Pages:
Author

Topic: Does a Successful ICO Really Require $$$$ - page 5. (Read 1931 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 08:06:45 AM
I think that a successful ICO definitely require some huge amount of money. Okay, maybe not so huge, but at least, something tangible. Maybe projects today fail not because they are actually bad projects, but because their creators fail to put in as much money as required to boost and promote the project.  A successful ICO require money for sure.
Activity: 308
Merit: 49
September 10, 2018, 01:36:12 AM
Can I crypto company be successful with a min budget during the ICO? For example, can a startup not have funding and successful launch an ICO to include whitepaper, landing page, smart contract if they are knowledgeable? Or is a lot of $$$$$$$ required for everything. I for one thing that the idea and vision is what sells. Especially if the person is transaparent and people buy in the vision. I think word of mouth will travel and people will buy in.
I can't comment much because I have never made an ICO project, to reduce the budget many ICO projects do all forms of payment using TOKEN like a gift campaign.
Activity: 192
Merit: 1
September 10, 2018, 12:20:32 AM
Inasmuch as ICO is a new way for raising funds for a project, you still some money to initiate the project in order to a successful outing for the ICO.
Activity: 96
September 10, 2018, 12:08:08 AM
Of course, but only if you have to provide people with a practical ICO project. When people recognize your project, you can successfully refuel the company with the lowest budget!
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
September 10, 2018, 12:01:31 AM
Yes of course,
ICO idea in that what some one know how to do something but don't have money for this
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
September 10, 2018, 12:00:56 AM
Yes. It requires money. How will you be able to operate and pay the people who will work for the ICO if there is no money. They need money to create their and improve their coin. Not all of the things on the internet are free. Think of it as starting any kind of business, no matter how small it is, you really need money or capital to run it.
Activity: 70
September 09, 2018, 11:55:49 PM
Is a hard cap really needed? Also should there be a huge gap between soft and hard cap
Activity: 108
September 09, 2018, 09:01:52 PM
Can I crypto company be successful with a min budget during the ICO? For example, can a startup not have funding and successful launch an ICO to include whitepaper, landing page, smart contract if they are knowledgeable? Or is a lot of $$$$$$$ required for everything. I for one thing that the idea and vision is what sells. Especially if the person is transaparent and people buy in the vision. I think word of mouth will travel and people will buy in.
I think they do need the money to pay for the compensations of it's team members and also for the expenses that they will incur like setting up the offices and for their salaray  Smiley.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
www.cd3d.app
September 09, 2018, 08:30:43 PM
No, i can see so many ICO without softcap so whatever amount they will raised they wil continue their roadmap so raising so much money is not a needed for a successful ICO
Activity: 149
September 09, 2018, 08:25:27 PM
I think there are some projects that really require a certain amount of funds thus needing their cap to be reached. However, there are always exceptions and I have seen some that even go without ICO and are actually successful and even gaining some partnerships. I say it depends mainly with the project, maybe if its something that is technical and require expertise and special skills then it would be quite expensive.
September 09, 2018, 08:07:51 PM
How is a soft and hard cap determiner
Activity: 182
September 09, 2018, 07:46:44 PM
I don't really think it is possible for any ICO to be successful without requiring funds, money is really needed in any business to fund it, they have a lot of things they need money to pay, so fund is really need, though the funds needed, might be as much as what the ICO's normally raises these days.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
September 07, 2018, 10:59:37 PM
I don't think any one can run an ICO without funding, seriously funding is highly needed, either from the general public, or private investors, or even personal pocket but the truth is that funding is required.
Activity: 112
September 07, 2018, 10:54:37 PM
Practically ICOs Need Funds To Be Successful.

You Need Pay Developers ANd Also Need What Makes Your Token Utilizable In The Future,

Funds Are Needed To Carryout Adverts Of Such ICO And Also Pay ( ETH/ Fiat ) Bounty Managers To Assist

In Promoting The Project Via Bounty Hunters.

So Funds Is A Necessity In ICOs.
September 07, 2018, 09:57:33 PM
A project needs money to pay the team members, advisers, managers and they need money to advertise their product etc. For that reason they are collecting money. I don't understand how a project can run without money.
I'm not referring to the ICO, but the preparation before the ICO.
Activity: 84
September 07, 2018, 09:52:10 PM
A project needs money to pay the team members, advisers, managers and they need money to advertise their product etc. For that reason they are collecting money. I don't understand how a project can run without money.
September 07, 2018, 09:49:48 PM
No matter how you may see it, the truth is that a successful ICO must require a good funding, apart from building the product, there are other things that requires money to be done, like registering the company, renting offices, traveling for event and partnership and a whole lots of things
Is an office really needed? Virtual offices are common these days, especially with Dapps. Also are partnerships really needed. Let's look at some successful projects; they didn't have partnership. They had a vision that made them successful
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
September 07, 2018, 09:40:22 PM
No matter how you may see it, the truth is that a successful ICO must require a good funding, apart from building the product, there are other things that requires money to be done, like registering the company, renting offices, traveling for event and partnership and a whole lots of things
Activity: 42
September 07, 2018, 12:34:33 AM
For a company to be successful, it needs alot of money to run the company also with alot of experience. That is why most companies do set their target at min and max cap which means if it sees a minimum amount of capital, it can continue the business. & SciDex protocol giving smart contracts for business, This allows the expression and execution of more complex transactions. The result: readable, compliant and adaptive smart contracts for complex assets transaction (i.e. data, licensing or insurance.
Activity: 232
Merit: 5
September 06, 2018, 11:51:56 PM
not always it seems. But if it produces no doubt very produces. even the result can be very large and we do not expect. This is because it is the ICO project they run. investors are also fulfilled. so the result is also remarkable.
Pages:
Jump to: