Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you use cryptocurrencies in your daily life? Are they useful? - page 19. (Read 14337 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
In accordance of my daily routine in life, I just use my cryptocurrencies twice a month to encash thru remittances to buy goods in the grocery then monthly bills such as electricity, water, and internet. In addition to that also my budget allowance for the whole month of course. So, it is it is obviously useful to me.
different from me, i have not used cryptocurrency for everyday needs. that is because there is no shop in my country that has received it. of course, i changed it to fiat currency and can be used to buy something
Activity: 225
Merit: 10
In accordance of my daily routine in life, I just use my cryptocurrencies twice a month to encash thru remittances to buy goods in the grocery then monthly bills such as electricity, water, and internet. In addition to that also my budget allowance for the whole month of course. So, it is it is obviously useful to me.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
I use cryptocurrencies only for gambling, otherwise I can not use them anywhere else in my daily life.
I hope that we will have more markets where we can buy goods with cryptocurrencies without high exchange fees.
we need to be patience to see bitcoin and other cryptocurrency could implemented in any stores.and using bitcoin to gambling didnt wise option , you could suffering your money.
- Well, using crypto or bitcoin to gamble is always a big mistake, these are valuable assets and can increase very fast at any time, wasting for a bad purpose like gambling is too silly, even when we can use it extensively, using it is still not a good choice. Our goal is to invest and make money from it, we do not need it in our daily lives, it is not necessary, and so, I can only say that crypto is only useful for the personal economy when we use it properly, with other angles in normal life, it is not useful and convenient
Activity: 454
Merit: 10
"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"
I never experience using cryptocurrencies in buying some goods or paying bills. Because until now there is no businesses or establishments that accept cryptos here in my place.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 335
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
I use cryptocurrencies only for gambling, otherwise I can not use them anywhere else in my daily life.
I hope that we will have more markets where we can buy goods with cryptocurrencies without high exchange fees.
we need to be patience to see bitcoin and other cryptocurrency could implemented in any stores.and using bitcoin to gambling didnt wise option , you could suffering your money.
Activity: 791
Merit: 271
This is personal
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
In a daily basis nope i do not use. I use more on investments because in my country the use of bitcoin and other crypto currencies are very much rare and merchants who accepts bitcoin are very seldom.

Same here. There are times when I would pay some bills using bitcoin because we have a platform that would let us pay it but then it rarely happens. Most of the time I would just hold my coin and I intend to hold it for as long as I can as long as there is a demand for it. I believe that my patience would eventually pay off.

Someday, it would happen that bitcoin or cryptocurrencies, in general, would be used in daily life not just for trading purposes but for their actual use cases may it be as a payment option or a utility token.
Activity: 405
Merit: 105
This and other questions are part of a questionnaire that we, a research team from the University Institute of Lisbon (ISCTE-IUL) are doing. It seeks to understand the drivers' usage of cryptocurrencies by the end user such as you and me. Considering 10 different dimensions, from perceived usefulness to privacy to profitability, among others.
It takes on average 3 minutes to answer.

Here is the link for the questionnaire:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/cryptocurrencies_usage

More details if you want to know more about it:
For this, it was created a questionnaire with Likert type scale questions. These dimensions will then be used to construct a model, based on the traditional Technology Acceptance Model (TAM) developed in 1989, and some others developed afterwards, but with more adapted to the cryptocurrencies ecosystem. Then it will be done some data analysis and compilation of results.
This questionnaire has some focus on the financial area, but this does not mean it is the most important. We know there are some other dimensions not being addresses in this questionnaire, such as decentralisation/government influence, that may be addressed in the future.
After analysing and publishing the thesis and papers I will post on this forum with infographics and the most important conclusions of the study.

There are no open questions, but you can post here or message me about this.

Thank you for your time! Best Regards,
The University Institute of Lisbon research team

Honestly, I really don't use cryptocurrency on my daily lifestyle for a reason that not all the stores in my country accept cryptocurrency as a means of payment. In addition to that, not all the institution are embracing it as a currency so I can't really buy something using it. However, there are times when I got the chance to use it and that is when I load my phones. but overall it is not useful for everyday basis.
Activity: 406
In a daily basis nope i do not use. I use more on investments because in my country the use of bitcoin and other crypto currencies are very much rare and merchants who accepts bitcoin are very seldom.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
Not often, I only use bitcoin or convert into fiat when it is needed. I mostly use the cryptocurrency in investment or in trading. In my country, we have a crypto friendly government, so all citizens are free to use bitcoin or any available cryptocurrency in their transaction. The government have been welcoming and approving several bitcoin exchanges and even set aside a special economic zone for crypto related businesses or fintechs.
Activity: 392
I only use cryptocurrencies as needed because the cryptocurrencies that i have in my portfolio is for investment purposes only. Yes, they are very useful especially when i want to buy products online or when i want to have an e-load for my phone.
Activity: 82
Merit: 2
I do not use crypto currencies for my daily life because the crypto currency is not so widely used in my country and the government prohibits the use of crypto currency as payment so I have to exchange it for cash if I want to use it
I do not use my coins in daily life but I use the earnings from cryptocurrency. I make money in bounty campaigns and cash out my coins in my local currency and use that money. In my country cryptocurrency has banned and I cannot use my coins here and I till date no need to use my coins outside the country. All the necessities are available in my local market.
Activity: 756
Merit: 12
Untill now, hard to use cryptocurrency for shopping in merchant. The obstacle is on government regulation and in my country, the government dont have regulation about crypto for payment. Its againts the rules. But i do believe it will happen in near future that we can shop in merchant using our cryptocurrency
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
Unfortunately, there is not much space in my daily life. Of course, the fact that cryptocurrency is not common in my country is a factor, but there is a fact that even in the most developed countries of the world, we cannot use cryptocurrencies in our daily lives. Of course I've been using it extensively and often on the Internet realm because it has recently become common to make payments with cryptocurrency on the internet and is much faster and lucrative than other payment methods.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036
I am not use and I don't know how to use crypto every time for our daily day activities ? I only use bitcoin and cryptocurrency for transaction and make investment or trade to get profit, I don't know bitcoin or crypto have useful for daily activity.
This is exactly like using you paper money. This is a currency in places where it has been recognized as currency and is accepted as medium of exchange. You can buy milk with the cryptocurrency you hold and can use it to pay your utility bills.

Besides, it is a store of value which enables you to store wealth and the addition of the value to the money stored in the form of cryptocurrency is also more than what you might normally get in banks. So there are numerous uses of the crypto currencies that cannot be avoided for long.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
I do not use crypto currencies for my daily life because the crypto currency is not so widely used in my country and the government prohibits the use of crypto currency as payment so I have to exchange it for cash if I want to use it
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
I don't have a lot of opportunities to use my cryptocurrency very often, most of the time it sits on my wallet doing nothing, but this could also be a consequence of my decision to hold all the bitcoin that I can, unfortunately for me I do not have a lot of bitcoin which means that I need to take care of it a lot because I understand the potential of bitcoin has to become incredibly valuable in the future and I do not want to miss a single dollar of the profits that I could get out of my investment in bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
No.
I only use cryptocurrency in the cryptocurrency space.

Cryptocurrencies has not been legalized in my country and so not generally accepted as a medium of exchange by the public.
Activity: 462
BitHostCoin.io
no, I do not use crypto currency in everyday life, because in my country it is not permissible to conduct financial transactions with crypto currencies

Yes, in our country too. And cryptocurrencies will only be useful to me if I will convert in it fiat but before doing that cryptos must have a high value so I can get good profit from it.
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I use cryptocurrencies as a means of payment where it can be done. For me it is very convenient. I have many friends who also pay for goods or services with cryptocurrencies.
Cryptocurrency is not being used in my daily life at all, people in my country don't really accept it for their products and services and it's only when I am buying something online that's when I use crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: