Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you trust the co-vid19 vaccine ? - page 95. (Read 20317 times)

legendary
Activity: 4214
Merit: 4458
January 01, 2021, 09:17:04 PM
What are you talking about?

The only entity liable are the companies or enterprises that create a therapeutic agent. If the government waives off liability on their end, the company nor the government will compensate you for any adverse reaction. The article I linked talk about this clearly.

Article mentions the only compensation you can get for vaccines is 50k per year for certain vaccines which do not include Pfizer's COVID vaccine. Good luck trying to get the US government to pay for a vaccine you voluntarily took.

no where in any time of pharma or any corporation has the corporation been liable. they have insurance companies for that.

when you crash your car. its your insurance company that handles the claim and pays out compensation.. right. as thats what insurance companies do. they take on the liability.
its not a new thing for 2020. its been around since 1988

atleast try to do your research.
again for emphasis people have car insurance so that the insurance company take liability. same things for other business stuff and even for hospital stuff.

this way people dont have to go through the crazy/lengthy/delayed process of suing people. yep insurance takes the hassle out of things. and things like vicp and cocp is the government liability scheme

legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
January 01, 2021, 08:57:37 PM
^^^ That's why there is a formal push to get people to will themselves to be cremated when they die. They are hoping the vaccine in dead people will be burned up rather than getting into nature. In nature it might destroy everything.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1512
January 01, 2021, 08:45:36 PM
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/12/16/covid-vaccine-side-effects-compensation-lawsuit.html

The government won't give you shit either so don't rely on them to give you compensation if something bad happens. That's what emergency authorization is. You rush out the therapeutic because the potential risks do not outweigh the benefits. There were clinical trials, but it's unreasonable to say that this vaccine is universally safe with no side effects.

https://www.phe.gov/Preparedness/legal/prepact/Pages/default.aspx

You voluntarily take the vaccine, you assume the risk of taking it. You have no recourse if shit goes sour.

your links are about the pharma not being liable.. congratulations you just found out something that every other smart person knew for a long time.. welldone

now you have to look at the GOVERNMENTS compensation scheme.

so without you spinning in circles crying about not being able to be SLAPP happy with pharma. go try to catch up with the info about the government scheme.
yep i said it. stop circle jerking the 'cant sue pharma' links. as your just going in outdated info

try to catch up
ill give you a little hint... VICP
What are VICP's objectives?
    ensure an adequate supply of vaccines;
    stabilize vaccine costs; and
    establish and maintain an accessible and efficient forum for individuals found to be injured by certain vaccines.

The VICP was established after lawsuits against vaccine manufacturers and healthcare providers threatened to cause vaccine shortages and reduce vaccination rates. The Program began accepting petitions (also called claims) in 1988.

welcome to 2021. and i hope you have now caught up with 33 years of understandings about vaccine makers liability actually being the governments held liable
yep. its been this way for 33 years

What are you talking about?

The only entity liable are the companies or enterprises that create a therapeutic agent. If the government waives off liability on their end, the company nor the government will compensate you for any adverse reaction. The article I linked talk about this clearly.

Article mentions the only compensation you can get for vaccines is 50k per year for certain vaccines which do not include Pfizer's COVID vaccine. Good luck trying to get the US government to pay for a vaccine you voluntarily took.
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
January 01, 2021, 08:40:56 PM
^^^ But would you really have known if he hadn't posted it?

Cool
legendary
January 01, 2021, 08:09:17 PM
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/12/16/covid-vaccine-side-effects-compensation-lawsuit.html

The government won't give you shit either so don't rely on them to give you compensation if something bad happens. That's what emergency authorization is. You rush out the therapeutic because the potential risks do not outweigh the benefits. There were clinical trials, but it's unreasonable to say that this vaccine is universally safe with no side effects.

You voluntarily take the vaccine, you assume the risk of taking it. You have no recourse if shit goes sour.

your links are about the pharma not being liable.. congratulations you just found out something that every other smart person knew for a long time.. welldone

now you have to look at the GOVERNMENTS compensation scheme.

so without you spinning in circles crying about not being able to be SLAPP happy with pharma. go try to catch up with the info about the government scheme.
yep i said it. stop circle jerking the 'cant sue pharma' links. as your just going in outdated info

try to catch up
ill give you a little hint... VICP
What are VICP's objectives?
    ensure an adequate supply of vaccines;
    stabilize vaccine costs; and
    establish and maintain an accessible and efficient forum for individuals found to be injured by certain vaccines.

The VICP was established after lawsuits against vaccine manufacturers and healthcare providers threatened to cause vaccine shortages and reduce vaccination rates. The Program began accepting petitions (also called claims) in 1988.

welcome to 2021. and i hope you have now caught up with 33 years of understandings about vaccine makers liability actually being the governments held liable
yep. its been this way for 33 years
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 01, 2021, 07:55:14 PM
This was for liability reasons (obviously), not because the vaccine is rushed and completely unsafe. You're not going to have a single company produce a COVID vaccine if it means you vaccinated millions of people and are held liable if one of them ends up dying from some unrelated, or even related, reaction from the vaccine.

Example - Imagine if you have an allergic reaction after taking the vaccine. Doesn't mean the vaccine is unsafe, but the companies is now on the hook for a potential lawsuit. Multiply that by how ever many adverse reactions. By the way, I'm not arguing that the vaccine is 100 percent safe. That would be disingenuous. Some people are going to have some adverse reaction.

I think the big pharma lawyers can prove it if the patient dies from an allergic reaction. That shouldn't be a problem for a big company like moderna or pfizer. Why do they have lawyers on a payroll if they are not going to use them?  Cool

Right now, they are not responsible either way. It makes no difference anymore if the patient dies from the vaxx or from the allergic reaction.

And I think that's a problem.

Everyone is different so really expect that the reaction will be different on each person and allergic reaction may be one of them. Since the study for this vaccine is not yet intensive, like having a lot of data of various people about their reactions to this vaccine. They  will always encounter some hiccup on this implementation. But I believe, they are ready for whatever they will embark here. They are in the medical field, so they know what they are doing. But for me, as much as possible, I will get the vaccine shot not this soon.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2420
January 01, 2021, 07:46:48 PM
This was for liability reasons (obviously), not because the vaccine is rushed and completely unsafe. You're not going to have a single company produce a COVID vaccine if it means you vaccinated millions of people and are held liable if one of them ends up dying from some unrelated, or even related, reaction from the vaccine.

Example - Imagine if you have an allergic reaction after taking the vaccine. Doesn't mean the vaccine is unsafe, but the companies is now on the hook for a potential lawsuit. Multiply that by how ever many adverse reactions. By the way, I'm not arguing that the vaccine is 100 percent safe. That would be disingenuous. Some people are going to have some adverse reaction.

I think the big pharma lawyers can prove it if the patient dies from an allergic reaction. That shouldn't be a problem for a big company like moderna or pfizer. Why do they have lawyers on a payroll if they are not going to use them?  Cool

Right now, they are not responsible either way. It makes no difference anymore if the patient dies from the vaxx or from the allergic reaction.

And I think that's a problem.

That reminds me of that shitty ToS of Livecoin somehow. If it is written in the ToS, you must obey it kinda situation.  Cool Why? Because you accepted Pfizer's ToS before you had the vaxx and now you have no rights to complain if you get injured by it.
legendary
January 01, 2021, 06:54:05 PM

to correct you.
vaccine companies for decades are never personally liable. as thats what liability insurance is for.
however in past decades to underwire an insurance took alot of bureucracy and high premiums..
yep to do each phase of trials took 6 months of paperwork just for insurance just to get approval.

now the government is basically the insurance company holding liability over vaccines they gave pharma companies approval to do phased trials earlier this year quickly.

all thats changed is instead of charging say $500 premium per phase trial participant which would then reflect as a $550 vaccine. the government take liability and so they get the vaccine for under $50 and they put funds aside into a 'compensation trust' to cover any liabilities.

and because its the government. and done via a government scheme that is more straight forward they dont have to go through the expense of fake claims expenses.

legendary
January 01, 2021, 06:48:57 PM

to correct you.
vaccine companies for decades are never personally liable. as thats what liability insurance is for.
however in past decades to underwrite a policy took alot of bureaucracy and high premiums..
yep to do each phase of trials took months of insurance paperwork just to get approval to do trials.

now the government is basically the insurance company holding liability over vaccines they gave pharma companies approval to do phased trials earlier this year quickly. hense why the trials progressed to ne phases without 6-12 month 'bureaucracy' delays per phase

all that has changed is instead of charging say $500 premium per phase trial participant which would then reflect as a $550 vaccine price pharma comp charges. the government take liability and so they get the vaccine for under $50 and they put funds aside into a 'compensation trust' to cover any liabilities.

and because its the government. and done via a government scheme that is more straight forward they dont have to go through the expense of fake claims expenses.
legendary
January 01, 2021, 06:40:30 PM
mindrust and gyfts. you have been told a couple times now that the compensation scheme is via the government and that process via the government is much more straight forward and less delayed and less problematic compared to suing a corporation.(if you have a genuine injury claim)

your both pretending that lack of suing a corp means lack of process

will you just do your friggen research and stop crying at things you dont know
it takes less time to research the facts on google then it does to go searching for a conspiracy site and copy their stupidity

many greedy people without injury like to fake injury and make claim hoping for auto-payouts under settlement agreements thats its cheaper to pay out rather then investigate the claim..
but sorry you SLAPP happy greedy ambulance chancing con artists. no free money for you..

but for those with genuine disability due to vaccine the government compensation scheme is better and faster and more straight forward.

so i see the only reason why conspiracy nutters cry about not suing a company is because they are the greedy injury fakers that just want money. so take your cries elsewhere.
if you genuinely cared about anyone that was injured/disabled due to a vaccine you would have actually researched the government scheme and seen the benefits of it and known that the government behind the scenes then done the bigger punishment towards pharma. thus a win.
but if your still crying. then you are just money hungry fakers with no clue what your talking about
legendary
January 01, 2021, 06:30:20 PM
They simply don't trust big pharma.

They know better than anyone else how big pharma can fuck your body up and still can get away with it.

You can’t sue Pfizer or Moderna if you have severe Covid vaccine side effects. The government likely won’t compensate you for damages either
If you experience severe side effects after getting a Covid vaccine, lawyers tell CNBC there is basically no one to blame in a U.S. court of law.

The federal government has granted companies like Pfizer and Moderna immunity from liability if something unintentionally goes wrong with their vaccines.

Turns out you can't even sue them.

Why would anybody accept to become a test subject for big pharma is beyond me.

legendary
Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276
January 01, 2021, 03:56:27 PM
doctors/nurses care more about their patients than themselves and want there to be less people getting sick. however the vaccine co-ordinators are saying the doctors/nurses need to have it first so they dont get sick thus able to treat patients.

I know how it is.  I'm the same way too!

I wish to donate all of my and my family's share to the politicians, bureaucrats, and bankers so they can have extra doses and get extra protection.

Of course these are all good and caring people who just want the best for humanity so they will probably also refuse.  But my respect for them is so great that I think it is us common people's duty to, as a means of displaying our utmost gratitude for all of their great work, hold them down and give them 'the love'.

...just shoot 'em right into the vein!

legendary
January 01, 2021, 03:40:50 PM
healthcare workers want it. but honorably they are saying the old/vulnerable need it more.
however by giving up their 'slot'/appointment. they think they can just get it later. and its now being told to them they probably wont get a second chance

doctors/nurses care more about their patients than themselves and want there to be less people getting sick. however the vaccine co-ordinators are saying the doctors/nurses need to have it first so they dont get sick thus able to treat patients.

its like a ping pong game. one side wants less patients getting sick. other side wants less doctors getting sick so they can continue working

yes a good percentage of doctors will just have 14 days isolation at home with cough and fever. but the co-ordinator knows if doctors get sick from the virus by not being vaccinated thats 14 days not working to look after patients and that can cause more loss of life if theres no one to care for patients.

legendary
January 01, 2021, 03:03:02 PM

They know better than anyone else how big pharma can fuck your body up and still can get away with it.

You can’t sue Pfizer or Moderna if you have severe Covid vaccine side effects. The government likely won’t compensate you for damages either
If you experience severe side effects after getting a Covid vaccine, lawyers tell CNBC there is basically no one to blame in a U.S. court of law.

The federal government has granted companies like Pfizer and Moderna immunity from liability if something unintentionally goes wrong with their vaccines.

This is not new in the U.S..  Went into law in 1986...and we've seen vastly improved health, a sharp decline in autism, and decreasing pharmaceutical drug use rates ever since...

What is new is that they are strong-arming other countries into adopting the same policy.  When a particular bureaucrat fails to sign away the ability of his people to seek some sort of compensation for being maimed quickly enough or break procedural requirements to authorize a secret CDA (as seems to be the case in a certain English speaking SE Asian country I have some familiarity with), the corporate owned Western influenced mainstream media might accuse him or his staff of 'dropping the ball'.

Bill Gates Asks for Indemnity for COVID19 vaccine

legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2420
January 01, 2021, 02:44:24 PM

legendary
January 01, 2021, 02:35:06 PM
https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2020-12-31/healthcare-workers-refuse-covid-19-vaccine-access

So what happens when healthcare workers refused to take the vaccine?

Doesn't make much sense for herd immunity when you can't even get enough of the population vaccinated. And these people are supposed to be the healthcare professionals that stand by science? Wonder what makes people question the validity of the vaccine?

Ba-ha-ha-ha!  Who could have seen that coming ;^) ?.  So called 'medical professionals' are aware of several things that Joe Sixpack is not:

- So-called 'Covid-19' is not very threatening and mostly a scam

- Vaccines often have devastating effects on life and health.  And that is the ones which ARE approved (not just 'authorized'.)

Anyone who doesn't want the shot is an 'anti-science anti-vaxxer conspiracy theorist' though.  Who knew that there were so many in the 'medical profession'!?!  Perhaps they need a good. . .talking-to.  . . .perhaps. . .a bit more.

Code:
So many frontline workers in Riverside County have refused the vaccine — an estimated 50% — that hospital and
public officials met to strategize how best to distribute the unused doses, Public Health Director Kim Saruwatari said.

Hey Kim, here's an idea!  Give them to old folks trapped in nursing homes who cannot resist.

Other useless eaters would include the homeless who will trade what's left of their health for a bowl of lentil soup.

And if you have a community occupying a place that the city planners (and their contractor sponsors) want to turn into a 'green space', there's your answer!

Well, I'm thinking for healthcare workers it is sort of a self survivorship bias. They made it so far in the pandemic, why bother getting the vaccine? They've been at this thing since March -- sure they witnesses cases of COVID, but they themselves haven't gotten and died.

So why get the vaccine?

I don't expect healthcare workers to understand how the vaccine works but again, I will never fault a young and healthy person for not getting it.

If you're (not literally you, but generally speaking) old or a fat fuck, put the twinkie down and get the vaccine.
legendary
January 01, 2021, 12:51:50 PM
https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2020-12-31/healthcare-workers-refuse-covid-19-vaccine-access

Doesn't make much sense for herd immunity when you can't even get enough of the population vaccinated. And these people are supposed to be the healthcare professionals that stand by science? Wonder what makes people question the validity of the vaccine?

Ba-ha-ha-ha!  Who could have seen that coming ;^) ?.  So called 'medical professionals' are aware of several things that Joe Sixpack is not:

- So-called 'Covid-19' is not very threatening and mostly a scam

- Vaccines often have devastating effects on life and health.  And that is the ones which ARE approved (not just 'authorized'.)

Anyone who doesn't want the shot is an 'anti-science anti-vaxxer conspiracy theorist' though.  Who knew that there were so many in the 'medical profession'!?!  Perhaps they need a good. . .talking-to.  . . .perhaps. . .a bit more.

Code:
So many frontline workers in Riverside County have refused the vaccine — an estimated 50% — that hospital and
public officials met to strategize how best to distribute the unused doses, Public Health Director Kim Saruwatari said.

Hey Kim, here's an idea!  Give them to old folks trapped in nursing homes who cannot resist.

Other useless eaters would include the homeless who will trade what's left of their health for a bowl of lentil soup.

And if you have a community occupying a place that the city planners (and their contractor sponsors) want to turn into a 'green space', there's your answer!

legendary
January 01, 2021, 12:27:49 PM

legendary
January 01, 2021, 11:00:06 AM

Public Prosecutor Orders Investigation Into Vaccine Quality Control and Says Scientific Answers Are Needed
This decision is truly unprecedented worldwide
The issue of vaccine quality is of extreme importance as the public needs to be certain that vaccine products contain what they claim, nothing less and nothing more.
https://childrenshealthdefense.eu/children-health/breaking-public-prosecutor-orders-investigation-into-vaccine-quality-control-and-says-scientific-answers-are-needed-italy/

Hurray!

When individuals who had money and technical skill themselves started having trouble with lyme disease some modest private funding went to laboratories and a lot of the mysteries were relatively quickly cracked wide open.  (The microbes, which were almost certainly of bio-warfare origin, (explaining the extreme medical malfeasance surrounding the disease) form biofilms to evade antibiotics.)

Not surprising at all to read that the legal defense against actually evaluating the 'vaccines' to at least see if they are what the manufacturer claimed were based on the legal theory that information can only be considered if it comes from corp/gov captured/controlled labs.

legendary
January 01, 2021, 10:48:55 AM
"..headline from Reuters: Despite hi-tech advances, many Europeans wary of taking COVID shot and that includes more than half of hospital staff."
https://theduran.com/covid-19-vaccine-flops-in-europe-investment-watch/

60 percent of nursing home staff elected not to take covid-19 vaccine
https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/532198-ohio-gov-60-percent-of-nursing-home-staff-elected-not-to-take-covid-19

republican complains of pace of vaccine.
republican claims its due to 60% not wanting it.

funny part is the vaccine has only been in ohio for a week. the republican doesnt realise it will take MANY months to vaccinate everyone
if you have 320m people. even if you could vaccinate say 1mill a day. thats still 320 days (10 months)

also the nursing home staff think due to low amount of vaccine. the vulnerable/old that NEED it should get it first and the republican is just saying the nursing home staff should take their dose now because he doesnt know the next time the nursing staff will get a chance later
those saying no now for honorable intentions may not just be relisted at the back of the queue once the old/vulnerable are given theres
Pages:
Jump to: