.

Someone has to be real desperate if he exchanges $1000 for his life.

That's what the lockdowns and financial calamity are all about.  Actually, it seems almost certain that the upcoming 'Universal Basic Income' payments will be tied to getting any vaccines which are called for by the corp/gov system, and almost certainly taking the 'injectable nano-platform' monitoring frameworks being devised by Profusa as well.  (Watch how things switch from 'crazy conspiracy theory' to 'we WANT and NEED that!' skipping right over the phase where they recognize that some of us who were warning about things were dead-on right the whole time.)

If we are super lucky, all they plan to do is control fertility and maintain a certain base level of chronic infection needed to maintain the medical/industrial complex at desired levels of profitability.  That's probably to much to hope for though.  I suspect they will be bumping off old people who are found to have exhausted their savings (while the rest get cancer treatment to shake their pockets out) and dumbing people down even more than they have already.  Judging by how easy the covid-19 hoax went, that would be a lot!

Activity: 1120
Merit: 158
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 27, 2020, 03:41:44 PM
I would put my trust into it since I'm a health worker and I'm willing to take a vaccine in order to have at least an immunity which is very essential when dealing with COVID+ patients. I would assume it would be free on the likes of me that is why I want to be injected too.

Why don't you wait until the first wave of suicidal lemmings have jumped so you can get the $1000 check that they'll be bribing people with.

Why would he wait if he already put his trusts in the vaccine, and since he is a healthworker, he pretty much know what is the content of the vaccine that can put him at risk, how the vaccine works, and the effectivity of the vaccine.

Aside from that, $1000 check?, how to avail fr?
December 27, 2020, 03:21:49 PM

Someone has to be real desperate if he exchanges $1000 for his life.
legendary
Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276
December 27, 2020, 03:09:19 PM

Activity: 630
Merit: 250
December 27, 2020, 02:49:04 PM
Activity: 1120
Merit: 158
December 27, 2020, 02:42:27 PM
Yes vaccine is a scam, money grap.
If someone is of the opinion he was born with a defect and some guy in in white coat will correct it by damaging the other protective layer and inject foreign dna and other unhealthy material. Still waiting for the effect of your "IF"
Still no vaccine for aids after 50 years

You most likely will not survive if injected with all available Vaccines in the US and certainly not healthier to fight the next disease waiting around the corner.

Oh yeah, basement living boi, Military personnel that are deployed in other countries were injected by different kind of vaccines that they don't even know. And the best thing is, WOW, they survived and still living up to this date. They can even walk, run, sleep, eat, and act like a very normal person.

And by that "Not healthier to fight the next disease", vaccines don't reduce your immune system efficacy. instead, they only enhance parts of system to combat specific viruses they are meant to.
legendary
December 27, 2020, 02:32:07 PM
Developing immunity with natural vitamins and foods is more important for everyone.

only if you are highly malnurished for you to be immuno compromised purely due to malnutrition would nutrition help,
many people are immuno compromised due to other factors.

the body is pretty good at breaking down food into essential nutrients. and the amount of nutrients needed is not much.

when overdosing on vitamins and supplements your body does not store them for later. it excretes the excess via your bladder/bowel. in essence you are just making expensive urine.

those compromised immunity due to other things wont repair their immune system via nutrition. EG diabetics have sticky blood which slows and delays the antibodies because of all the sticky blood in its way not letting antibodies get around the body efficiently.
yes less sugar would reduce the stick blood. but excess supplements wont help. they wil just go to waste

some people have bone disease which means their bone marrow is not producing antibodies.
vitamins and supplements wont fix this as the bones just dont use them in the first place

its like fueling a car. but you dont have the car keys. no amount of fuel will make the car drive if you cant turn on the engine
or
its like having a car with a hole in the fuel tank. just throwing in more fuel will just make more fuel drain out the hole and not really improve the 'gas mileage' ratio. infact you would waste even more fuel per mile.

repairing the hole using proper methods would help.
also adding more fuel into a working fuel tank wont improve the gas mileage either.
again you would need to fix the engine or the tyres or gearbox to improve the gas mileage.

the only time fueling the tank helps is if the only issue is a empty tank due to not fueling it (EG anorexia)
so thinking nutrition is the only fix needed is very narrow minded. and it seem maybe you got your very narrow minded idea from a group that is sponsored by supplement sales companies
Pages:
Jump to: