Pages:
Author

Topic: Does auto trading bot make good profit ? - page 11. (Read 19615 times)

Activity: 3122
Merit: 672
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Does automated Bitcoin or other crypto currency trading bot can make some good benefits ? Is it good to use it ? What is the best bot ?
For the love of... Please no.

As good as it may sound, an auto-trading bot usually cannot handle large market moves. I've lost good money because of that.

Save yourself the trouble and just don't.
Yes, the bots are bots, they can not make you profit in a business, trade is a business and giving you profit so better is that you run that business yourself, you will get good profit but the bot will make you lose if any mistake occurred.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1010
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Does automated Bitcoin or other crypto currency trading bot can make some good benefits ? Is it good to use it ? What is the best bot ?

I can't actually tell you which bot is best to use because of simple reason, i don't uss one,  because no bot will be as good as me in trading

Bots probably won't feel when it is right time to buy or sell and they can even make dumb mistakes like selling at wrong tine so i don't use them
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
If you want to make good profit forget bot and try to understand the analysis of demand and supply. Try to find out the formulation of different policies of country which will accept and not. And make the profits in small itself at present. Since the dip has started now.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
I would not recommend you such auto trading bots because its still that they are not thinking about the consensuses.
They can really ruin it for you in my eyes.
Activity: 518
i never trade use bot because it is just program, i am more believe on my analysis than use program who made by another people who i don't know them.
legendary
Activity: 1109
Merit: 1000
Just out of curiosity, what are some of the autobots out there?
I would at least like to read some of their blurbs and see what things cost.
Activity: 406

As good as it may sound, an auto-trading bot usually cannot handle large market moves. I've lost good money because of that.

I haven't tried it, but I expected such a thing could/would happen. The same applies of autobetting. A robot doesn't  understand if something goes wrong, and will logically continue it's task.
Sure you can earn from the 'good orders' but preventing 'bad orders' in case of an error is mandatory.
Activity: 364
An auto bot is just so bad in my opinion, you will lose a lot of money by all these bots you can better just have your own strategy and do it manual all times.
These bots cannot think and make sometimes not a good decision.
legendary
Activity: 1109
Im an occasional trader, and always find it annoying when I enter a buy/sel bid and someone jumps in front of me almost immediately.
I would be interested in knowing what autobots are available, and to your point, im not looking for freeware.
Just somewhere I can look at the pros/cons, costs and compare the various autobots.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10

I feel better still if you like to trade for yourself because you can control what you do and profit could further increase my profit you .

then you might also be able to control those losses so you will not be a loss .

in because you can either profit or loss of your money
 GrinBTC
Activity: 504

Activity: 938
Merit: 576
Yes, you can make profit with automated trading bots, but it's still risky.
For example, if the trading prices suddenly drops.
Activity: 504
Bots are dangerous. You need to know and trust their origin. You don't have any way to know if it has malware or something like that. Besides, you still need to manage it, otherwise you might get huge losses.
Activity: 574
I have never tried a bot by myself. but I do not think that trusting a bot with you money is a good idea because you may loose all your money because of the unstoppable trades it executes. while when you open a trade by yourself, you think deeply about all the possibilities.
Activity: 699
Bots are intended to be aids to trading, not magical push this button and u get the many bitcoins. At the end of the day it comes down to the trader strategy and their inputs.

This is probably the best advice anyone could give you.

Bots should be used to make your life easier. Which would probably be, to highlight data and display useful information/news. They should be used to help professional, to accurately verify whatever decisions they take. They shouldn't, on the other hand, be left to make take the final decision.
Activity: 658
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
i'd steer well clear of trading bots for a good few reasons, one, for example is that bots follow rigid programming that it cannot break out of or adjust like a human noticing patters could
They are fine for short term, small profit however in the long run if you're looking for big gains, learn the system, do it manually, and you'll make far more
Activity: 420
Bots are intended to be aids to trading, not magical push this button and u get the many bitcoins. At the end of the day it comes down to the trader strategy and their inputs.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1040

I have seen many trading bots that are being sold here in forum like C.A.T but telling the truth i do not trust these bots, what if the developer has made a hidden feature and dumps all clients's assets (bitcoins,altcoins), nobody can guarantee that this can't happen. Also it is the opposite way pumping a price and then buying high etc. Maybe there is a profit using them but I believe that the amount isnt high.
Yes, we do not have to trust on them, it is a big risk to take, and also there are a lot of people who want the sellers to sell their coins at lowest price, so these are chances that someone work on it so as to dump the coins.

If a bot dev (like me), who create bot to have a BTC revenue, put malicious code inside his bot (let's say a code that sell coin X without your permission) the only result will be the complete lost of credibility and customers.
I Agree when people say "don't trust bot", free bot for example without source code are dangerous.
But if you look at the bot history and dev feedback probably you'll be able to understand if the bot is ok and trusted or not.
In my case i'm selling my bot since 2013, and i have near 200 positive feedbacks...........so no reason for me to put bad code inside my bot  Wink
Activity: 826

I have seen many trading bots that are being sold here in forum like C.A.T but telling the truth i do not trust these bots, what if the developer has made a hidden feature and dumps all clients's assets (bitcoins,altcoins), nobody can guarantee that this can't happen. Also it is the opposite way pumping a price and then buying high etc. Maybe there is a profit using them but I believe that the amount isnt high.
Yes, we do not have to trust on them, it is a big risk to take, and also there are a lot of people who want the sellers to sell their coins at lowest price, so these are chances that someone work on it so as to dump the coins.
Activity: 574
Well, it really depends on what you're looking for. Profits always will come with risks, remember that. You cannot only get profit without risks. And trading bots are just like trading. It involves risks.

It CAN make good profits, but it's not GUARANTEED.
Pages:
Jump to: