Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you want superpowers? - page 5. (Read 6021 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
May 31, 2014, 06:34:26 PM
"I think the power of persuasion would be the greatest superpower of all time."

- Jenny Mollen

Just found this quote, and from looking back to my reply on this thread, this seems reasonable as a superpower.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
May 31, 2014, 06:29:00 PM
YES !

I want move objects with my mind and pull objects towards me.
I wish that dream comes true.

Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071
May 31, 2014, 06:22:45 PM
I want two super powers, the possibility to predict the future and the immortality, I'm asking too much maybe?

Not Cheesy

Not at all, I've achieved both of those.  Still waiting for someone to try and kill me to prove my immortality but I understand that if someone tries they will simply prove my reality correct and I will gain the ability in that moment.

Have achieved levitation slightly, levitated my arms at least for a moment or two (without muscle).  Experienced telekinesis once.

Have achieved remote viewing (leaving your body and traveling this reality as pure consciousness) a couple weeks ago as well.

Look peeps, the truth is that humans used to have some supernatural abilities long ago.  Somehow they were lost though some people hang on to them.  I've seen enough impossible violations of physics to know and have encountered people with abilities along my journeys.

The people who have them often keep the knowledge to themselves, mainly those few highly aware beings at the top of society.

I'm sharing what I learn because it's only what's right.  Judge me if you wish but I know the truth and have seen proof for my own eyes.

Eliminate the ego, negative side, and infinite possibilities arise.

You'll understand if people will ask for proof of your supposed levitation, telekinesis or remote viewing abilities before believing in you, right? Just don't go around trying to prove you're immortal please.  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love
May 31, 2014, 05:44:23 PM
I want two super powers, the possibility to predict the future and the immortality, I'm asking too much maybe?

Not Cheesy

Not at all, I've achieved both of those.  Still waiting for someone to try and kill me to prove my immortality but I understand that if someone tries they will simply prove my reality correct and I will gain the ability in that moment.

Have achieved levitation slightly, levitated my arms at least for a moment or two (without muscle).  Experienced telekinesis once.

Have achieved remote viewing (leaving your body and traveling this reality as pure consciousness) a couple weeks ago as well.

Look peeps, the truth is that humans used to have some supernatural abilities long ago.  Somehow they were lost though some people hang on to them.  I've seen enough impossible violations of physics to know and have encountered people with abilities along my journeys.

The people who have them often keep the knowledge to themselves, mainly those few highly aware beings at the top of society.

I'm sharing what I learn because it's only what's right.  Judge me if you wish but I know the truth and have seen proof for my own eyes.

Eliminate the ego, negative side, and infinite possibilities arise.
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
May 31, 2014, 05:34:44 PM

Not Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love
May 31, 2014, 05:29:10 PM
What if I told you there is a way we could learn super natural abilities?

What if I told you I in the process of unlocking them myself?

almost Everyone wants to have a super power -and some of those want xray vision as a basic and another power  Tongue -

I was able to see with my eyes closed a couple weeks ago.  I could see the glow of every object's energy, not totally vivid but I could count my fingers and navigate around my messy room with my eyes closed.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
crunck
May 31, 2014, 05:25:07 PM
almost Everyone wants to have a super power -and some of those want xray vision as a basic and another power  Tongue -
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
May 31, 2014, 03:41:02 PM
Ofcourse.
I wan't to be immortal Tongue
Is that even super power?
Activity: 14
May 17, 2014, 07:56:24 PM
definitely, YES, I would like to do time travel and mind control as well.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
May 17, 2014, 11:31:38 AM
i want to fly  Grin
Activity: 13
May 17, 2014, 08:54:59 AM
Yes i would love to have a superpowers and its the power to heal, so that i can help to heal the people suffering from serious illnesses.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071
May 17, 2014, 06:22:09 AM
the only superpower i want is money ,, because if you have money you can get anything buy anything ,, it's simple look at batman and iron man they dont have superpowers all they have is lot of lot of money ,, plus they are the coolest superheroes ever ,, -_- i am batman  Cool

You can't really buy everything with money; perhaps you could build a suit like iron man's, but at this stage, more than access to resources to build it you need knowledge on how to build a power source powerful enough to allow the whole thing to function and small enough to be mobile.

Maybe throwing a lot of money at it would give you the solution for that in time, but there are other "superpowers" you would probably need ages before acquiring, if ever; to pick on a few from this thread: mind control, teleportation, time travel, mind reading, etc..
Activity: 76
May 16, 2014, 04:12:20 PM
Mind reading would be awesome. No one could bullshit you.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
May 16, 2014, 12:03:45 PM
Teleportation would be awesome, i'll do everything like in jumper.
Activity: 84
May 16, 2014, 12:01:46 PM
Why of course I would, x-ray vision would be great for starters...
I wonder... What will you do with this one?   Wink
Teleport ability would be cool ( Bank Vault---> Hawaii) Tongue
Activity: 62
May 16, 2014, 10:30:15 AM
I dont want to. God is the only one who have superpowers. I believe that he is the only one who can rule the world.
Activity: 42
May 16, 2014, 06:55:54 AM
the only superpower i want is money ,, because if you have money you can get anything buy anything ,, it's simple look at batman and iron man they dont have superpowers all they have is lot of lot of money ,, plus they are the coolest superheroes ever ,, -_- i am batman  Cool
Activity: 37
May 16, 2014, 05:55:52 AM
Apparently, YES
Activity: 90
May 16, 2014, 05:55:21 AM
Absolutely, yes
Activity: 66
May 07, 2014, 01:56:20 PM
Well who wouldn't want superpowers  Cheesy Flying would be cool