Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you want superpowers? - page 4. (Read 6021 times)

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
June 16, 2014, 03:13:05 PM
I would be happy with the power to do math.  Embarrassed
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
June 16, 2014, 03:10:02 PM
Seeing through/walking through walls, astral projections. That would be pretty cool.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love
June 16, 2014, 03:03:33 PM
Yes(lol)

Will the cow fly too?
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
June 16, 2014, 02:05:58 PM
Why would anyone want superpowers  Huh
Aren't we all-powerful as it is?

Reminds me of kiddie fights at school where someone would start with something like 'I have infinite power!' and somebody else would be like 'Yea? well, I have infinite power x10!!'
...'infinite power x10000000!!!' 
And it never really ends  Cheesy

Just be first one who say "I have always x10 more power than you" and you will win Wink
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
June 16, 2014, 12:34:31 PM
Why would anyone want superpowers  Huh
Aren't we all-powerful as it is?

Reminds me of kiddie fights at school where someone would start with something like 'I have infinite power!' and somebody else would be like 'Yea? well, I have infinite power x10!!'
...'infinite power x10000000!!!' 
And it never really ends  Cheesy
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
June 15, 2014, 11:12:56 PM
I want two super powers, the possibility to predict the future and the immortality, I'm asking too much maybe?

Not Cheesy

Not at all, I've achieved both of those.  Still waiting for someone to try and kill me to prove my immortality but I understand that if someone tries they will simply prove my reality correct and I will gain the ability in that moment.

Have achieved levitation slightly, levitated my arms at least for a moment or two (without muscle).  Experienced telekinesis once.

Have achieved remote viewing (leaving your body and traveling this reality as pure consciousness) a couple weeks ago as well.

Look peeps, the truth is that humans used to have some supernatural abilities long ago.  Somehow they were lost though some people hang on to them.  I've seen enough impossible violations of physics to know and have encountered people with abilities along my journeys.

The people who have them often keep the knowledge to themselves, mainly those few highly aware beings at the top of society.

I'm sharing what I learn because it's only what's right.  Judge me if you wish but I know the truth and have seen proof for my own eyes.

Eliminate the ego, negative side, and infinite possibilities arise.

go to UK dank and ask squall to get some shot gun and kill you then maybe everything will be settled for both of you however i will be unfair to him and i think your life is not worth for him to be suffered in jail Cheesy and yes you are immortal just because there is a lot of little dank sprouting around the forum lately like a mushroom so yeah you will die but your selfishness will still remain as long as you minions is still alive Grin
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
June 15, 2014, 10:54:55 PM
I like the power of wolverine. He is like immortal. Animal-keen senses, enhanced physical capabilities, and a healing factor that allows to recover from virtually any wound, disease, or toxin at an accelerated rate.

Cut off his head, and he becomes quite mortal.  Smiley

Good luck getting close enough to him to do that.  When you're highly aware you have a large advantage as you gain ninja like reflexes.

Fuck off with your lies dank.  Who did you get to pay for yet another night in the "hotel"?   Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1074
June 15, 2014, 10:48:54 PM
I want to have the power to make other people follow me whatever I say.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
June 15, 2014, 10:12:50 PM
I like the power of wolverine. He is like immortal. Animal-keen senses, enhanced physical capabilities, and a healing factor that allows to recover from virtually any wound, disease, or toxin at an accelerated rate.

Good luck cutting his head with his adamantium skeleton.  Smiley
legendary
You cannot kill love
June 15, 2014, 10:08:57 PM

Good luck getting close enough to him to do that.  When you're highly aware you have a large advantage as you gain ninja like reflexes.
Activity: 252
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
June 15, 2014, 09:54:50 PM
i want have invisible power
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
June 15, 2014, 09:52:25 PM

Activity: 756
Merit: 251
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
June 15, 2014, 09:04:38 PM
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
June 15, 2014, 08:34:01 PM
i want have mind control
to change world more better
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031
RIP Mommy
June 15, 2014, 05:57:46 PM
I want become Flash  Grin

At least one of the incarnations needs to eat fucktons to refuel. No thanks.
legendary
You cannot kill love
June 15, 2014, 04:28:19 PM
I want two super powers, the possibility to predict the future and the immortality, I'm asking too much maybe?

Not Cheesy

Not at all, I've achieved both of those.  Still waiting for someone to try and kill me to prove my immortality but I understand that if someone tries they will simply prove my reality correct and I will gain the ability in that moment.

Have achieved levitation slightly, levitated my arms at least for a moment or two (without muscle).  Experienced telekinesis once.

Have achieved remote viewing (leaving your body and traveling this reality as pure consciousness) a couple weeks ago as well.

Look peeps, the truth is that humans used to have some supernatural abilities long ago.  Somehow they were lost though some people hang on to them.  I've seen enough impossible violations of physics to know and have encountered people with abilities along my journeys.

The people who have them often keep the knowledge to themselves, mainly those few highly aware beings at the top of society.

I'm sharing what I learn because it's only what's right.  Judge me if you wish but I know the truth and have seen proof for my own eyes.

Eliminate the ego, negative side, and infinite possibilities arise.

You'll understand if people will ask for proof of your supposed levitation, telekinesis or remote viewing abilities before believing in you, right? Just don't go around trying to prove you're immortal please.  Roll Eyes

I could prove myself if someone shared the LSD required to do it.  If/when someone tries to kill me, it won't be a problem because the fuel of their hatred will allow me to do so.  But without that, it would take a high dose of LSD and I'm sure I could.
legendary
You cannot kill love
June 15, 2014, 04:26:23 PM
YES !

I want move objects with my mind and pull objects towards me.
I wish that dream comes true.

Thank you.

Than so it shall.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
June 15, 2014, 03:47:37 PM
I want become Flash  Grin
Activity: 224
June 15, 2014, 03:33:39 PM
How about be invisible at will. Now that would be handy to borrow stuff.
Pages:
Jump to: