Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you use cryptocurrencies in your daily life? Are they useful? - page 23. (Read 14337 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1
I have only used cryptocurrency with fellow cryptocurrency users. But I look forward to the day I will be able to use cryptos in shopping at stores.
Activity: 909
Merit: 17
www.cd3d.app
   Yes of course i always use cryptocurrency on my daily trading and also using it for my daily need like buying loads and payments for other needs. Crypto is very helpful to me and to my family that's why i will continue supporting it.
Activity: 554
Merit: 100
I am not confortable to answer the question on the link you are given. Cryptocurrency in my daily life is useful and helpful for my daily transaction just like buying load, paying cards, bills, shopping online, remittances that is my transaction using cryptocurrency or bitcoin less hassle and less stress. Here in my country was legalize bitcoin so that we can do any transaction
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
not all of my daily activity using cryptocurrencies but since I joined bitcoin and using cryptocurrencies as my payment tools and my any other transaction my life was quite practice and very useful.
I rarely use it in my daily life. And if there is also used only investment and online shopping. That's what I usually do.
Activity: 462
ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS
Honestly, no. I don't use it anything more as an investment. In my part of the world, I don't see much stores that do accept crypto currency. The ones that does, I don't need the things they're selling. Butni know that given time more and.more businesses will accept crypto currency as payment.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
In a daily basis yes, but only for reloading my phone to able to call. I pay my internet bills with crypto in the monthly. It is very useful as for now- I don't know when it will last but I am maximizing it's utilities for now. Another is I send money to my relatives using crypto and it is the best thing that I liked about, less fees and instant transactions.
Good to hear you can use your cryptocurrency as much as fiat currency, i think in my country its illegal and we can't use crypto for transaction and also its still not supported. Using fiat currency is the main media for transaction in Indonesia. There is even so much people that still not having a debit card, so i believe they even not ready to use cryptocurrency and many people think crypto is not an investment but its a gambling.
Activity: 223
Merit: 17
Gulden coin is accepted in the Netherlands ,belgium, sweden, germany and  france in 160 stores / shops. Here you can find a map for alle places.

https://nl.guldenmap.com/#6/52.120/5.229
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
Personally i don't use crypto currency in my daily like simply because there are no stores that accepts crypto currency and the stores that do accept them, I don't even want or need what they're selling. I would really want to use my crypto currency like a currency but gicen the situation, i think ill just use it as an investment.
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
Nice. I personally love it. Every time i see that some service is available via crypto payments i do it that way. First i dont disclose my information, and it is quick and safe.
Crypto over card payment every day!
I really want to use bitcoin every time I make a transaction, but in our country bitcoin has not been recognized as a legitimate medium of exchange and our government only considers it as a deposit asset, so it cannot be done here

but seeing the economic progress of our developing country may soon be the government can support the use of bitcoin directly, we see the development in the future.
Activity: 532
not all of my daily activity using cryptocurrencies but since I joined bitcoin and using cryptocurrencies as my payment tools and my any other transaction my life was quite practice and very useful.
Activity: 392
platform for everyday business
This and other questions are part of a questionnaire that we, a research team from the University Institute of Lisbon (ISCTE-IUL) are doing. It seeks to understand the drivers' usage of cryptocurrencies by the end user such as you and me. Considering 10 different dimensions, from perceived usefulness to privacy to profitability, among others.
It takes on average 3 minutes to answer.

Here is the link for the questionnaire:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/cryptocurrencies_usage

More details if you want to know more about it:
For this, it was created a questionnaire with Likert type scale questions. These dimensions will then be used to construct a model, based on the traditional Technology Acceptance Model (TAM) developed in 1989, and some others developed afterwards, but with more adapted to the cryptocurrencies ecosystem. Then it will be done some data analysis and compilation of results.
This questionnaire has some focus on the financial area, but this does not mean it is the most important. We know there are some other dimensions not being addresses in this questionnaire, such as decentralisation/government influence, that may be addressed in the future.
After analysing and publishing the thesis and papers I will post on this forum with infographics and the most important conclusions of the study.

There are no open questions, but you can post here or message me about this.

Thank you for your time! Best Regards,
The University Institute of Lisbon research team

Definetly in own terms of definition,crypto is daily useful in our daily life,especialy in my own country even we belong into thirds poor worlds country,definetly crypto can be use in billing payments of different transaction without hassle,or some debt payments using only a crypto coins,otherwise due to the modern technology,the crytocurrency want to create now a worldwide cashless society.
Activity: 476
personally, i only use crypto currency as an investment. it's not lack of will but the things i'm willing to pay for only accepts cash. basic commodities doesn't even know crypto currencies exists. but i believe, given a decade or two, we'll see a revolution of sorts in the market and see stores accepting crypto currencies. i just hopes it comes sooner than later.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
No, I don't.
I do not use Crypto in my daily life for any transaction because it is not applied in my country. I just use it in daily trading and it becomes a main source income for my life. It is very useful for me because my financial improve than before I know Crypto. I am expecting that it can be used for any transaction next time.
Activity: 644
I use crypto currency only for investment, because if I use it for transaction activities every day it is not efficient because not many shops / sellers accept transactions in crypto currencies, but it is not impossible in the future the use of crypto currencies will dominate and replace conventional currency
Activity: 210
Not everyday but every time I pay on online sites I try to search for crypto payment option this way I can exercise crypto when doing payment,  its fun this way... And when I upgrade my account I always see first if they offer crypto payment... This way also I can help crypto become more popular...
Activity: 152
It would be great to see cryptos replacing fiat money. I know some people do not want to see that happen but it is an option. Nowadays, it is very hard to use cryptos in daily routines. It is hard because of the exchange rates and places to do it. It can be done online and it means you need a good connection. The world is still dominated by banks and they do not allow cryptos. Some countries do not allow their citizens to use cryptos as well. In that case, it is very hard to use cryptos in daily routines. I believe this will happen one day but not now.
I do not think to use this currency as a payment tool to replace Fiat, besides requiring time in the transaction, it is also very ineffective for me, unless you use crypto for large-scale transactions.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
It would be great to see cryptos replacing fiat money. I know some people do not want to see that happen but it is an option. Nowadays, it is very hard to use cryptos in daily routines. It is hard because of the exchange rates and places to do it. It can be done online and it means you need a good connection. The world is still dominated by banks and they do not allow cryptos. Some countries do not allow their citizens to use cryptos as well. In that case, it is very hard to use cryptos in daily routines. I believe this will happen one day but not now.

That's the most basic use of it, as a replacement for paper money or plastics that most people commonly use today for paying services and good. However, I think that most people after the market boomed in the past several years, are using their cryptocurrency holdings for investment purposes or for long time holdings, which is more profitable and gainful rather than just using it in the it as a currency. I would say that they are very useful because they give you the capability to actually gain something in return to help you with your expenses.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
In my country crypto currencies are not allowed. But I can use dollar, and it is very useful to me. I can use them for online shopping and my daily expenses.
well, not all countries accept bitcoin as a transaction tool. like in my country too, so I only use bitcoin on the internet, and can't use it everyday like fiat. yeah, but maybe it would be better if it was like that.
Activity: 196
Merit: 4
For now, the answer to that question is no. Cryptocurrency is not part of our daily lives yet because we still cannot use it to pay for our daily goods. However, if crypto becomes a global currency then perhaps it can finally be part of our daily life, dont you think?
Activity: 448
CRYPTOCITIZEN $CCASH
In my country crypto currencies are not allowed. But I can use dollar, and it is very useful to me. I can use them for online shopping and my daily expenses.
Pages:
Jump to: