Pages:
Author

Topic: Does a Successful ICO Really Require $$$$ - page 6. (Read 1931 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
better Days Ahead...
September 06, 2018, 11:49:20 PM
Can I crypto company be successful with a min budget during the ICO? For example, can a startup not have funding and successful launch an ICO to include whitepaper, landing page, smart contract if they are knowledgeable? Or is a lot of $$$$$$$ required for everything. I for one thing that the idea and vision is what sells. Especially if the person is transaparent and people buy in the vision. I think word of mouth will travel and people will buy in.

I will say it really depends, if the team are all tech people who are building the project, then it is possible that they could build their project without requiring any funding but however they need funding to market their product, and make some partnership.
Activity: 473
Merit: 11
September 06, 2018, 07:27:52 PM
can it or not, in fact, everything depends entirely on whether a project is good or not, and how they apply to the project, at least the funds from the ICO will be allocated to build until the project runs, even though we know, the roadmap of some ICOs doesn't always run smoothly and really takes time
Activity: 470
Merit: 12
September 06, 2018, 06:22:40 PM
Financial capital is one of the most important inputs if you want to start a project, especially when it comes to making a new technology. You have to realize how much time these guys make mistakes (and they might be very expensive) before they come up with the perfect solution. Starting a business means you are risking a lot to become a successful and self-sustainable project. You have to survive unexpected problems which might destroy all your effort and time spent to build something that is not working anymore. But this is real life, you have to stand up after every punch in the face, or you can give up all your dreams just because the obstacle which is in your way is too much for you. But would not it destroy you with questions like "What if I was close to solving it?" later? Reserve is important to them just as it is for us, customers. But how will they manage this source is just in their hands.
Activity: 319
Merit: 100
September 06, 2018, 04:33:21 PM
For a company to be successful, it needs alot of money to run the company also with alot of experience. That is why most companies do set their target at min and max cap which means if it sees a minimum amount of capital, it can continue the business.
I agree with this suggestion because for the ico be successful in as much as money is not really a key essential, you need to hire some experts who will help you manager somethings and you need to pay them because some accept payment before they start  work but if the project has good ideas and a good team, it should be successful.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 04:26:56 PM
Is a lot of money needed for the development of the ICO? The development of the ICO will lead to funds being raised.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
September 06, 2018, 04:07:52 PM
Can I crypto company be successful with a min budget during the ICO? For example, can a startup not have funding and successful launch an ICO to include whitepaper, landing page, smart contract if they are knowledgeable? Or is a lot of $$$$$$$ required for everything. I for one thing that the idea and vision is what sells. Especially if the person is transaparent and people buy in the vision. I think word of mouth will travel and people will buy in.

Yes they do require money, without money, the project does not take off. There are a lot of things that need to be done which require money and the people that are working on the coin need to be paid. Not too much is required because at the end of the day, your marketing strategies and the kind of people that you could get to invest in the project are what matters to the success of the ico.
Activity: 140
September 06, 2018, 05:07:52 AM
You will need a lot of money to pay for your employees, carry out marketing campaigns, even cover your own life. ICO is a way to call the capital of startup work related to the blockchain. I think a successful project definitely needs money. Of course, the amount will depend on the size of the project, the financial management capacity of the team and more.
Activity: 266
September 06, 2018, 04:58:47 AM
Of course! Even if you have little money, you can make a successful investment. The main thing is to choose the right project. When you get the first profit, you will also be able to invest it and get even more money
Activity: 854
September 05, 2018, 05:20:42 PM
Well, you can have a successful ICO without paying to any workforce. This happens most times when you have all the manpower needed at your discretion and if they did not demand for money. Else, if you do not have them, you will have to spend what you have to have a successful ICO.
September 05, 2018, 05:16:00 PM
It seems as though people are referring to the soft cap and hard cap. Thats not what I'm talking. I'm talking about all steps before actually launching the tokensale and receiving funds for tokens. I'm referring to the process that leads up to the token sale; ie...white paper, landing page, token sale smart contract, bounties, marketing.
Activity: 476
September 05, 2018, 05:11:38 PM
If you launch an ICO without a budget 95% of your ICO will fail. Because marketing your ICO is really important. And for marketing to succeed, you need to spend some money on the company. And need to pay for the staff of your team
How can I launch a project without attachments? In our world, we have to pay for it.
Activity: 364
September 05, 2018, 05:04:07 PM
Everything needs something to start off with even with just a small amount. But of course, a project will not go far with a small budget. Imagine gassing up an empty tank with only $2 of fuel. Will you get far enough? I certainly doubt! There's a big chance you won't reach your destination. Same with an ICO, it needs funding in order to move forward and have that chance of becoming successful. Which is why hitting the hard cap will surely support a project into going full thrust.
September 05, 2018, 05:03:07 PM
As far I understand, ICO's are fundraising for projects with a full proof plan, so you don't need funds before starting ICO as long as you can manage everything it takes to manage an ICO like web-design, team member, advisor, developers, marketing manager, other advertising costs and probably a lot more things to make the ICO successful. So, I guess it's quite tough to do it without funds.

Those are my exact thoughts. That is my plan. Are advisors really needed? A lot of advisors just want money to be listed on your website.
Activity: 672
September 05, 2018, 05:01:04 PM
I disagree with you on this because no matter good and important a concept on blockchain, fund or money is very crucial in the realization of the goals and objective of any project. For me, fund is tantamount to success of an ICO project.
Activity: 742
Merit: 12
September 05, 2018, 04:53:40 PM
As far I understand, ICO's are fundraising for projects with a full proof plan, so you don't need funds before starting ICO as long as you can manage everything it takes to manage an ICO like web-design, team member, advisor, developers, marketing manager, other advertising costs and probably a lot more things to make the ICO successful. So, I guess it's quite tough to do it without funds.
September 05, 2018, 04:46:36 PM
If you launch an ICO without a budget 95% of your ICO will fail. Because marketing your ICO is really important. And for marketing to succeed, you need to spend some money on the company. And need to pay for the staff of your team
How was Digitex Futures able to be successful? It doesnt look like they spent much if anything at all on marketing
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
September 05, 2018, 04:43:24 PM
September 05, 2018, 04:38:12 PM
It is rare for a project to survive without an ico
Because nobody wants to work for free

The teams
The moderators
The admins
The marketers
The whitepaper collator
The website designer

It all costs money
So all projects would eventually need an ico

The teams = hired after token sale funds are raised
The moderators = bounties and receive payment in crypto upon a successful tokensale
The admins = bounties and receive payment in crypto upon a successful tokensale
The marketers =bounties
The whitepaper collator = founder can create
The website designer = founder can create

Do you think the above would work?
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
September 05, 2018, 04:19:28 PM
You should advertise your project before people could see your great idea. If you are a famous person you could advertise it by yourself. If it would be very easy - everyone would do perfect ICO - that's nonsense  Huh
September 05, 2018, 04:14:52 PM
I think yes we have many projects that collect minimum investitions in ico and become one of the leader in the market!But this happening with time only few times that projects with small capital become somthing big in crypto world,becose they cant get even soft cap,peoples is afraid to invest big money now,many scams,fraud ico coming out..
Wouldn't being transparent and the founders having to complete KYC ensure investors of frauds? In addition, the smart contract can be designed so as if the small cap isn't reached funds will be automatically refunded. 
Pages:
Jump to: