Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you want superpowers? - page 2. (Read 6021 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
July 27, 2014, 08:09:08 PM
Flying, teleporting... I wouldn't say no

Why aren't there more people in real life that try to be superheros. Crazy or not.. would think there'd be at least more attempts.
Just saying...
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1010
666 - slave 2 the grind -
July 02, 2014, 10:31:50 AM
I'd love to beable to see through things  Grin and to beable to fly  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love
July 02, 2014, 09:51:08 AM
All can be within your grasp post ascension.  Just find peace and love.

Psychedelics are the key to evolving.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
July 02, 2014, 05:47:17 AM
I would like the ability to create anything with my mind

(size, placement, color, ect)
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
June 27, 2014, 01:24:23 PM
Only superpower I want is to be able to like, communicate with animals. Imagine how legit it would be if you were like strolling through the park with your date and you hold out your arm to a bird on a nearby branch and he just flies over and lands in the palm of your hand and lets you pet him or something. Do you realize exactly how that would make your date feel about you?

Also taming wild horses and stuff then riding them off into the sunset

You surely can telepathically.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
We bow in its aura
June 27, 2014, 05:45:31 AM
i would like to have ability to end anyones life as in Death note. Shocked
DrG
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035
June 27, 2014, 02:37:18 AM
I would like to be able to shift time - speed it up and compress it.
Activity: 37
June 26, 2014, 10:28:53 PM
Being able to selectively read minds wouldn't be so bad I guess. Like I wouldn't want to hear everyone's thoughts all the time, and I would definitely respect the privacy of the thoughts of my close companions, but I think hearing a random stranger's thoughts would be kinda fun, especially if I'm doing something weird in public to trigger those thoughts
Activity: 23
June 26, 2014, 10:46:57 AM
If you had the ability to have superpowers here on earth, would you want them?

Something like being much smarter then the rest of the humans > Having the ability to build Gadgets or special high tech equipment that you can wear on your daily basis > therefore improving your way of living , interacting with other people / saving is a option as well if that's the case.

Something like this :
http://cdn.windows7themes.net/pics/rainmeter-tech-skin-planetside-2.jpg
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
June 26, 2014, 09:21:27 AM
remain at the edge of an orgasm for an entire day straight
Activity: 15
June 26, 2014, 08:59:23 AM
I'd always wanted control over time. Nothing huge like traveling to the time of dinosaurs or something.

I mean temporarily stopping time (excluding for myself) or going slightly back into the past (personal undo command). I'd allow me to appear as if I'm teleporting, know the outcome of the immediate future, retry anything that went wrong and probably a load of other functions. Cheesy

Although abusing the powers would make me appear to age quickly Tongue
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
June 26, 2014, 05:28:14 AM
Much rather create my own powers.

Iron Man > almost any other hero.

Iron Man literally created himself, with a fucking box of scraps!
Activity: 519
Merit: 500
June 26, 2014, 05:26:30 AM
Man I would love to fly.  Invisibility and X-Ray vision would be fun, but would get old quick.  Flying...wowza
June 24, 2014, 08:57:37 PM
Not every animal is going to do what I want all the time, but if I become good friends with some and they continuously enjoy being cuddled and come to say hi to me whenever they happen to see me it would be pretty sweet
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071
June 24, 2014, 01:50:45 PM
Only superpower I want is to be able to like, communicate with animals. Imagine how legit it would be if you were like strolling through the park with your date and you hold out your arm to a bird on a nearby branch and he just flies over and lands in the palm of your hand and lets you pet him or something. Do you realize exactly how that would make your date feel about you?

What makes you believe that simply being able to communicate with animals will automatically translate into them doing whatever you want? Are you going to offer to carry the horse on your back the following sunset? Tongue
Activity: 53
June 24, 2014, 11:36:37 AM
The only superpower i want is to turn dust into bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love
June 23, 2014, 11:17:40 PM

You surely can telepathically.
June 23, 2014, 10:16:15 PM

Activity: 28
June 23, 2014, 06:10:22 PM
Yes, I want to be a mind-reader.
Activity: 8
June 23, 2014, 02:47:49 PM
I'd love the power of "shut the f*** up"

Anytime some one is being an annoying pest or really abnoxious, you just say the quote and boom they can no longer talk.
Pages:
Jump to: