Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you want superpowers? - page 3. (Read 6021 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
June 23, 2014, 02:45:20 PM
Who wouldn't? Invisibility + teleportation ftw.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
CoinBooster Rep
June 23, 2014, 02:16:07 PM
i has superpowers... i can see in colour no one else can
Activity: 476
I like boobies
June 23, 2014, 02:10:54 PM
If I could have any superpower I guess it would have to be the USA, since really they are the only one left after the cold war ended. But what the hell would I do with it once I got it? It's way too big and far too much responsibility for me. I'd just like to keep Hawaii for myself and sell the rest back to the Rothschilds.  Grin
Activity: 810
Merit: 1000
June 23, 2014, 02:00:25 AM
I want become Flash  Grin

Appearing at a public park after dark...?   Cheesy
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
June 23, 2014, 01:38:00 AM
LOL even if you dont have a powerful mind you can still manipulate people i have a secret but i wont tell Grin
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
June 21, 2014, 07:39:17 AM
yes, i want a big man,i want to fly Cheesy
CoinBooster Rep
June 21, 2014, 07:10:16 AM
CRAP! I didn't think of this. I am going with this one too!! screw the super hearing/seeing.
Good choice my good man.

mind control Grin

Imagine all the awesome things you could do.
CoinBooster Rep
June 21, 2014, 07:08:54 AM

Its a hard one though.

I wonder why it's a hard one though  Wink
legendary
Activity: 910
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
June 20, 2014, 02:03:07 PM
CRAP! I didn't think of this. I am going with this one too!! screw the super hearing/seeing.
Good choice my good man.

mind control Grin
legendary
Activity: 910
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
June 20, 2014, 02:01:52 PM
Invisibility so I can fight crime!
nah really to peer into hot girls in the shower... and then fight crime, after I jump in and get all clean! hmm all though I might be the criminal in that case.

Its a hard one though. So many options. Super eye sight would be kinda cool. or super hearing.  Kind of boring I know, but it has possibilities Smiley
p
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
June 20, 2014, 01:21:48 PM
Yes, I want to fly!!
CoinBooster Rep
June 18, 2014, 02:17:03 PM
mind control Grin
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love
June 18, 2014, 02:11:03 PM
Seeing through/walking through walls, astral projections. That would be pretty cool.

astral projection is not consider as a super power as it can learn by all human being with a powerful mind if you know how to concentrate and dont have a playful mind then i think you can achieve it but be careful tho you might end up on astral plane if you did not do it right and without a company of some expert

But truly all superpowers can be learned by those with a mind powerful enough to believe so.

I've astral projected a couple times and experienced remote viewing once or twice.  Remote viewing is cool, it's similar but you remain in this plane of reality rather than in an astral dimension.

Everything is possible if you take enough drugs.
Right?

Only with the proper mindset.  Belief is truly what unravels a plethora of possibilities.

Shroomery has taught me something, not everyone gains spiritually from psychedelics, though other drug use (such as alcohol and coke) probably contributes to that too.  Drugs are spiritual by their nature but they are only as spiritual as the user makes them.

One who wishes to find answers and grow from them will do so, it is all in your intentions.
June 18, 2014, 02:04:42 PM
Seeing through/walking through walls, astral projections. That would be pretty cool.

astral projection is not consider as a super power as it can learn by all human being with a powerful mind if you know how to concentrate and dont have a playful mind then i think you can achieve it but be careful tho you might end up on astral plane if you did not do it right and without a company of some expert

But truly all superpowers can be learned by those with a mind powerful enough to believe so.

I've astral projected a couple times and experienced remote viewing once or twice.  Remote viewing is cool, it's similar but you remain in this plane of reality rather than in an astral dimension.

with MJ LSD METH or COKE? LOL  Grin
Activity: 714
June 18, 2014, 01:52:58 PM

Everything is possible if you take enough drugs.
Right?
legendary
You cannot kill love
June 18, 2014, 01:50:07 PM

June 18, 2014, 12:34:12 PM

legendary
You cannot kill love
June 16, 2014, 03:28:02 PM
If you truly want superpowers, you should try to find god.  Look within, for all the love you could ever ask for resides inside your heart.  If you harness that energy, anything truly becomes possible.

Love is infinitely powerful.
Activity: 406
June 16, 2014, 03:23:37 PM
Gut reaction: Of course. Then I though, wait a minute..... could be a curse!
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1217
June 16, 2014, 03:16:40 PM
I'd be happy to receive the following super-powers:

1. Time Travel
2. Mind reading
3. Immortality

Would be cool to have all those powers... I have some plans.
Pages:
Jump to: