Pages:
Author

Topic: Does Anyone Else Believe In Jesus Christ ? - page 6. (Read 18077 times)

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love
November 07, 2013, 08:12:37 PM
If everyone followed the teachings of Jesus and became jesus, we would have world peace, we would have heaven.  The failure to do so rests in the hands of man, not religion or god.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Fourth richest fictional character
November 07, 2013, 08:08:11 PM
Call it what you may, dear.

You're pathetic.

You should keep your evil girl avatar, it really suits your personality.

Lerch.

I'd say everyone except the brainwashed would agree with you on that one.

Maybe you two should get together and form a coven.

Vod: I hate Christians!
Mike: Me too!
Vod: Cool! Let's make fun of them!
Mike: OK!

Derp, derp. Water seeks its own level.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
November 07, 2013, 08:03:51 PM

You're pathetic.

I'd say everyone except the brainwashed would agree with you on that one.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003
November 07, 2013, 08:03:25 PM

You're pathetic.
November 07, 2013, 08:00:59 PM
Please report back to your space ship for UN-brainwashing Cheesy

I was able to un-brainwash myself rather easily. 

Yes, I know. Your science and computers will save you.

All hail Einstein! All hail Newton!

Vod
legendary
November 07, 2013, 07:53:32 PM

I was able to un-brainwash myself rather easily. 
November 07, 2013, 07:52:35 PM
Looks like Satan fooled you.... he got you real good, didn't he?

I'm afraid I only respond to calls to reason.

If the OP wants a one way conversation, with everyone patting each other on the back and no real discussion, have him post on one the cult boards where they censor reasonable people.  This is an open forum and non-brainwashed people can contribute here.

Any thread on here is for discussion. You like to bash more than discuss.

Vod
legendary
November 07, 2013, 07:49:47 PM
How many people have you told weed cures cancer?  None?  Well y u letin errybody dye?

How many people have YOU told that Pez candy cures Parkinson's disease?  None?  Why are you letting those people suffer?
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love
November 07, 2013, 07:48:07 PM
The problem lies therein itself, medical authorities.

Ah, so because you think the system is run poorly, you'll let millions of people continue to die?

Yep, you're a dick.
You have a fear of death, death is not bad, rather a neutral transition.  It is beautiful.

And foremost, I don't let people die, people let their selves die.

How many people have you told weed cures cancer?  None?  Well y u letin errybody dye?
Vod
legendary
November 07, 2013, 07:46:39 PM
Vod, this is a thread discussing Jesus Christ. The creator asked you to butt out. Maybe you should do the opposite of what the little devil on your left shoulder is telling you, and split.

If the OP wants a one way conversation, with everyone patting each other on the back and no real discussion, have him post on one the cult boards where they censor reasonable people.  This is an open forum and non-brainwashed people can contribute here.
legendary
November 07, 2013, 07:39:13 PM

I'm afraid I only respond to calls to reason.
November 07, 2013, 07:38:22 PM

It's worth pointing out that this is about the ratio between people who have killed in God's name and people who have killed in Satan's name.

From digitallius:

"The scripture clearly states that without the indwelling spirit of God that scripture cannot be understood in its true form because the scripture is spiritually breathed (inspired)1 Corinthians 2:14
"But the natural man receives not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know [them], because they are spiritually discerned."

So until a person receives God's spirit they cannot see truth and are a slave to the world the flesh and the devil. "
Vod
legendary
November 07, 2013, 07:35:08 PM

It's worth pointing out that this is about the ratio between people who have killed in God's name and people who have killed in Satan's name.

And those are the numbers up to the point the bible was written.  Almost a billion have been killed in his god's name since then.  0 for satan.  He seems like a nice guy.  Smiley
legendary
November 07, 2013, 07:33:51 PM

Vod
legendary
November 07, 2013, 07:32:02 PM
Ignorance is yours and yours alone. God is obviously punishing you.

So your god punishes people for using their brain.  No wonder atheism is the fastest growing movement in the world. 
November 07, 2013, 07:30:55 PM

Your god was invented by ignorant people, you should remember that.

It wasn't anything profound that happened to me at 13 - the BS the priests were spewing no longer made sense and when I started asking questions they told me to just believe.

Are you aware the computer you are typing on was invented by a scientist?  Or do you think your god made it just for you?   Cheesy

Maybe I should worship carpenters because they made by chair. Shocked

Get real!

Ignorance is yours and yours alone. God is obviously punishing you. :/
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
November 07, 2013, 07:29:46 PM
What I think of this Jesus and Trinity stuff is that God is not very nice guy... And as such isn't worth worship... And as proxy the Jesus isn't either, because they are the same.

Let me guess, another "scientist?" Roll Eyes

No just a sane engineer.
November 07, 2013, 07:28:15 PM
What I think of this Jesus and Trinity stuff is that God is not very nice guy... And as such isn't worth worship... And as proxy the Jesus isn't either, because they are the same.

Let me guess, another "scientist?" Roll Eyes
Vod
legendary
November 07, 2013, 07:25:42 PM
Science is given to us by God, you should remember that.

Sounds you like you bumped your head when you turned 13.

Your god was invented by ignorant people, you should remember that.

It wasn't anything profound that happened to me at 13 - the BS the priests were spewing no longer made sense and when I started asking questions they told me to just believe.

Are you aware the computer you are typing on was invented by a scientist?  Or do you think your god made it just for you?   Cheesy
November 07, 2013, 07:22:56 PM
Vod refuses to discuss his beliefs while ridiculing others. Hypocrisy at it's finest.

I guess we have to add "hypocrisy" to the list of words you cultists have a unique definition for.  I would be a hypocrite if I forced you to reveal your beliefs while refusing to reveal mine.  Understand the difference bible boy?  You are a hypocrite because you demand others follow the commandments you yourself are breaking.

I'm a scientist.  I was brainwashed as a child but luckily I was intelligent enough to see the light when I turned 13 or so.

Sorry, I forgot you are have magical powers to determine I am breaking the commandments  Roll Eyes

Finally Vod reveals his beliefs. That took a lot of poking! Wink

A scientist...  ROFL

Science is given to us by God, you should remember that.

Sounds you like you bumped your head when you turned 13. You have many anti-social tendencies that even you fellow "scientists" do not share.
Pages:
Jump to: