Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you use cryptocurrencies in your daily life? Are they useful? - page 21. (Read 14337 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I think cryptocurrencies are still used only when the site receiving the payment is associated with cryptocurrencies, otherwise I think until the cryptocurrency is not liquid
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
I use cryptocurrencies but I don't use it every day, I think that at most I use my bitcoin once a month, and there are several reasons for that the most common is that there are not enough places accepting bitcoin as a form of payment but another important reason is that I'm saving all the bitcoin that I get because I know that in the future I'll get great benefits by holding my coins.
Yeah that's the main reason why users rarely use bitcoin for spending or currency, the limitations of merchants who accept bitcoin
payments, making it difficult for us to spending bitcoin, so people would rather convert it to fiat instead of using bitcoin directly..
It is really unfortunate but that is the reality we are facing and for now we need to adapt but it is quite likely that in the future probably in the next years or even decades bitcoin will be accepted all over the world and it will be rare that businesses does not accept bitcoin, what we need to do is what we are still doing right now which is to keep using bitcoin and push merchants to accept it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Using Bitcoin to pay my daily needs. Since I'm on college now, I need money for living so cryptocurrency does help a lot for this recent years. Since I can buy anything I want without asking someone to borrow the money. Also it helps you for become independent.
I see it too. Electronic money is mostly just to increase sales of cash flow. There are a few that are used. Because the economic conditions and countries are different, it is difficult to do this.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Using Bitcoin to pay my daily needs. Since I'm on college now, I need money for living so cryptocurrency does help a lot for this recent years. Since I can buy anything I want without asking someone to borrow the money. Also it helps you for become independent.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
The only daily use I had to do with cryptocurrency was with exchanges via trading of the altcoins for bitcoin and ethereum. The daily use of the cryptocurrencies can come to full usage when the cryptocurrencies will begin their full purposes of creation.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
in our country the use of cryptocurrency is still prohibited for use in buying and selling or legal tender, but I continue to collect my crypto coins every day, because this is very useful for me. although I have not been able to use cryptocurrency directly, but I can exchange my crypto coins with Fiat or dollars, which I can then use to meet my daily needs.thats why dear
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
if a person has millions of crypto in his wallet, he can use it anywhere and anytime, but to the limits of online trading, beyond that, nobody can use it everyday, it is useful in a way that since it is digital, there is no hassle on paying over the internet and buying stuff online, paying bills and other internet-based transactions, even money transfers and banking. and since it is digital, it has broader usage, you can almost do anything with it, you can trade it, you can send it to anyone.
i think too risky saving cryptocurrency worthed million dollar in wallet.personally i am prefer save some of them in fiat.its give me more benefit especially when cryptocurrency move down again.i could buy in dip and earn profits.
Activity: 378
Merit: 25
if a person has millions of crypto in his wallet, he can use it anywhere and anytime, but to the limits of online trading, beyond that, nobody can use it everyday, it is useful in a way that since it is digital, there is no hassle on paying over the internet and buying stuff online, paying bills and other internet-based transactions, even money transfers and banking. and since it is digital, it has broader usage, you can almost do anything with it, you can trade it, you can send it to anyone.
Activity: 501
Merit: 147
This and other questions are part of a questionnaire that we, a research team from the University Institute of Lisbon (ISCTE-IUL) are doing. It seeks to understand the drivers' usage of cryptocurrencies by the end user such as you and me. Considering 10 different dimensions, from perceived usefulness to privacy to profitability, among others.
It takes on average 3 minutes to answer.

Here is the link for the questionnaire:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/cryptocurrencies_usage

More details if you want to know more about it:
For this, it was created a questionnaire with Likert type scale questions. These dimensions will then be used to construct a model, based on the traditional Technology Acceptance Model (TAM) developed in 1989, and some others developed afterwards, but with more adapted to the cryptocurrencies ecosystem. Then it will be done some data analysis and compilation of results.
This questionnaire has some focus on the financial area, but this does not mean it is the most important. We know there are some other dimensions not being addresses in this questionnaire, such as decentralisation/government influence, that may be addressed in the future.
After analysing and publishing the thesis and papers I will post on this forum with infographics and the most important conclusions of the study.

There are no open questions, but you can post here or message me about this.

Thank you for your time! Best Regards,
The University Institute of Lisbon research team

Crypto Currency for me is very useful being as a minimum wage earner employee I have to do this for additional income for my family I do join in any diffirent signature campaign and sometimes if i have enough capital to invest in bitcoin I do invest it in my wallet which is coins,ph here in the Philippines.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
I use cryptocurrencies but I don't use it every day, I think that at most I use my bitcoin once a month, and there are several reasons for that the most common is that there are not enough places accepting bitcoin as a form of payment but another important reason is that I'm saving all the bitcoin that I get because I know that in the future I'll get great benefits by holding my coins.
Yeah that's the main reason why users rarely use bitcoin for spending or currency, the limitations of merchants who accept bitcoin
payments, making it difficult for us to spending bitcoin, so people would rather convert it to fiat instead of using bitcoin directly..
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
Activity: 14
Not yet.
Cryptocurrency  has not brought any flow of value to the everyday life of the people which explains why  the adoption rate is poor.
Activity: 184
Yes! I'm using cryptocurrencies last two years. And i get a lot of benefit from this. But sometimes I lost my profit. So what, I think this the best platform for me!
We’ll lose and profit is part of life, it will happen as someday you will earn profit and sometime you will lose a  little but it does  not mean to lose patience and sell your coin, as when I start to invest I was not getting profit but now after spending some years I got to know the idea of profit and lose, selling panic is lose and selling at high price is fully profit, so patience is one of best way of profit, the more we will use bitcoin for our daily use the more profit we will get.
Activity: 10
The daily use is there or not is solely dependent upon many factors.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I can't use bitcoin for daily life because in here there's no store or Department store receiving bitcoin as a payment. My country is not support bitcoin especially as payment method, we only use bitcoin as an investment and I think that's enough as long as the government not totally prohibit bitcoin.
Activity: 53
So far not yet'here in my country  there is no merchant  is accepting a cryptocurrencies  maybe it will take time for them to accept this kind of payment but hoping that someday theu can appreciate how it works and very convenient but we know for the fact that we can't  really change  the money but we can balance  how it works togther with crypto

I think it's very useful now - I don't know when it will last but I maximize the utility for now. Another is that I send money to my relatives using crypto and that is the best thing I like, less fees and instant transactions.
Every day yes, but only to reload my cellphone to be able to call. I pay my internet bill with crypto on a monthly basis.
Activity: 158
in my country there have been many payments that have received cryptocurrency, but I have never tried it. I prefer to use paper money as a payment method.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Yes.I use it to pay bills and e-load or shop online.It is useful because it is hassle free.no need to go to the store or bank and stand in a line.One click amd its done.

I seldom use crypto however I 've known someone who use crypto as mode of payment as well and he find it very efficient and fast.
Activity: 106
Yes.I use it to pay bills and e-load or shop online.It is useful because it is hassle free.no need to go to the store or bank and stand in a line.One click amd its done.
Activity: 924
Merit: 265
for now i havent used crypto currency in my daily life because the used of it is very limited the transaction is not applicable yet to be used in our daily lives so there is no reason for me as of now to used it in my daily basis.
Pages:
Jump to: